Decaro.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairp

Zealot
Jun 11, 2013
Players Name: Decaro.
Steam ID: ID: STEAM_0:0:15455590
Reason for ban: Metagaming. Avoiding RP. Mass RDM.
Proof:

'Tribal' (٧ιινι∂³): [OOC] Decaro killed StealthyProwler - SRP using ts2_aa12
Decaro killed Oscar using ts2_aa12 'Wolfie' (StealthyProwler - SRP): [OOC] NICE RDM **
Decaro killed Gеско using ts2_aa12
Decaro killed Floki ☭ using ts2_aa12O
Ivanna (Decaro): [OOC] more like metagame.

What would you like to see improved: A longer ban, and the resume of the roleplay that was going on before he flipped out.

Basically, as we sorrounded the character to roleplay with it, he simply left, deciding to using the AA-12 to mass murder everyone when we pointed our guns at her. Decaro probably even metagamed, sniffing that something bad was going to happen he simply left, falling off of a cliff without rp before RDMing without reason.

Actually, lemme describe the whole situation.

Ivanna climbed a hill, ontop of it there was Owl and Wolfie. She looked at both for some time while Ulysses and Varem followed. We sorrounded Ivanna, my character going towards her back as Owl unslinged her gun. Safety reasons, since she had a AA-12 unholstered and they were in the middle of the Zone. With that, Decaro decided to leave without roleplay, refusing to stop after being called with /y and simply turning to RDM after Wolfie ICLY raised his shotgun.

C894422DE094DD79BE4B61CE369EBD915F88BFEB

Here, let me show you the screenshot of Aimosal knowing it was Decaro, maybe it won't be deleted this time.
5FfW6.png

There's a rule that allows you to ask for screens or logs about steam deleted.

There's a rule that also bans people using third party programs to speak during the game too. AKA Circlejerking.

I did.
It wasn't relevant.
Regardless if you want to ask me about it, do so elsewhere.

I don't understand, didn't aimosal know it was Decaro because it says "Decaro killed sperg with ts2_whatever" &c.

The chat we were in wasn't being used to co-ordinate IC efforts (believe it or not, sometimes people like to talk as a group).

No I can agree that people do sometimes like to talk just to talk. I wouldn't say the image was to portray metagame, as much as helios being kinda.... Not good.

Superfly said:
I don't understand, didn't aimosal know it was Decaro because it says "Decaro killed sperg with ts2_whatever" &c.
It's no longer relevant because the post where Aimosal lied about it being forged was deleted when I posted the screenshot.

Hello. My name is Decaro, I roleplay a character named Ivanna.

Ivanna has her own beef with Wolfie, which I won't get into because it's irrelevant to the ban itself. She knows he's a vigilance member, so she looked for him at camp. Here's my screenshot of the camp.

613895A2985FEC05496885BBEFC47B78DB85D901

Yes I have a crosshair. Yes, it's pink. Yes, the AA12 takes up a ridiculous amount of room on screen.
Notice the camp is empty.

Anyhow, Ivanna trudges off, and sees that Wolfie is there on the cliff with someone else. At that, she climbs the cliff.
Now, at this point, Wolfie is still alone, and Ivanna hasn't been seen to my knowledge. But also at this point, two people just so happen to run into me.

These are people who are in what I will refer to as; "the circle". The circle is a group of tightly-knit OOC friends, who are all equally friendly with each other IC.

One of these two people immediately switches characters, to their Vigilance character.
The other sticks around, as pictured here.

D08CC7993181B9325AB8DDD75C3B6492E840C55F

Now, I don't have observe flags on Ivanna, so I have to wait for an admin to bring me up the cliff. Finally, when it happens, Viviid, who is another member of the "circle" suddenly launches Garry's Mod, and joins as his Vigilance character.

I finally walk to my original persons of interest, Wolfie, and the other person who I now know as Owl. RP begins without me.

Code:
 'Wolfie': that's good enough for now then. ** He smilse to her before his eyes wander to Luis in the distance. His eyes go wide and he checks the PDA for any messages. **
 'Wolfie': Can I help you?
Auguror (Taco: o7 Nelson.): [OOC]  What's the magnifying glass called in the Q menu.
**  His eyes wander to Ivanna. "Hello?" **
Alexei Petrovich (Devilish Mittens): [OOC]  [PDA-Skull] What is love?
Junior Lieutenant Stanislav (Helios): [OOC] idk
** Owl gets up onto her feet with a deep sigh.
Riley Yevtuhk (riley4ever): [OOC]  a magnifying glass
**  'Wolfie' does the same.
Soldier Sirko (Santa Geordie "Coldest Shoulder): [OOC]  Thats the search fuction I think.
**  Owl unslings her VSS "What is happening here?" **
'Ulysses': Yo Wolfie.
 'Wolfie': Why is she here?
**  'Wolfie' unslings his own shotgun.

Ulysses and his friend, Varem, have both climbed the cliff I waited a few minutes at for a !bring with their observe flags and approached. At this point, I am fed up. If you haven't figured it out now, you probably never will. I strongly suspected a whole, large amount of metagaming had brought Ulysses and Varem into my roleplay, which I still haven't initiated. At that, I begin to walk away.

Code:
**  'Wolfie' raises his shotgun.
'Wolfie':  Hey!

I turn around, see that the whole group is following me, even then I dropped down the cliff, and that Wolfie is, indeed, trying to "roleplay" with me.
For reasons I rather not go into for the sake of appearing as calm and collected as I am not, I do not want to roleplay with Wolfie and his friends who I suspect of metagaming. I should have vocalized that I did not want to roleplay, but I suppose actions speak louder than words and I love to express myself. So I raised my SWEP, which I will call, the hammer of justice, and delivered a rightous payload of S2K on the circle.

That is what happened in my head. I'm willing to stick with my current ban simply because I have since realized, maybe I should have said "!a hey these guys are metagaming" or "!a i really dont want to rp with these guys because i think theyre all metagaming" or "!a please help", but instead, I took matters into my own hands (which is terrible to do), and decided to eliminate your "roleplay" before you tried to force it down my throat any further.

There was no metagame? I won't explain why Ulysses was there, but he was searching for Ivanna. You're justifing mass RDM with an excuse of metagame where there wasn't any. My character saw a blue SEVA with AA-12, he followed, he recognized Ivanna, Decaro left. BUM.

You simply RDM'ed when whatever you had in mind failed.

Actually Ulysses had messaged Wolfie numerous times via PDA but he never thought to check the messages or respond until he saw Ulysses, at that moment he still didn't even realize that it was ivanna who was standing next to him. (He was also not alone, he was there with owl.) And according to floki, his character (I dont know the name of it) was looking for us around our camp to try and join vigilance. I don't know how you get any form of meta out of any of this.... Regardless wolfie stood up when ivanna appeared and so did Owl, a moment later they drew their weapons... Then they asked why she was there and ivanna walked off the cliff without RP so I just kinda went along with it and followed her a bit, which I then raised my gun and shouted to her... Then ivanna turned and DMed us all.

And yes, I can vouch that Ivanna does have beef with Wolfie, as well as vice versa.

I'm swaying toward Decaro here. It's highly suspect that people flagged/got on while he was engaging with Wolfie. I don't know what I'd have done in his situation, but I know I'd be just as frustrated.

My character was there because he was looking for Wolfie.

Epsilon was there because he was looking for Wolfie.

Varem was there because she was looking for Wolfie.

There were six people. Epsilon, Varem, Owl, Wolfie, Ulysses and Ivanna.

Not our fault if everyone needed Wolfie. Actually, Ulysses just needed Ivanna.

Whether or not they could have IC cause to help Wolfie is irrelevant, what Decaro suspected was that they were contacted OOCly and given the location and information about the situation.

Altairp said:
My character was there because he was looking for Wolfie.

Epsilon was there because he was looking for Wolfie.

Varem was there because she was looking for Wolfie.

There were six people. Epsilon, Varem, Owl, Wolfie, Ulysses and Ivanna.

Not our fault if everyone needed Wolfie. Actually, Ulysses just needed Ivanna.

Is it just me that finds that... disturbingly suspicious?

If you guys can give me a day that this occurred on I'll have Helios dump logs and sort through it to find logs of outgoing/incoming PDA messages from those involved.

Seems far too coincidental for my tastes. Then again people have tried to pull similar shit with most of my bandit characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread