"Vars" Hawk, Alexander "Osprey", Cassie Michealson, Syun-Ji "Crane".

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'm sure an administrator will check logs, respond soon and sort this out properly! If not I can throw someone a message on steam and get them to have a look.

Warmessiah said:
Don't worry, I'm sure an administrator will check logs, respond soon and sort this out properly! If not I can throw someone a message on steam and get them to have a look.
Well, that's the exact same thing one of these guys did to get me banned, they didn't get to hear my opinion. If anything, the admin has to ask the opinions of these guys as well.

Of course, but if one side is exaggerating their story, I'm sure an impartial administrator can get to the bottom of it.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 said:
Well, that's the exact same thing one of these guys did to get me banned, they didn't get to hear my opinion. If anything, the admin has to ask the opinions of these guys as well.

IceCreeper4 said:
You realise it's only just now morning in America, right?
You realise there is a TnB community outside of the US, right?

It seems like both parties were responsible. An administrator will check the entire logs, then we'll find out.

Any witnesses should step forward. I don't want one party of four to continuously back each other on this post; I love you all, but it's not fair ganging up on one person because you were all involved.

Yeah I am. I'm masked booby, crane, syun ji ford, sunny, sun, Chink, and Human resources.
edit: also my pov from things I felt like whatever you did from this ordeal was just to provoke I or anyone that you felt wronged you. In return you would muster up enough 'evidence' to get us banned so could feel smug. Constant ooc flame war, breaking bottles or tossing bottles, anyway possible for us to get flustered.

Levinx2 said:
Yeah I am. I'm masked booby, crane, syun ji ford, sunny, sun, Chink, and Human resources.
edit: also my pov from things I felt like whatever you did from this ordeal was just to provoke I or anyone that you felt wronged you. In return you would muster up enough 'evidence' to get us banned so could feel smug. Constant ooc flame war, breaking bottles or tossing bottles, anyway possible for us to get flustered.
I wouldn't go all this way to get you in trouble if that was the case, but I'm not that type of person. If I see some that stuff being done to me and people join in out of nowhere, then it's their problem.

Warmessiah said:
As confident I am in OUR's ability to police the server in OOC, I am still interested as to why prop pushing and keeping players characters stuck in pipes helps 'mediate' the situation. :)

Then again I'm also rather interested as to what OUR's, our new impromptu administration team's, view on 'minging' is, as Spartan's called me out many times before for 'minging' just because my character wasn't nice to his. Hopefully my $0.02 should help here, because I don't think dealing badly with a situation and then railing on someone's legitimate complaint with catcalls of "Perhaps we should be posting a ban request on you" is the correct way to 'mediate' anything.
Someone is sad because I told him he couldn't have an OUR character after he was consistently a dick to us in LOOC. It was posted in here that an admin was involved. I wasn't present and won't comment on the situation and neither were you. Don't make this about OUR because you've asked three of our members IC and OOC for us to give you vests and we've told you no. Please though, continue to be transparent in your activities on the boards in game. Stuff like this is why I record video everytime I'm in the server.

whats with this influx of mini-cups provoking people and then screenshotting their frustrated response to try and get them banned?

pirate said:
whats with this influx of mini-cups provoking people and then screenshotting their frustrated response to try and get them banned?
Well, because I didn't provoke them till around the end. Everything that happened before that, I didn't do anything.
Screenshots were taken before then.

what

i trust those peoples word over some random whose evidence only shows that he got put in his place after trying to start shit

pirate said:
what

i trust those peoples word over some random whose evidence only shows that he got put in his place after trying to start shit
Implying I actually tried to start shit. Why do I even need to talk to YOU about this? We're just here waiting for an admin to check the console log, not you trying to diss me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread