Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking a break. For the past couple weeks it's been mostly stumbling from either one crisis to another, with it either having to keep up with all the details of a different IC situation every day to ensure one party or another isn't getting fucked over or trying to sort out some catastrophe that's happening OOC. It can all get a little draining. Even now I still have a couple of PM's that I've yet to sort out.

I can still be reached, but please exhaust absolutely every other avenue first, be it going to other administrators to get a census (or gang) and speaking to the DeL's in the case of the Combine. The only people that can contact me for 'official' reasons without fear of being yelled at is Gang and Flatpancake, the rest of you should have some very good reasons to do so.

Jake: take care beetman

Last edited by a moderator:
the past four or five consecutive night I've been on the servers until 2 or 3 am, with morning classes the next morning for each of those days. I love this job, I really do, but lately it feels less and less like I'm doing this for fun and more and more like I'm obligated to do this and it's just a chore to move plotlines along and respond to playerbase demands. I'm not enjoying this anymore and it's been like this for weeks.

between kestrel/kill/deejay drama and flagrant breaches of player privacy, having my administrative ability called into question by players, strained friendships with people I value and respect, bootleg vortigaunts, clarkequest.avi, and other recent events, then juggling that with real life stresses like money, work classes, strained IRL friendships, disrupted sleep cycle, and a ford truck that is falling apart I'm getting dangerously close to burning out. That and every time it looks like I might leave Albino and Captain get sad puppy eyes and I'd break their little corrupt rebel admin hearts and I can't have that

Like I said I love this job. I need to take a break and distance myself from here for a while, or else I'll burn out and quit.

I'll be gone for a little while, but I'll be back.

capedit: you're god-damn right i get sad puppy eyes ;~;
COME BACK SAFE, BOSS!

CalEdit: D-d-don't leave me bloo!

IN CASE MY PREVIOUS POST DID NOT MAKE IT CLEAR;

UNLESS

A.) IT'S ABSOLUTELY EARTH-SHATTERING IMPORTANCE

OR

B.) I MESSAGE YOU FIRST

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ABOUT TNB PROBLEMS WHILE I AM ON LOA

THANK YOU

Looks like I'm off LOA, Let's see how long this one lasts.

capedit: bout fuckin time
bloo:

LOA for the next 2 weeks as I fly out to play with gangleider's cats, please don't bug either of us to do anything on the server from the 30th to the 13th xoxo.

LOA MEANS STOP ASKING ME TO DO THINGS ON SERVER YES THAT MEANS YOU DONT SF ME WITH ON SERVER HAPPENINGS UNLESS ITS ABOUT THE LATEST ERP SCANDAL

nonny: being an admin is more important than relationships. break up with him.
jake: :gangnlewis:

Lilb: :lilb::

Last edited:
Rob unsuspended.

pog e; efmSQrnx7WM
pancake::excited::excited::excited:
Lew: all good things must come to an end...
bloo:

capedit:
um1Nakm.jpg

LOA, same reasons and time from the CCA board. For an abbreviated version: I've been sick, my family's been sick in three different states, fights with land-lady, and there's still more to come based on family plans. "Tune in roughly two weeks from now to find out the thrilling conclusion!"

in the time since I declared LOA, America's shit the bed so hard I that I'd rather be back here.
since I need an escape from Stalin's great purges, and because, honestly, I never really left to begin with, I guess I'm back from LOA

I'm just as stressed as I was when I left (just for different reasons), and I do have other obligations that take priority over TnB, so please be patient with me

university just started and the first couple of lectures gave us a tonne of shit to do in the coming weeks so my server activity is gonna drop. i dont have fully days to do fuck all anymore, now i have to do work
i'll be on steam and forums if u need anythin

lew; lol u were on loa the moment u got admin dickhead

LOA until this place is in a less volatile state (So indefinite in other words).
I also genuinely need time to detox from this. Last time I tried to go on LOA, I went a day and a half before I went back to administrating on both the forums and the server. I need a real, honest-to-God leave of absence from this place for a while.

Haskovo and any other impending events I have are on hold.

capedit: i still love you dad

All good things come to an end, I return to my sacred duty of watching the gates of SRP so none may leak out of the containment field.

BIT_EDIT: man i thought this was a resignation from recent activity what a disappointment
jake: OwO

LOA until 20th, going to visit Lvov.

don't come back until lwów is part of glorious polan once more -steb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread