Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from my trip! It's nice to see so many new units joining the CCA...

Have a picture of the grand canyon in the meantime.

DsqHKMu.jpg

I'm going on LOA for the next week because life is coming at me hard right now and I've got a lot of deadlines that need to be met

I'll still be on steam/discord for stuff but my presence on the server will be minimal

missing out on the next event - I have a compulsory course so I can finally work on giving out stipends in my uni
so I’m on LOA from the 13th to 15th of current month
have fun everyone

You can't fire me. I quit.

necedit: ur basically the defining reason the uprising got the amazing climax it did and i love you

bungedit: u the real mvp, we love u all

scumedit: thank you for busting your balls for us. take care

nbedit: it was because of you that we were able to make this uprising a massive success. thank you so much for putting so much effort in us, cheering us on, and promptly scolding when you saw us lacking. you reignited people's passion for finishing this through this. take care toast

flowedit: fuck you

It was a joke, quit being sappy...

Last edited:
retards. we let toast back in, you think we'll ever let him leave again? you think planning the uprising was something he did voluntarily??

welcome to the WHEEL

I resign.

I'm really not feeling the uprising right now or the way the server's going. I wish the rest of the team good luck and I hope it goes well.

I resign.

Really just not feeling the direction of the server right now. I've really thought it over and decided I'm not interested in holding a position on the HL2 team anymore. I know some of us, y'know, we had our differences, but I wish you all the very best with the rest of the iteration.

Last edited:
I also resign Adderall from Half Life 2 Roleplay.

He's really just not feeling the direction of the server right now. He's really thought it over and decided he's not interested in holding a position on the HL2 team anymore. He know some of you, y'know, had your differences, but he wishes you all the very best with the rest of the iteration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread