Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke Alva Edison back to Some Guy

tumblr_m69gsmTpav1r79k32.gif

?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!

EchoxD

to

EchoxD

I'm back at university now, and I'm not going to pretend (like some previous and current administrators) that I can fulfill my obligations to TnB despite horrid inactivity. I won't write down some long sob story about my great times here, because who knows, maybe I'll be back at a later date when the time becomes convenient for me. I'll still be on the forums to moderate you unruly swine, create sub-forums, and other miscellaneous requests. Additionally, anyone can feel free to seek advice or friendly conversation from me at any time.

I wish Pancake and Snood the best of luck with HL2RP, and I know that they are more than capable of introducing new and interesting roleplay to the community. Perhaps a few other administrators should follow suit to make way for fresh blood on the team? It's not in my hands anymore.

Echo -- out.

[youtube]smAH9WEPVcg[/youtube]

keepedit: teeler055
gangy: ill miss you o/
Sabo: See ya bro

Recall how I said we'd have a few more removals?

I do hope you realize I don't enjoy doing this. Hell, I'd prefer not to. But I'm tired - along with the SCLs present - of a continued lack of dedication, care, and specific involvement. When you took the role, be it a week ago or two years now, you choose to take a role in which you would serve the players, and despite whom you may be, or what you you may have done before, I can't see you doing it now. If you think we're wrong, prove it. Don't complain, don't make an excuse (unless it's real-life-critical) but show us by getting on the server and doing what got you admin in the first place. These removals were determined by considering those admins who have either been on prolonged LOA but have been visible else where , or those admins who were marked active but failed to maintain at least a acceptable standard of hours.

So:

Vosk
Vismar
Tom Basley

Having listed those admins, I'm sad to announce another removal not sole-fully because of activity, but rather handling, attitude and execution of administrative duties, alongside basic role-play standards.

Midas22.

Finally, on what is a brighter note of this Sunday I'm making a choice based on the lack of visible posting / myself -- and we'll review this choice through out this week :

Spezzy from ex-SCL to HL2 TA.

DK: The great Basley has fallen.
Bas: I'm not so easy to get rid of. I'll be back, just you watch..

Wookie and Tipper to HL2 TA.

enemy: !!! ~~~ WELCOME TO THE OWN ZONE ~~~ !!!
chad: shut teh fuck stu theukfucp shut the fucku p

Panedit: COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Hi, I'm back from holiday now-

oh god what the fuck happened.

Freeman: Welcome back buddy.

i resign

[youtube]9bZkp7q19f0hd=1[/youtube]

im want u inside me
Sabo: This song must only be enjoyed in HD.

Thanks to Tipper's help, Ventrilo Admins are now on this roster. If you find yourself not on that list, you are not a Vent admin!

Some admins may be missing. I'll add as I recall-or if you remind me. Some may not be added intentionally.

Heidi Edit: Uh oh, I'm on TWO lists now? Hell must be freezing over. :)
gangedit: well i'm on four so hah

UPDATE: I'm being told I posted the wrong message for Sir Setzer. What I clearly meant to say was, "Sir Setzer promoted to an SCL."

enemy: :D
Zo tats. - enemy

Myself to Supermod.

I will now replace every single post on the forums containing the word "Zo" With "Mayor of Breakfast Town"

After a meeting with Zo and the SCLs, the following decisions have been made, while also taking the administration's active discussions into consideration:

Proximity Mine removed.

FAG BALLS to Trial Admin.

blooregardo to Trial Admin.

Radec to Trial Admin.

The rest of the Trial Admins will remain as such and will continue with their evaluation.

It is with disappointment that I must announce the following:

Some Guy to Vent Admin

SomeGuy said:
Just to keep it short, I've wanted to resign from the HL2 administration team for some time now, even more so with all of the current events going on.
I'm not leaving because I hate what's going on, I'm resigning because I simply can't keep up with it all. I'm not going to blame anything or anyone but myself, I've simply lost my lust to moderate the HL2 servers. I had always really enjoyed the position and at my peek I wouldn't have traded it for anything, but I feel now I've simply grown tired of the whole HL2 "scene" and wish to simply have a break from it all.
I'm not saying I'm leaving TnB, just stepping down from this position to follow other flavours of RP that there is to offer here.
So thank you, thank you for giving me the opportunity, I really had a blast with it and wish you all the best.

Good luck with all your adventures and whatever you do, man. We've had some pretty good times, so try not to leave us in HL2 completely!

Dodgers removed from Moderator. Would you mind at least leaving a notice when you add a mod?

Felix reinstated as Super Mod. Felix, go do the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread