Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on LOA until next Wednesday(?)
Laptop is at the computer shop getting some shit fixed and I have work all week after school. I can answer questions on forums/steam. Just won't be on server :)!

Last edited:
I, too, like many administrators of this fine community am taking an LOA from my tireless grafting of bettering this fine establishment.

My reasons are numerous and varied, I am on a spiritual voyage across the outback in a quest to reconnect with my inner chakra and locate my illegitimate son.

Wish me luck.

fezedit: dont come back, toss urself down some stairs.

Kestreledit: you're just a misunderstood individual. Cum bak

Lewisedit: i'll keep an eye on srp for u while ur gone lad one love

blooedit: I lack the sufficient context to have an opinion on this matter. I will further meditate on this and pray for guidance.

jules : ya'll heard about wonga? good guy.

Bek: I miss u come back ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck off little b you cunt

lilb: please remove this deranged individuals moderator, he is clearly mentally unstable.

Last edited by a moderator:
YO.

Just thought a little explanation was in order. I work 44 hours a week now a days, 2-11 shifts usually. So basically, I've had next to no time for myself, and nearly none for the server. Yeah I came in once in a blue moon, one night a week and did the odd request, rp'd etc etc. Unfortunately, it's going to stay that way. Yeah, I'm still interested but when you've only got so many hours in the day, and other things to do, it's like sand slipping through my fingers priority wise. So yeah, if anyone has been wondering (Which I doubt.) I've just been super busy.

Keep in mind that I still go on steam every day in the morning, and in the evening. So I implore anyone who needs to speak to me is free to add me.

Steam Community :: Pumpkin Spice Condom (http://steamcommunity.com/id/fastard)

LOA. Taking a break for awhile.
Please leave me be, I don't want to see anything in my SF about COTA, SYNTH, GHOST, or the CCA unless it's something that is absolutely critical.

I need this break.

Time for me to go, I don't have the strength to deal with TNB anymore.

My years here have been largely fruitful, I've made plenty of memories that aren't going to fade any time soon. Many of these great experiences are thanks to a wide array of exceptional roleplayers and friends who I met here. You all helped me progress as both a person and a writer, and you'll always have my gratitude for that. The vast majority of my time here has been pleasant, I consider myself lucky to have avoided much of the community's drama and scummery.

See you later guys, take care of yourselves. Know who your friends are.

AlbinoEdit: Shine on you crazy diamond o7

Shoulda mentioned

On LOA for a little while, school and other responsibilities as well as a dip in interest are keeping me off server.

I'll still respond to any ECHO needs and anything else that's absolutely needed of me, I'll be on the forums as well, I just won't be server side.

My time here has started to risk interfering with academics. Indefinite LOA starting now.

It probably won't be more than a couple days long but don't fucking message me about it please and thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread