Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
After many hours of slaving over a cold, gutted desktop, my drug is now up and running. With a new hard drive and a back-up from October to boot!

Back to active.

Expect a couple days or so to get everything situated.

fol:welcome back!

Lord: Welcome le back le setzer

こにちわ!

Back to Active:

* The Dreamstalker

I've gotten a new laptop so I am able to access TnB and such while I am away from home, allowing me to be able to moderate constantly again. Feels good to be back again. Also, this is a fun way to waste time in class.

fol: gratz & welcome back!

Passed their trials and are now full administrators.

Added back to the team, welcome.

Also Milk removed as the result of an administrator meeting between myself and advantage last month. Fogot to post it ages ago, sorry.

It's unusual for me to write such a large Roster Post, however I feel it's now necessary.

Over the past few months, there haven't been many changes within the upper echelons of the Administration in Taco N Banana, but after meetings we have found ourselves talking about extension onto our Team. Our RDA team hasn't always been small, and this is about to change.

After months of consideration, pre-planning, and now at the stage where we have approval throughout the RDA team for these people, I welcome four new people to the RDA Team.

Yoyo - A regular, dedicated Super Administrator. He knows to keep his cool, and has helped out through the ups and downs in HL2RP.

Playerzo - Since her return, Playerzo has provided a lot of great roleplay in terms of the server, aswell as providing input on the forums. Undisputedly, in the eyes of the RDAs, and for the first time myself, we believe that she is ready to ascend to her previous position as an RDA.

Nicco - Combo-Breaker, huh? Ever since I took a position alongside Dave as SEA, I said I wanted community equality. In some areas, this has been hard to get across, but I think this is a real changer in the way we run some aspects of TnB. Whereas before, I was picked as the 'RDA to watch over TRP' as I was a HL2 Player, and played a lot of TRP, for the first time in TnB's recent history, I'd like to welcome a non-HL2 Admin, who genuinely deserves this chance to become an RDA, and hold community-wide responsibility as needed.

Scorpia11 - Another return to the rank of RDA. Throughout the past few months, Scorpia has provided some brilliant atmosphere to the HL2 Servers, progressing the Resistance storyline most of all over the past few weeks. Welcome back :)

The_Last_Bredithren: WELCOME NEW KIDS.
Rayedit: Seeing FOUR new RDAs gave me a heart attack. Thanks. Also, grats.
foledit: gratz guys!
fe: have fun playing WoW nicco

Bennet, TJA, and Abaddon removed as admins for inactivity. Come back active and you'll be back in. Speak to Adv if you wish to appeal.

In Memoriam.

16a5k3o.jpg

Cole "Canibalcole" Bougie

13th February 1994 - 20th February 2012

A Well Respected Admin (And Brilliant RDA, I might add), A Great Roleplayer, and a Dear Friend to all High Administration.
We miss you dearly.

See you on the flipside.

Yoyo: What a shitty fucking day. I never got to rp much with Cole, but when I did it was always enjoyable. You will be greatly missed, and I'm sorry we didn't get to know eachother more.
Setzer: Role-play aside, you were a fantastic individual. Intelligent, bright, and always were a source of intellectually stimulating conversation. It's been great knowing you.
Gunman: A very close friend of mine. It saddens me that he had to leave us so soon. o7
Rayedit: 07, sweet prince. You were the first RDA to auth me something, so many years ago.
Scorp: You absolutely rocked man. I enjoyed our roleplay together extremely. You never shied away from being one of the most honest and caring individuals in this community. We'll all miss you...keep rocking in the great gig in the sky.
Garfedit: You were one of the best. Thanks for your music reccomendation; still mellowing out to it til this day.
foledit: Detta behövde inte ske och din tid var inte inne. Hoppas du mår bättre nu. Må du vila i fred!
Lord: I've always respected you, both as a commander of SHIELD and as an RDA. I.. am just speechless.
Aftershock: Always sad to see someone go at such an age, we spoke little but we had some RP, RIP man.
th0r: bye :(
Stalker: Can't cry... Math class... Fuuuuuuck.
Advid: Cole, you were one of the most caring people I knew. Everyone who knew you was better for it. I miss ya man.
Abaddon: I never really spoke to you personally all that much during your time at TnB, I only seen you mainly from afar, but what I did see is what has already been described. However, I did get to know you almost a month ago, during a few games of LoL, which were immense, you will indeed be dearly missed by the community.

[youtube]EDlC7oG_2W4&autoplay=1[/youtube]

Abaddon is reinstated. Say hi.

Then abandon him. Get it? It's funny.
Laugh or else.

We need to get some light hearted emotions back, anyways...

Welcome the new Trial Administrators!

Player to Trial Administrator

• Someguy
  • CortezV
  • Riley Haven
  • Midas22

I guess I'll be Vesiting supermod today.

Get it?

vis. You forgot to add him to the roster, zo. Don't worry I did that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread