"Vars" Hawk, Alexander "Osprey", Cassie Michealson, Syun-Ji "Crane".

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the console log isn't going to show what you were doing and you and i and everybody else knows that

pirate said:
the console log isn't going to show what you were doing and you and i and everybody else knows that
Yeah, but it'll show what everyone has said, and it'll show what props have been spawned, and the kill feed, etc.
If you'd like to pick a side just because he/she/they have a higher rank, then suit yourself.

from what i can see i think this either:
a) turned from a friendly joke into something serious because a player took it too far
b) seems a little one-sided and you were generally being disruptive and provocative about the entire situation.

personally I feel that those you -want- banned were in the right here. I've been one of the guys that's on the receiving end of your antics at one point - and this generally seems like you have a blatant disregard for how you're supposed to react to something if you think it's wrong.

if Reynolds (raththenomad on the forums) was AFK, ask for another admin. if not, wait. don't just go ahead and spam bottles and make it generally annoying to other players. i don't blame them for getting ticked off at you for it.

"made a big deal out of it OOC" - don't do that. that just makes you seem like even more of a cunt than people may already think. have a little less audacity.

i think while this may have been light-hearted at first, like the other times ive seen you on the city, or elsewhere - you need to learn self-restraint. consistently ive seen you talk in gooc when its quite obvious to both the admins and everyone else that now's not the time for it - the time's for rp.

Helios said:
from what i can see i think this either:
a) turned from a friendly joke into something serious because a player took it too far
b) seems a little one-sided and you were generally being disruptive and provocative about the entire situation.

personally I feel that those you -want- banned were in the right here. I've been one of the guys that's on the receiving end of your antics at one point - and this generally seems like you have a blatant disregard for how you're supposed to react to something if you think it's wrong.

if Reynolds (raththenomad on the forums) was AFK, ask for another admin. if not, wait. don't just go ahead and spam bottles and make it generally annoying to other players. i don't blame them for getting ticked off at you for it.

"made a big deal out of it OOC" - don't do that. that just makes you seem like even more of a cunt than people may already think. have a little less audacity.

i think while this may have been light-hearted at first, like the other times ive seen you on the city, or elsewhere - you need to learn self-restraint. consistently ive seen you talk in gooc when its quite obvious to both the admins and everyone else that now's not the time for it - the time's for rp.
Yeah, but they weren't RPing at all. They weren't joking around at all. I got hit, they don't want to take the blame, they're acting like nothing has happened and they've continued to rulebreak for that sake. I was waiting for another admin, but he never came.
This was never light hearted to begin with, especially with what they said and how they acted.

I'm pretty sure by at least the middle of this, they were trying to piss me off as I waited and waited, since they kept doing it while the admin was AFK anyway.

Also, you can't just block OOC with RP, there will be a reason to talk in OOC. From what I've heard, you can't break OOC chat with RP. There's no time for just one chat, they're both moving side-by-side.

I seem to remember quite a bit of joking before you started bitching in OOC about the admin taking you out of the map for a bit.

IceCreeper4 said:
I seem to remember quite a bit of joking before you started bitching in OOC about the admin taking you out of the map for a bit.
Yeah, and then the punching vs stunsticking problem was done. And then it started again when I walked in with you guys and went to take a seat, I get hit by a stunstick and Vars said "STOP BREAKING MY PROPS MILLERMINGE" in OOC, which I didn't see any break.

The admin stopped that first one, but when he went AFK, this whole second situation started.

IceCreeper4 said:
But you said earlier we weren't joking around at all.
Yeah, because by that time, you were already ignoring me and proppushing me.

Hell, I didn't even need to talk about that first situation, because it doesn't hold any involvement with the second one which is what I'm talking about.
Only reason I wrote about it was because I had to write it from the beginning.

I'm confused. First, we weren't joking around and now you agree with me that we were. Which is it?

IceCreeper4 said:
I'm confused. First, we weren't joking around and now you agree with me that we were. Which is it?
I didn't say I agreed with you. When I said "Yeah", I meant "Yeah, I did say that you weren't joking around earlier".

We've tried to rp imma tell you hwat. We just got annoyed by you constantly,
also you can change chat to ic or ooc, there's a tab in the window.

Levinx2 said:
We've tried to rp imma tell you hwat. We just got annoyed by you constantly,
also you can change chat to ic or ooc, there's a tab in the window.
I know you can change chat, but why WOULD I change chat?
Also, I didn't see you or anyone try to RP with me, I barely let out one /me.

Well, when we kept ignoring you in OOC you took it to IC and basically spammed the chat so that we couldn't RP.

IceCreeper4 said:
Well, when we kept ignoring you in OOC you took it to IC and basically spammed the chat so that we couldn't RP.
Because you guys were ignoring the fact that you broke rules and you didn't respond to a single thing I said in LOOC about how I kept asking WHY you and he did it. I took it to IC to test if you weren't using OOC chat but turns out you were. Hell, you were about to shoot me if it weren't for the fact that you sent the PM to me instead of Vars.

I dont see a problem with random searches as it literally cannot affect your inventory expect from others knowing what you have on you, not to mention you can move aside and stop the search.

Although I dont like the prop pushing part, maybe you literally gotten on their nerve and perhaps it was your own fault for annoying them, and then causing that.

DerpDeDerpy said:
I dont see a problem with random searches as it literally cannot affect your inventory expect from others knowing what you have on you, not to mention you can move aside and stop the search.

Although I dont like the prop pushing part, maybe you literally gotten on their nerve and perhaps it was your own fault for annoying them, and then causing that.
Yeah, I did move aside multiple times, but it was FailRP to do searching like that.

And they've been the ones knocking me out so far. I haven't proppushed them, I didn't kill or knock them out, all I did was complain about them. That's no real damage.

Look man the bottom line is we went up to the top of the Steelyard with the intent to build, you followed us up there and when you noticed Chris had his knife out you asked him 'What're you going to do with that?' to which James and I responded by pulling out our own knives and giving you the ol' shankeroo in jest with such emotes as '/me stabs.' A classic, if not annoying prank. We'd run into you in the canals and city plenty of times at that point and figured you'd be in with it and not react the way you did, we were wrong.

You proceeded to get pissed and get in the way of our subsequent efforts, punching Chris and the breaking the fragile props, which got you stunsticked out and heaved down the shaft; you kept returning even though it was made pretty clear we wanted to be left alone to scene-set.

In the end all of us apologized to you and were prepared to go on about our way, then you started spamming bottles, sitting in the corner of the room in the way of the build spouting things about how abusive we were being and how much evidence you had.

I'd like to offer you another more public apology for any distress it caused you, provocation isn't a very good excuse for what was going on but none of us had the patience after the day to wait for an admin to handle what was going on.

That said, Warmessiah, you're being a fucking tosser and your ban should probably be shortened, throwing bottles is annoying but not necessarily ban-worthy, I feel as though Matt acted more on the bandwagon in OOC than on his own observation of your behaviour.

Hawg said:
Look man the bottom line is we went up to the top of the Steelyard with the intent to build, you followed us up there and when you noticed Chris had his knife out you asked him 'What're you going to do with that?' to which James and I responded by pulling out our own knives and giving you the ol' shankeroo in jest with such emotes as '/me stabs.' A classic, if not annoying prank. We'd run into you in the canals and city plenty of times at that point and figured you'd be in with it and not react the way you did, we were wrong.

You proceeded to get pissed and get in the way of our subsequent efforts, punching Chris and the breaking the fragile props, which got you stunsticked out and heaved down the shaft; you kept returning even though it was made pretty clear we wanted to be left alone to scene-set.

In the end all of us apologized to you and were prepared to go on about our way, then you started spamming bottles, sitting in the corner of the room in the way of the build spouting things about how abusive we were being and how much evidence you had.

I'd like to offer you another more public apology for any distress it caused you, provocation isn't a very good excuse for what was going on but none of us had the patience after the day to wait for an admin to handle what was going on.
Because I thought he was actually RPing with the knife.
And I don't run into many people in the canals/city, so I don't think our relationship is THAT close.
I punched Vars because he stunsticked me. By the end of the first argument/fight, Reynolds solved it even though Vars hit me more with a stunstick than what I punched him. 6 stuns vs 2 punches. It was done.

The main problem here is what happened afterward, after Reynolds went AFK.
I would like to repeat what I said about the apologies : You guys could speak perfectly good English, but you proceeded to use lowercase letters as well as make a mockery of my name, so there was no way that your apologies could have been real, nor was there any indication. Besides, not long after you guys apologized, one of you stunsticked me and threw me out AGAIN, so that made me believe that it was all a lie.

I was RPing with a guy who was locked out much like I was, so I gave him a bottle. He threw it so I thought we could have some fun and then we both started throwing bottles by that point right before I got banned.

And I was the one with the least patience at the end of the day. Wasn't allowed to do my RPs as I was being pushed away, sounding useless in front of everyone. There's one thing I always do, and that's find the truth, so I do go to lengths to ask questions, trying to get an answer to make sense of the situation. Of course, all that happened was more "getting rid of me".

And to add to what you said about breaking the props, I didn't hear ANYTHING break, I just went to a seat before being called Millerminge and knocked the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread