Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
abaddon to terminator boss >>>

flower: did u finish the map yet

Last edited by a moderator:
LOA for a month. Lots of overtime available at my new gig and I wanna be free to take every opportunity in that regard.

a little bit late but I'm on an LOA right now, I've been super busy with course work at university and purusing an actual career to pay my bills that my attention span is hardly there for TRP or video games in general. I'll be back and I'll be on sparsely for the next month or so but I'll be busy

you're all in the very capable hands of Kashaving

going on loa, hope to be back soon. I'll still pop in occasionally this week, but afterwards I've got to acclimate with the new job.

I'll be in Germany with work as of Friday 22nd of June till Sunday 1st of July.

For any dire issues, I'll still be available via Discord DM or Forum PM.

Last edited:
Just so I can one-up Abaddon, I'll make it publicly known. I've got a lot of projects at work and outside of work that I'll be intermittent for the next month or so.

Same with me, I've been fairly inactive lately and will continue to be until the 7th of July.

Have had a visitor, but I fully intend on going back to the same activity I had before they arrived.

sorry fellas xx

I'll be gone for a while. Some critical family stuff has come up.

I'll still be around. If it's something crucial feel free to message me on the forums, steam, or discord.

Stepping down from the TRP admin team.

Don't have much interest in holding down the staff position any longer but I look forward to seeing you all on TnB's servers in the future as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread