Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that you've managed to prove is that you switched characters after the offense to try and cover your tracks, you have a past history of random provocation and plenty of hatred towards me to warrant such, and you were fueled by your admittedly terrible mood.

The scheming and underhanded manipulation isn't unlike you, Clavier, that's the precise reason several administrators were against your unban at the start. And ultimately, time was your redeemer, not any signs of improvement.

Looking at this from a logical perspective, it does appear that Wilson is in the wrong.
HOWEVER, they do have a history of fighting each other, so that should be taken into account with the punishment.
I would post more, but... you know how it is.

Commander Batman said:
Looking at this from a logical perspective, it does appear that Wilson is in the wrong.
HOWEVER, they do have a history of fighting each other, so that should be taken into account with the punishment.
I would post more, but... you know how it is.

No, please. Post more.

Wilson said:
All that you've managed to prove is that you switched characters after the offense to try and cover your tracks, you have a past history of random provocation and plenty of hatred towards me to warrant such, and you were fueled by your admittedly terrible mood.

The scheming and underhanded manipulation isn't unlike you, Clavier, that's the precise reason several administrators were against your unban at the start. And ultimately, time was your redeemer, not any signs of improvement.

You caught me. I hatched a maliciously elaborate plot where I spent a bunch of time on my UKMer and paused time to switch to my observe possessing character to fly over and punch you in a video game on the Internet to express my unrelenting hatred (more like slight dislike) towards you that only exists for situations like this (and when you bitch at me for not telling you how to dupe things(and when you talk shit about people I happen to care about baselessly)) and prove my dominance. Or maybe we're forgetting that when we get punched by another player with the fist SWEP it's usually a playful love tap of sorts and lightheartedly. Or maybe we're forgetting I was in a pissy mood and I don't dick around when I'm in a pissy mood. Or maybe we're forgetting I can't pause time and it'd be literally impossible for me to have done it. Or maybe we're forgetting I have no idea still where you were on the map at the time it happened. Or maybe we're forgetting I don't care about you whatsoever and felt absolutely no reason to interact with you on an out of character level and would have absolutely no actual reason to do this, despite your faux claims. You're talking out your ass. There's no history between us, we got along quite well until you turned into a complete asshole when I refused to tell you duping methods. Lately we've been ignoring eachother completely, handling the situation maturely. Then you RDM'd me. I wouldn't have posted a ban appeal if you hadn't shattered my already shit mood without any reason and completely obliterated my desire to roleplay. If I weren't in a bad mood I would've just shrugged it off and gotten back to whatever I was doing, like I did the previous time. Please stop with the asinine excuses and muster the maturity to just admit you were actually in the wrong for once. I have plenty of proof that clearly displays I couldn't have punched you and you have absolutely none that says I did. Continuing this discussion is pointless since you're not providing proof and simply shrugging mine off despite it's legitimacy.

I'm locking this unless an SRP administrator decides otherwise. The argument has been going nowhere and is more back-and-forth bickering than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread