[TRP] Zack Ginty ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stierlexia!

meme thief
Jan 31, 2017
OOC Name: [GS] Zack Ginty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92449726

Character Name: Harry Sherrald

What happened: Zack disconnected in the middle of S2RP when facing off against my T-850.

Time it happened: just a few hours ago

Pictures/Proof:

Fig 1; disconnecting in the middle of S2RP

Harry Sherrald: [OOC] **Sherrald would move up besides the private, aiming his sawnoff at the 850

'Dinn': [OOC] **Dinn instead moves to the doorway, sending another few bursts at 3825- out of the main angle to hit Tom, but the heat may be an issue.

Zack Ginty left the game (Disconnect by user.)

T-850.3825: [OOC] ** -- Dinn only gets half of a burst in on the machine before it scampers into better cover, the left side of its chassis' bent and damaged. One handing the Ithaca it took of Tomasz, it aims at Becket and Harry (who seems to have just disconnected to avoid RP), and squeezes the trigger. Buckshot is sent towards the two.

// logs not pertaining to the exchange between i and zack have been edited out for your convenience

Fig 2; blatantly lying about it after the fact

Vasilievich: [OOC] who plays Harry Sherrald

T-800.6432: [OOC] me

[PM from T-800.6432] why

RR-Pfc James Weber: [OOC] Didn't you DC just before we were about to get hit by Buckshot

Vasilievich: [OOC] and what's ur steam username

[PM from T-800.6432] why

[PM to T-800.6432] you disconnected in the middle of s2rp

[PM from T-800.6432] crashed

[PM to T-800.6432] bullshit

[PM from T-800.6432] bruh, i can crash

[PM to T-800.6432] Zack Ginty left the game (Disconnect by user.)

[PM to T-800.6432] disconnected by user

[PM from T-800.6432] seemed like a crash to me

i /a'd when it happened but he's still on the server now so i guess no action was taken

Maybe he crashed though
[PM from Harry Sherrald] Honestly im a fucking idiot and I just lied about crashing, I had something to do and forgot to tell people i had to go, in my mind not much would of changed in the situation

Okay so definitely he made a poor decision but I don't think it's a big deal lol. Do you really want him to get banned?
e: So he wasn't even avoiding RP which is what the ban request is for, he just lied to you. Just tell him that that was uncool and he should be honest going forward if he has to leave during RP?

he disconnected to avoid injury & rp, then lied to me when confronted

the pm of him admitting to lying was sent to me only after i posted the ban request

and fyi he was mere feet away from me, this isn't me going ''he didn't let me kill him please ban'', his character was less than 5 feet away from my 850 with a gun pointed at him when he dc'd

and even if this doesn't result in a ban i'd rather not have to hold onto this until the next time zack decides to be a retard on the server

I dont really care about injury RP, If I get injured It helps develop my character, I honestly Did have something to do, I lied becasue It was 1 AM in my timezone and I was tired as all hell, I over thought the entire thing, I just got back and I realised how retarded I just was last night.

yea except i saw you on the server 2 hours after you d/c'd which would have been 3AM for you

just quit being a dipshit and lying and we'll all be kosher

confronting you on the server didn't have any results so here we are today

I meant It was 1 AM when you confronted me, Im sorry I lied and I just want to get this over with before It escalates Into something bigger.

Okay so definitely he made a poor decision but I don't think it's a big deal lol. Do you really want him to get banned?
e: So he wasn't even avoiding RP which is what the ban request is for, he just lied to you. Just tell him that that was uncool and he should be honest going forward if he has to leave during RP?
Uh yeah there should definitely be consequences for disconnecting to avoid roleplay lol. That's not a harmless habit.

idk what crazy world you live in where disconnecting whilst someone is emoting at you isn't considered avoiding rp

See I posted that after
Yeah something real important to do at 1 AM that doesn't preclude you from getting back on at 3 AM and you "forgot" to mention that before mashing disconnect after someone emoted shooting at your character in an S2RP that you willingly involved yourself in? I buy this story.

Yeah something real important to do at 1 AM that doesn't preclude you from getting back on at 3 AM and you "forgot" to mention that before mashing disconnect after someone emoted shooting at your character in an S2RP that you willingly involved yourself in? I buy this story.
Once again you're citing things that were brought up after I posted that.

Once again you're pointlessly sticking up for retards who are obviously in the wrong.
Once again Pirate I'm not sticking up for Zack right now. I didn't have the information that was posted after what I said. Please note that posts are in chronological order and I can't see into the future.

I had to go at 11 PM, I went back after I've done everything when I was confronted, which was 1 AM for me, I left before the emote happened, Im not sure if this will be punished or not yet, I doubt it will be more than a couple days to a week ban If so, I didnt purposely disconnect and I didnt mean any harm.

[PM from Harry Sherrald] Honestly im a fucking idiot and I just lied about crashing, I had something to do and forgot to tell people i had to go, in my mind not much would of changed in the situation
honestly, in these situations you're better off taking the NLR and then leaving to do your stuff. don't just lie about having a random dentist appointment, either.

I had to go at 11 PM, I went back after I've done everything when I was confronted, which was 1 AM for me, I left before the emote happened, Im not sure if this will be punished or not yet, I doubt it will be more than a couple days to a week ban If so, I didnt purposely disconnect and I didnt mean any harm.
Sometimes shit comes up and you have to leave but you don't get to just wordlessly disconnect from the middle of a roleplay scenario you voluntarily entered while your character is being targeted. You can say "hey sorry boys gotta go" and nobody will give a shit, if it's anything really consequential you can arrange to resume it later.

In your case you just disconnected suddenly when the tide turned against your character and then showed up later on a different character and lied about crashing which is a 60 IQ move and totally unacceptable. Your lie calls into question whether you actually had to leave or just wanted out of the roleplay after it went against your favor.

Yeah, I was tired enough to panic and then lie about the situation, I simply just forgot to say, definetly something I'll remember now seeing what will happen If I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread