Decaro.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, varem knew of the location for quite some time, as for the others, I have no idea. I don't exactly know who would have flagged up during the situation. If someone can provide names I would be glad to sort that out.

From what I can tell in the logs even if they did know the location they'd have to travel their whilst the confrontation was boiling over as opposed to making stern use of their shift+w keys, assuming an administrator had stepped in earlier and applied some basic logical thought processes.

I remember seeing Ulysses down on the side of the cliff and come up almost exactly as ivanna did, before I OOCly was even aware ivanna was there. If that helps at all.

Well actually I don't know if he was climbing when Decaro did, however I do know that they both came over at what looked to be the same time.

No, no, really.

Epsilon and Varem were searching for Wolfie even before this whole mess, as Epsilon wanted to enter Vigilance.

My character was searching for Wolfie to ask him help to hunt down Ivanna.

Ulysses followed the two women and he literally stumbled on Ivanna. He saw her location, started to PDA Wolfie warning him that she was there. He didn't reply, he followed, he was then followed by the two girls who noticed Ivanna.

There was no way for us to know that Wolfie had a beef with Ivanna.

Yes wolfie received two PDA messages but ignored them because he was talking to Owl. Then when he noticed luis appear, which I believe is stated in Decaro's logs, he checks the PDA messages once he catches glimpse of Ulysses.

Server logs will tell the tale with lovely timestamps so give us some time to sort it.

Most of the people that came didn't even come to kill you, I was bored of walking around, so I decided to get on my Vigi and RP with Owl and Wolfie, because why not?

Honestly, if we all came to kill you, that's a bit silly, all things considered, just getting one person to come over would have been enough, or, hell, if I was going to kill you, I would have been standing around 40 feet away. Having tons of people come over is obvious. Basically, the point I was making is, I wouldn't, and neither would Ulysses, walk up to you, considering we could simply just snipe you.

I came because I wanted to passive, not fight, and I probably wouldn't have pointed a gun at you, all things considered. My character doesn't have any beef with you, and that's enough for her.

LTDEAD said:
Basically, the point I was making is, I wouldn't, and neither would Ulysses, walk up to you, considering we could simply just snipe you.

Sniper PKs aren't allowed. Hence the getting close.

I personally like to stick to my past ruling that out of server isn't IC, at least in the case of extreme circumstance and risk.

I think this situation constitutes it, but obviously if logs and screenshots of the SF chats can be provided with timestamp it can be taken into account.

My character kept sending messsages as he saw ivanna approaching Wolfie. Then he just decided to follow.

I thought you were checking the logs. All mine are gone by now because I made the mistake of taking out my flamethrower, could someone scroll up and grab those?

This dog has done this putrid stuff before. Don't you wonder if he's even here to roleplay?

Why are you people arguing RP and not the fact that Decaro used RDM to escape RP? He could easily continue with RP and then appeal a PK(if it happened) or request a counter-ban.

The problem here is not that someone metagamed, the problem here is that Decaro likes to shoot people and that's what he did. It was not self-defense, it was not S2K, he simply didn't like the RP/people and killed everyone, which is against server rules.

I see people S2K other people in emote range all the time and it's regarded as legitimate roleplay. Why should Decaro be excused from the rule? Are you guys an exception but not him? If you want the situation to be a S2RP only server without abrupt bouts of S2K then make a CCC, not a ban request.

[1999]ShenPls;392946 said:
I see people S2K other people in emote range all the time and it's regarded as legitimate roleplay. Why should Decaro be excused from the rule? Are you guys an exception but not him? If you want the situation to be a S2RP only server without abrupt bouts of S2K then make a CCC, not a ban request.

I am sorry, but when did you see that happen? Two years ago? The rules state that No S2K is legitimate unless BOTH parties agreed for S2K.

[1999]ShenPls;392946 said:

Wait so I can just run around and STK everyone as a bandit with no /mes and not get banned? That doesn't make any sense. Cause if that was the case why would people get banned for RDM?

Thats what Decaro admittedly did. Basically S2K them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread