Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snood to Sub Community Leader of HL2. This will be the final time we add a third SCL because one resigned - however Snood was 'next-for-position' based off previous admin meeting results and we are confident in his ability to such perform.

Ben and Major Tman to Administrator. Rest of the TAs hold.

Vismar suspended for failure to check in with any SCL about his prolonged inactivity, and his recent inactivity warning. If he fails to justify the prolonged inactivity (when the servers were up ) within the next week he will be removed.

Fol: Gratz Snood! (:

TRP Administrator to TRP Sub-Community Leader

Congratulations to the both of you.

TRP Sub-Community Leader to Player

Resigns.

Roleplay Department Administrator to Player

• Nicco

Been coming for a while. I've had a hell of a ride, see you around guys.

[youtube]5Je6YnLNpL0&autoplay=1[/youtube]

MongEdit: Now u are no longer danger :(
GangEdit: ill miss you snuggly bear </3
Wolf: Hey look what I can finally fucking do.
walker: rip nicco

Sid to Super Moderator.

sid - i can now do something when 999 reported posts hit my email inbox

Walker unsuspended from mod.

Note: if anymore problems occur he'll be removed completely.

Sorry about my un-announced LOA. The place I'm staying at lied about having Wi Fi. I'll be back about monday.

If you have something that really needs my attention, send me a forum PM and I'll try to act on it within a day or two.

enedit: Welcome to Indonesia dude

"EchoxD"

Placing myself on a one to two week LOA due to moving back to university this week, as well as classes starting next week. Once I find my bearings, I'll try to get back into the swing of things.

I'm guessing that Op is on some kind of LOA... Apparently he's not been around for a while...

Op to LOA... Unless he comes back and says that he's not.

Foley To Foley

Unfortunately, due to real life, Foley is resigning from the administration team. He has bigger better things to do, like make snow angels in the Arctic Circle, and advance our space technologies with his ingeniousness. He's been here for a very long time, and has definitely made a difference in the community. I think I can speak on behalf of (at least most of) the community when I say thanks for all the ideas, roleplay, and time you've given to the community and good luck in your future endeavors.

For more information, please refer to his thread, here.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthrea...ad-from-Foley-WITH-LOTS-OF-NOSTALGIC-PICTURES

o7 foley m8 u were a tru hero mans

Myself to LOA. Will be moving on Friday, and I have no idea how long it will take to get internet setup since my current company doesn't do service in my new location, and the other companies are... weird.

I'm not going to be very popular by this choice, nor does it follow the usual standard of removal, however in coming light of the fact we have 26 admins and at least a quarter of that is utterly useless, we've decided to do this:

Riley Haven and Plat removed. A few more at some point Sunday.

e: If you want to be readded, then get active. If we notice it you're back in. Don't just complain, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread