Xmas S2K - TRP vs HL2RP Clan war

Status
Not open for further replies.
as is customary, the night before christmas we always partake in a big shootout

however since TRP is basically a big shootout every day anyway then it wont really be any different from usual

cus HL2RPers need a place to fight and their own server is probably empty i figure we should just bring them all onto TRP and we'll have a good old fashioned clan war

its basically like the cold war finally getting physical, the gung ho brainless american TRPers vs the cold and cynical soviet HL2RPers

i'm not sure exactly what time but id say roughly 12 GMT

I'd like to keep it at least semi-organised or it will just descend into completely mindless chaos

So i'll set some ground rules

• no plasma, no 50cals
  • no exos
  • no Skynet
  • all hl2rpers will wear the 44th ATU outfit to identify themselves (it never gets used otherwise)
  • standard TRP players will wear techcom clothes or their usual stuff

personally id love if we all used SMGs pistols and ironsight rifles only but...lets see if people even turn up first

ill spawn in all the gear that we need

tumblr_pjkuskC3XT1wyuraoo1_1280.jpg

when you get barely any armor and shit guns to fight and you're still evenly matched

shinzokk: why the fuck are u leaking u dumb fuck i thought we were friends
Levinx: really b ro? I aint the one using esp like a dumb dumb u son of a gun. at least i have standards and interigity unlike you scum.
shinzokk: you better take that back you lil shit before i fetch someone on you
Levinx: you really cant threaten me u know that right? this was for the greater good and hopefully you learn in the future not to mess around when ppl are having fun.
shinzokk: fuck you.

dave shoulda known that after years of fighting off beswick & gang that we'd be able to put our money where our mouth is and annihilate trp

*deploy sniper to put the 200 armor KS23 weilding delta kids to sleep*
*gun removed and kicked from the server*
merry christmas have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread