Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to hang up the towels. It was alright while it lasted but I don't feel like playing here right now. like i did anything anyway

I'll probably come back at some point. All the best, etc.

I Kordinn, resign from my position as a Stalker Roleplay administrator. It has been fun, and it has had it's up's and down's, but it's time to throw in the towel for me.

This is goodbye, and you can find out more here.

Should've probably stated earlier that I'll be on loa. It'll be until my activity can pick up again but I've been busy and suffering from burnout. I'll try to come on when I can.

heya guys brim here just to let you know im going to resign from both hl2 and srp. nothing against either teams love you both just in reality when i get back im not going to be on the computer playing video games.

i would like to stay as a master moderator if gang and lewdis will have me.

love ya, peace out guys.

im gonna go. i have no intention to stay at tnb for what it is right now. i loved most of the moments i had here on both srp and hl2 but im gonna quit while im ahead. thx to everyone who kept this ride going

maybe ill come back in the future but for now ill see you on the dark side of the moon <33

fez: why didnt u use my recommended smiths!

bloo: snapchat embargo starting NOW
moo: :highnoon: its high noon somewhere on the moon :highnoon:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting a new job tomorrow that takes a lot of my time away, every day. I'll be working Monday-Sunday, and sometimes very, very late at night.

I'm pretty sure my activity is going to drop to the deep end, unless I can talk out a more concise schedule, but for the first few weeks I'm going to have to stay late and fix things up.

TL;DR, Bad activity in bound.

hey guys my activity has been slacking lately because I've gotten into wow and RP on there aswell, what with legion dropping is gonna make it slightly worse, but I'm always reachable on steam and can get on server if I'm needed

just don't distract me from my questing for something dumb on server or I'm gonna slam dunk you along with guldan

Due to internet connections at college and blocking of steam at the moment my LOA is extended. Working on getting it resolved.

AlbinoEdit: Get that shit fixed ASAP I miss you :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread