Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
"going on loa, more like heavily reduced activity. I've had a lot of shit goin on and i need a step back. any pertinent questions/concerns about CLOAK or CCA can be dm'd but i may not get them right away"

• Fury Fury to LOA/reduced activity.
With Urban Hammer concluded I’ll be taking a rather large step back. I don’t have the time to commit right now to TnB with work, school and friendships. I’ll still be around but I won’t be on the server actively for a bit.

Added to HL2 TA.

Resigns.
Hey, unfortunately I’m going to be stepping down. I don’t really have time to be involved anymore in any sort of communities as life is starting to ramp up. Not a long message because I just want to keep it short and sweet.

Parting ways with Imp Imp

A surprise to some, probably not to others. Personally I can't thank Drew enough for the initial investment of dev work to get HLNA started and to play the part in rejuvenating the community after the drama of last year. He played a massive part in getting the next chapter of TnB going and HLNA is a testament to that.

Unfortunately his attitude and inability to communicate with not just the admin team but with myself and the RDA's repeatedly put us at odds no matter how many chances were given. The previous suspension did not have the effect that myself and Gang/Sky would have liked it to, so with that said comes Drewerth's removal from developer and suspension from the community in general.

We've struggled with Drewerth's behavior towards the wider team a lot since he joined our team, with how he treated admins and to how he blew up in admin chat at relatively minor situations that he was simply annoyed at. He's been on some forced breaks and an official suspension, it's months of a repeated pattern of behavior that does not show any sign of improving and although we might even be convinced to work it out and give it another chance, neither myself, Sky or Gang can take out right lies about how we don't pay our developers. Using your position as a developer to spread misinformation among players about how you are treated or what is expected of you is a breach of trust. We understand venting, what we don't accept is refusing to approach any of the three RDA's and using the platform that is provided to you by us to do the community harm.

The RDA team is open for questions on this for anyone curious, or in general any issue that you have. Whether it be about Half Life, the next server, the direction of the current server, an admin or even a policy that we've put in place already. Myself, Sky and Gang are approachable and here and just a message away, you don't need to feel guilty messaging either of us instead of one of the admins.

Powers flickering and internet is dead 95% of the time bc of a storm knocking out a bunch of shit so brb a bit

Wont be too long hopefully but gonna be at least another day (probably longer)

Of course this only posts after bennet posts ffs

hi. my internet's back early (high ping though) but i thought i'd use the opportunity to make a post i've been meaning to write for a while

back in june i wrote this little message into the first community update thread i posted at the restart of hlna

but I'm back and intending on staying for at most a few months - real life commitments are closing in which will actually make me have to leave, so this isn't something that I'll be able to go back on.

and yeah, this is actually going to be the case.

while i don't plan on resigning anymore or completely absolving myself of any responsibility here, it should be known that over the next coming weeks my activity is going to drop sharply. real life's finally come calling and i don't have the time or ability to commit myself every single day for hours at a time like little high schooler skyrim k did where i'd regularly half ass and rush all of my school work just to be able to get on tnb for a couple hours every night. i do miss those days but they're pretty long past now

with all of that said, i recommend that you guys start pming admins about things you need rather than me for now because if you message me it's a good 75% chance i opt to answer later and then forget to actually do that. i'll still be around for the uprising and hopefully the launch of trp, but anything inbetween that or even after on an active basis is a bit questionable? either way i'll still be here, just not like how i've been the past couple years

anyways love u guys thanks for being a pretty cool community and still being here despite all of the constant dramafests between adults wearing diapers :)

• uIv841F.png
    topcat topcat
  • uIv841F.png
    Loaf Loaf
  • uIv841F.png
    Mickee Mickee
  • uIv841F.png
    Decepti Decepti
  • uIv841F.png
    vegetal vegetal
  • uIv841F.png
    Stratofarius Stratofarius
  • ZEEDJyI.png
    kami kami
All pass trial.

Administrator
First, I'd like to thank this entire administration team for the countless hours they poured into HLNA. They did their very best to put the server back in a good direction after the little 'lull' it experienced despite all the roadblocks they encountered. While I didn't play near the end of the server very much, I understand that it's not easy to manage several different conflicting factions and proactively move them forward in a story's plot but they managed it quite well.

With HLNA over, we've decided to change several things with how we run the administration teams at TnB, and to have those changes come to fruition we're going to be starting from a completely clean slate on TRP and selecting a much smaller handful of admins to start with rather than attempting to enact all of these changes with a fully stocked group of 20+ people. To make it clear, this is not a punishment or a traditional 'removal', it's a necessary step towards fostering a better environment for admins in TnB.

Right now, you won't see many of these changes - a lot of them will be internal with the TRP team, but they'll become more obvious as time passes. Thank you to all of you once again for your hard work, and I hope to see all of you on TRP soon :)

Last edited:
  • uIv841F.png
    Deadeye Deadeye joins the development team. Perhaps only a formality at this point, but we all know how much he's been contributing towards the upcoming TRP launch. Recognition for this fact is only fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread