Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Administrator to Roleplay Department Administrator

The Last Brethren

Congratulations!

The_Last_Edit: That's just like my name!
Chavedit: nice going cockbag
Duecez: Congrats!
Shep: Congratulations, buddy.
Stalker: I FUCKING MISSED THIS

LOA Extended for another week, shits not getting better. I'll continue to slightly moderate but as I was told by many people, Real Life > Roleplay.

This goes for my Unit LOA as well, but I don't want to make another post on that.

Myself off LOA and it's good to be back

Also, officially added Pool to the roster

The following changes have taken effect to the Terminator Roleplay Administration Team.

• DefiledGrounds removed from Administrator
  • GrimDaSinner removed from Administrator
The Administration team now comprises of two stages, rather than Super Administrator and Basic Administrator. There is "Trial Administrator" and "Administrator". With the chance of a Roleplay Department Administrator being enacted in the future.

All Admins have been moved to the Administrator, aside from Pancake, Aftershock, and Raygin who have been decided to remain in the "Trial" Status.

This TA system will work similarly to the HL2RP system, there is just no SA and BA system.

​Sir Setzer and Playerzo to TA.

By majority admin team approval.

Duecez: Congratulations to both of you!
Raygedit: gratz
The_Last_Edit: Bout bloody time. Congrats.
AnuEdit: lol'd

Hellfang suspended from TRP SA for one day. As a statement to all admins, you are the example for the rest of the community. Your behavior, for good or for ill, sets the standard. It is incumbent upon you to do the right thing before we can expect it from anyone else. We must not and cannot tolerate divisive and antagonistic comments or behavior from our admin team in any part of this community. What you say and do can have more impact than you think.

Raygin to Player, Zuppo to BA

Zuppo bought Raygin's BA in exchange for his TF2 items.

Raygedit: It was worth it.

Note:
Any Administrator attempting to trade their position for TF2 Items, will, from this point onwards lose the position anyway.
This should have been obvious anyway.
Also, if anyone is wiling to give me the Sniper and the Glasses you get with preordering Deus Ex, Forum PM me ;)

DrakEdit: I dont play that ghastly game. You can have mine, dick.

Myself to LOA once more!!

Puerto Rico for two weeks and I'm already turning black-ish.

See ya soon enough :3

Aftershock resigns from Trial Administrator.
At least two other admins are being considered for punishment.
Felix suspended for 2 days.

We say o7 to Sid.

Shepedit: o7 Sid
Raygedit: 07 sid.
The_Last_Edit: 07 buddy.
StalkerEdit: o7 /me cries manly, girly tears.

Oh, yeah, I'm going to an anime convention this weekend. Won't be back 'till Tuesday. If someone could be kind enough to LOA my stuff since I am leaving right now.

After a weekend of trolling AlbinoGlowStick, whoring myself for hugs, running around, dancing, being a weeaboo, avoiding people, stalking people, and being weird, I am back to Active!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread