Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity drop for 3 weeks so I can focus on rl stuff, don't expect me to be on the server all too much.

LOA indef, if it is important you can message me but otherwise bugger off about TnB, or any problems, etc. I have some extremely important real life things to attend to.

I'll be gone a bit longer than expected. Recent family troubles have left me with little time to focus on roleplaying or admin duties.

kestreledit: i love you, broski.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going through a lot right now.

I'm sorry for snapping out at a few of you!

I'll be on server sometimes to do my own shit, if units need me I'll still be available.

LOA

Suspended for two weeks. You've been warned before about your behaviour towards fellow admins and the community at large. I honestly don't know what it is because most of the time you seem fine, but you have a tendency to snap at people and last night was an unacceptable lapse of judgment on your part. It makes the entire administration look bad.

As far as I'm concerned there's plenty of good in you which is why I've insisted on a suspension, but if it were up to Bennet you would be tossed in below.

Which brings me to the next part.
Removed. While not directly involved with the events of last night, Wookie has been continuously warned about his poor behavior as an administrator and the way that he speaks to people in his role as one. We expect the people we choose to administrate our servers and liaise with the players to treat them with some respect and dignity, and not run them down and belittle them, which he's continued to do to both players and his fellow admins.

He has continued to mock players and berate them in posts in various threads about the forums which paints a bad image for the team as a whole. Constantly shrugging off complaints and labeling people retards for having a different opinion does not make you very friendly or approachable, which admins need to be.

You've been given plenty of chances and although you're perfectly capable, you simply don't have the right attitude to be on this team any longer and this has been a long time coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Decepti
  • LilSumac