"Vars" Hawk, Alexander "Osprey", Cassie Michealson, Syun-Ji "Crane".

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555

B-B-B-BANNED
Dec 17, 2014
Player names : "Vars" Hawk, Alexander "Osprey", Cassie Michealson, Syun-Ji "Crane".
Steam ID : Couldn't tell who they were specifically.
Reason for Ban : Random searching, random stunsticking x2, proppush in elevator x2.
Proof : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357407712
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357413626
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357413492
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357408058
What I would like to see improved :
Okay so, it all started when I walked in on Vulture, Alexander Reynolds (the admin), Hawk and Osprey.
They were joking around in the Caves up the elevator and they all stabbed me. It wasnt an IC death so I came back and punched them, they stunsticked me. This kept going on until Reynolds finally stopped the whole situation.
But Reynolds went AFK and that's when they started again. I went into their makeshift 'bar' and I get stunsticked just for taking a seat. By this time, they and Cassie have taken to insulting me, calling me "Millerminge" and "Mingerman".
And then when I tried to go back, Cassie tried to block the elevator I was in with props so that I wouldn't get back on.
When I finally got up and back into their bar, they acted like nothing happened. So I tried to provoke them by breaking their glass bottles. And Cassie made the stupid mistake of writing a /pm to me instead of Hawk (presumeably), stating that she would shoot me the next time I break a bottle. They all acted like nothing was happening still and I was waiting for Reynolds to get back on. I made a big deal out of it in OOC and one by one, everyone in the caves server started insulting me, sans a couple of people and Reynolds who was AFK throughout this whole situation after he solved my problem. I then made a comment that was apparently racist, even though I'm also Asian. I will admit to that, and I will say the exact words I said then.
"The only thing I know about Koreans is that they're all named Lee, Kim or Park."
I was joking around much like they had but by this point, everyone was calling me a racist, and they spelt my name wrong and saying that they'll get an admin continuously because of that, even though I have more proof of their multiple crimes.
I went onto an elevator with them, the huge one and they proppushed me over. Crane wrote a /me saying he 'spartan kicked' me off the elevator even though Vars was the one holding the prop and pushing me over. They all were saying it's valid because he wrote the /me IC. By the time I went up, thanks to an actual nice man, they locked the door so I RPed having an outside party with a nice man and we started throwing bottles.
That is when I myself got banned, I expected to wait for an admin to come to explain the situation, but he didn't end up appearing when I got banned for 2880 hours so I had to post my report right here right now.

Most of the console log was gone by the time I checked, was blocked by all the errors I had.

Any questions, I will answer. Because I will not stay here and stay banned while these guys can still mess around.

P.S. They kept calling me a minge even though I had done nothing mingey but complain about them in OOC continuously.

Hey, what's up man? I'm Cassie Michaelson.

You made yourself a huge menace both IC and OOC. You argued with me on the firing line about your position and you failed to do any real RP when I shot between your feet with my crossbow as a warning. After that, you were a menace to the Birds and were subesequently killed IC by one of the other fellas and then violated NLR by coming back so you were dealt with by stunstick and removal several times. Then, you kept breaking bottles and basically spamming the chat asking why you were stunsticked and removed. We removed you again, then eventually apologized for our actions, but you wouldn't let it go. Let's also not to forget the observed blatant racism against asians that went on for a good ten, fifteen minutes in GOOC.

lol you came into the room walked across the table breaking the bottles, from my understanding of things, you just cause general mingery from before. I'm pretty sure that you weren't wanted at all, even though you were warned from before.

When I finally got up and back into their bar, they acted like nothing happened. So I tried to provoke them by breaking their glass bottles.
Yeah, good job. I wonder why we called you a mingerman

also you being asian don't mean shit. a german person can be racist to a poland person "im white im totally not racists cuz hes white too"

Levinx2 said:
lol you came into the room walked across the table breaking the bottles, from my understanding of things, you just cause general mingery from before. I'm pretty sure that you weren't wanted at all, even though you were warned from before.

Yeah, good job. I wonder why we called you a mingerman
I went to take a seat, not break their bottles. Hell, instead of understanding the situation, you went along and insulted me too. I wasn't even warned before, all I got was a stunstick and stab, and then another stunstick and then shot. Died twice. That ain't no warning.
And I broke their glass bottles to get their attention, because they were acting like nothing happened even though they kept screwing around.

i insulted you? mate, you insulted me when you started to accuse me that i was part of the 'act'.
i just didnt give a fuck before, but now you're making it PERSONEL.

IceCreeper4 said:
Hey, what's up man? I'm Cassie Michaelson.

You made yourself a huge menace both IC and OOC. You argued with me on the firing line about your position and you failed to do any real RP when I shot between your feet with my crossbow as a warning. After that, you were a menace to the Birds and were subesequently killed IC by one of the other fellas and then violated NLR by coming back so you were dealt with by stunstick and removal several times. Then, you kept breaking bottles and basically spamming the chat asking why you were stunsticked and removed. We removed you again, then eventually apologized for our actions, but you wouldn't let it go. Let's also not to forget the observed blatant racism against asians that went on for a good ten, fifteen minutes in GOOC.
First of all, I was nowhere near you on the firing line so you had no reason to fire at me. I did do an RP because I wouldn't be fazed since you've been pissed off at me many times.
It wasn't an IC death at all, so I didn't violate NLR. They said the whole thing was just joking around, and they kept calling me a minge for walking on the table.
And what sort of apology was this? "i said im sorry millermeanem"
I can clearly see your RP skills have much better English than that so those apologies are a mockery. Also, you mean the one line I said that made everyone constantly talk about it because you wanted to avoid taking the blame for your own actions? Don't forget I'm Asian too.
You guys didn't warn me at all, I didn't break shit, and you just kept blocking the elevator and dropping props at me from above to prevent me from going up. From what I saw, none of those deaths were IC and you used rulebreaking methods to deal with me.
You guys shouted OOC at me, calling me Millerminge just for sitting down.

Levinx2 said:
i insulted you? mate, you insulted me when you started to accuse me that i was part of the 'act'.
i just didnt give a fuck before, but now you're making it PERSONEL.
You were already insulting me by that point, so I had every right to accuse you.

This is Alexander 'Osprey'.

We were attempting to build and due to whatever event previously, Millerman decided that it would be a great idea to punch Vars. When asked to stop, he proceeded to do it again and was stunsticked and subsequently removed to he could continue building. He then came back and continued to punch the rest of us and continued to be a general nuisance, where he was moved by Reynolds so he would stop. By this point, once again he came back and continued to antagonize us by running into the construction and breaking props (whether or not it was intentional is debatable), but he would still not listen to our requests for him to stop. He claims that Cassie was with us, but after having antagonized Cassie previously before we even came onto the server, she agreed that he was being a general nuisance and took her own actions to block him, as our requests for him to stop were simply not being heard by this point. By this point, he claims that we "acted like nothing happened" because we had already apologized for anything we had done, but as he clearly states, he tried to evolve the situation further by breaking and throwing bottles. We were forced to lock the door on him because by that point he was simply being unreasonable and messing with construction. Additionally, the entire time, instead of listening to us apologizing, he was threatening to get admins and harassing us OOC.

Levinx2 said:
Do you want a big long paragraph on why we're sorry, or do you not want to be apologized at all?
Well, you guys certainly know how to speak better English. That sure just seemed like you were mocking me instead of really apologizing.
Just what part of any of the apologies you've given any sort of believable?

RMJames said:
This is Alexander 'Osprey'.

We were attempting to build and due to whatever event previously, Millerman decided that it would be a great idea to punch Vars. When asked to stop, he proceeded to do it again and was stunsticked and subsequently removed to he could continue building. He then came back and continued to punch the rest of us and continued to be a general nuisance, where he was moved by Reynolds so he would stop. By this point, once again he came back and continued to antagonize us by running into the construction and breaking props (whether or not it was intentional is debatable), but he would still not listen to our requests for him to stop. He claims that Cassie was with us, but after having antagonized Cassie previously before we even came onto the server, she agreed that he was being a general nuisance and took her own actions to block him, as our requests for him to stop were simply not being heard by this point. By this point, he claims that we "acted like nothing happened" because we had already apologized for anything we had done, but as he clearly states, he tried to evolve the situation further by breaking and throwing bottles. We were forced to lock the door on him because by that point he was simply being unreasonable and messing with construction. Additionally, the entire time, instead of listening to us apologizing, he was threatening to get admins and harassing us OOC.
I did punch him, but then Reynolds teleported me to outside the map and said that he would stop when I would stop. All I did was go in afterward, the punching thing was done. I just went to take a seat, because everyone else was walking in. I didn't hear any props breaking. I didn't hear anything about stopping either. Antagonizing Cassie? What a laugh. All I did was go on the firing range, see her fire a crossbow and she tells me I'm in her line of fire when I'm 2 feet away. And you acted like nothing happened BEFORE you apologized. I wasn't threatening to get admins, I was saying that an admin would be a better middleman to the situation. Because an admin can take it both opinions/viewpoints, base his own opinion and make his decision on that. I wasn't messing with construction, all I did was run in, sit down. I got stunsticked after that, then I went in to ask them (continuously) about why they did that but they didn't reply. I would constantly see them PM each other, judging from the fact that no radio 'font' was given out and all the IC and OOC chats had nothing in them, but their 'typing' notifications above their heads kept disappearing.

Reynolds is an admin, and he tried to mediate the situation, however you insisted on trying to instigate further action after he tried to remove you from the area.

RMJames said:
Reynolds is an admin, and he tried to mediate the situation, however you insisted on trying to instigate further action after he tried to remove you from the area.
He already told me to stop, which I did. Like I said, I just entered because everyone else was inside.
Reynolds said that you guys would stop as soon as I stopped and I did. What you guys did afterward was no longer related to the punching case, and Reynolds was already AFK by that time.

IceCreeper4 said:
Perhaps we should be the ones posting a ban report on you.
Even though A. I got proof, and B. you're the ones that kept trying to proppush/propblock, and randomly hitting me with a stunstick?

You're already starting to assume things about my situation, like saying that I died IC. There was no IC interaction at all.

RMJames said:

As confident I am in OUR's ability to police the server in OOC, I am still interested as to why prop pushing and keeping players characters stuck in pipes helps 'mediate' the situation. :)

IceCreeper4 said:
Perhaps we should be the ones posting a ban report on you.

Then again I'm also rather interested as to what OUR's, our new impromptu administration team's, view on 'minging' is, as Spartan's called me out many times before for 'minging' just because my character wasn't nice to his. Hopefully my $0.02 should help here, because I don't think dealing badly with a situation and then railing on someone's legitimate complaint with catcalls of "Perhaps we should be posting a ban request on you" is the correct way to 'mediate' anything.

Warmessiah said:
As confident I am in OUR's ability to police the server in OOC, I am still interested as to why prop pushing and keeping players characters stuck in pipes helps 'mediate' the situation. :)
No idea. Man, I know admins have things to do irl but sometimes I wish they could be on to see this. That would've helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread