Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resignations:

Nicholas
British Raptor

We thank them for their support over the community, since they've been here. Their undying dedication, towards the beginning was what kept us alive during the split. Thank you to you both, You'll definitely be missed :)

Given community power over Terminator Roleplay, with the abilities of an RDA over this specific section in the community, promoted to SubCommunity Leader:

Nicco

So everyone knows a decision has been made on Aftershock. The decision will be announced at a later time and will not be disclosed just yet. Stay tuned for more information.

At this same time I must note that all server specific SA's have been removed pending whole SA team review.

Firefly unsuspended, following the rash decision that was made mainly by Me (With other RDA input) yesterday. And its at this point, I'm going to come forward and say a piece about the events of the past few days, and issue my apology to Firefly mainly but also to the members of the community on something which I know has torn public opinion.

Yesterday morning I woke up to the topic on Aftershock created by Playerzo, which was a very valid complaint and the issue as a base was something that I agreed upon. After briefly speaking to The_Last_Brethren on it, me and him agreed that the topic should be locked to prevent further argument and that the immediate action was for the roleplay to be re-done. As for a broader "punishment", I myself had the obvious idea of suspension in mind, but I didn't want to be too hasty. Unfortunately, I had to go out for the day so I couldn't resolve the issue. Needless to say, when I got home I was "upset" at the idea that RDA action had been directly insulted by a new thread cropping up. However, I was looking at this from a closed point of view.

I issue my apology and the unsuspension of Firefly on the following grounds; The action we decided was too fast, and too "harsh". In what Firefly was doing was merely gathering further opinions on the matter in a public attempt for issues to be brought to the table regarding Aftershock, something which Playerzo's topic wasn't exactly aiming to do (Her's rather relating directly to the situation of Saturday night). These opinions that gathered will go into consideration on what action is chosen. Leading on from this is the "discussion" that has been occurring regarding exactly that. An RDA meeting was held Sunday night to gather our thoughts on what would be done. Not willing to disclose anything right now, the things said are still subject to change and are by no way means set in stone. As was rumors going around that Firefly's adminship would be up for discussion over this event. I'll state now, in bold to make it clear; By no means was Firefly's Adminship ever up for any contest over this event. I think I speak for not just myself but the RDA team when I say that we appreciate everything that the admin team do, and wouldn't want to remove anyone from the team for civilly speaking their mind on a topic (even if we don't agree with the manner in which it may be done).

As a closing note, and not meaning to play the martyr; I am willing to take any responsibility for any unhappiness caused by this whole situation, expanding the complaint on Aftershock to the suspension of Firefly. I am sorry for the manner in which things have happened, and whilst I cannot say it won't happen again, I can at least hope we've all learnt from what’s happened. If you wish to discuss anything mentioned further, do not hesitate to send me a forum PM or talk to me on steam friends.

Thank you.

After the Roleplay Development Administration Meeting tonight, the following changes have been made to the Team.

Promotion from Basic Administrator to Super Administrator:

• Scorpia11
  • Sniffles1
  • Sniffles2
  • Playerzo
Demotion from Super Administrator to Basic Administrator:

• Abaddon
Voluntary Stepdown from Super Administrator to Super Moderator:

• Shep

Firefly placed to LOA due to the International Skyrim Holiday. (and to study for a week but that's unimportant).

zo: you should likely just mark the entire roster LOA cause of Skyrim, see.

Just to confirm.
Nirri has been removed and permanently banned/scriptbanned from Taco 'N Banana for Malicious Intent, by permanently banning all people on the TRP server this evening.
All bans have been lifted and the server shall be back up momentarily.
We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread