Xmas S2K - TRP vs HL2RP Clan war

Status
Not open for further replies.
as is customary, the night before christmas we always partake in a big shootout

however since TRP is basically a big shootout every day anyway then it wont really be any different from usual

cus HL2RPers need a place to fight and their own server is probably empty i figure we should just bring them all onto TRP and we'll have a good old fashioned clan war

its basically like the cold war finally getting physical, the gung ho brainless american TRPers vs the cold and cynical soviet HL2RPers

i'm not sure exactly what time but id say roughly 12 GMT

I'd like to keep it at least semi-organised or it will just descend into completely mindless chaos

So i'll set some ground rules

• no plasma, no 50cals
  • no exos
  • no Skynet
  • all hl2rpers will wear the 44th ATU outfit to identify themselves (it never gets used otherwise)
  • standard TRP players will wear techcom clothes or their usual stuff

personally id love if we all used SMGs pistols and ironsight rifles only but...lets see if people even turn up first

ill spawn in all the gear that we need

the only way TRPers are gonna win is if dave gets in his mech suit to save them from the slaughter

how long is this gonna go for? because i got shit to do at 6 tonight and i need to rep hl2....

why not give themed advantages to the teams

hl2 should get airwatch and trp should have some skynet bots as shock troops or some shit yall can get creative

why not give themed advantages to the teams

hl2 should get airwatch and trp should have some skynet bots as shock troops or some shit yall can get creative
Give the HL2 guys some Choppers, Hunters, Striders and Gunships.

TRP gets some powerful drones and HK's.

i gotta head off 2 see family for a bit so when do i get to put ppl to sleep?

lets just say theres a reason they forced it to be on the trp server this year....

"ok hl2 you can only use these weapons. hl2 wear this suit that gives you half the armour of tech com. hl2 use the head set to give u more armour." (the headset has no armour)

then hl2 won one of the rounds and the server got restarted in a rage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread