[TRP] FootlessPrism90 ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back, had no idea this was happening until a few hours ago. I took some time thinking and such, and I think I've got an idea of a response. But firstly, I need to point out a few things.

Point 1;
I was told by that less than a minute of time had passed between Rex departing the scene and the T-800 arriving and engaging the duo.

Yeah I remember that. I switched to drone a bit later and walked up to them, with the IC excuse of patrolling. But, I wasn't intending on a pk, or anything like that at all. Infact, I even mentioned in LOOC that IF they died, it would be an nlr at most, but you didn't include that. I just wanted to create some S2RP that was fun, because in my opinion I enjoyed most of it, had some unique things I'd say.

Also, I remember that tree thingy. I deleted it because it looked really stupid, like you were standing on a tree that was half-floating in the air. It was half a tree also, in the GROUND. Also, unless I didn't see it, you didn't emote moving on the tree, I remember seeing you away from me before, and you didn't include a few LOOC messages, which I think are a bit important. I am sorry for that though, but you just left without letting me respond or thinking of an alternative for you.

Point 2;
SPOILER: PROP SPAM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF BASEPLATE, CAUSING IMMENSE LAG FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER.

Now, this happened when literally everyone was messing about and not being IC. Like, everyone was just killing each other and spawning crap, no admins on. So, I just joined in and used the crowbar to make that crowbar noise. I don't know about lag, because I didn't lag but someone else could've. Sorry if you did though.

Point 3;
SPOILER: 'CROMP', A SHITTY GIMMICK WHICH FOOTLESS USED, EFFECTIVELY STRIPPING A OTHERWISE TENSE S2RP SCENARIO OF ANY SERIOUSNESS IT MIGHT HAVE HAD.

Yeah I remember that guy. I created some deranged character who constantly used the word, 'cromp'. Later on, I created an S2RP scenario with a friend, which everyone seemed to have joined in on, which was intended. Now, it does get boring when you use the same word over and over, eventually near the end of it I stopped using the word entirely.

Point 4;
SPOILER: HIS 610 DRONE TANKING 50~ ROUNDS OF .50 CAL, MULTIPLE VOLLEYS OF 50W & 20W PLASMA FIRE.

I did tank a fair bit in this, yeah. But, this S2RP scenario was literally just asked by Subeh Subeh to test their weaponry on me. The rounds I tanked were quite a lot, I should've been destroyed a fair few emotes before, but I didn't. I wanted the S2RP to go a bit longer than a few emotes and then death, something doesn't feel satisfying about that. However, there was too much tanking and that was my fault entirely, sorry.

Point 5;
Multiple times he has created throwaway characters which he uses to stir shit in Baseplate and antagonise real characters until inevitably a gunfight ensues, and someone is PK'd.

In like, all of my S2RP scenarios I've never had anyone been permakilled. At most, injured badly. I don't recall a single PK, except ones were they WANT the Pk. I remember a specific S2RP scenario I did with The Great Slithery Dee The Great Slithery Dee and his old character, Howitzer. During in which, he got impaled, and told me (whilst we waited for Fox to get back), that he wanted to be permakilled, and that was the end of it really.

Point 6;
On yet another one of his throwaways, to fool a Corporal into following him to a secluded area of BP where he could take them hostage, he put 'Sgt.' in his name, impersonating a Alpha Sergeant over the radio. Impersonating a T.C. soldier isn't a crime on it's own, but putting 'Sgt.' in his name to fool someone on a OOC level I find a bit malicious, especially considering how he put a gun to his victim's head just a little while later.

I remember that, yeah. I had a character called Bob, and wanted to make some roleplay because it was quiet at the time. So, Sophia (Victim), got fooled by his fake things, fake chevron, fake rank, not even a uniform on. I was expecting her to notice, but she didn't so I just went along with it. I remember pointing a gun at her head, bare in mind, it was an M9. A pistol. Even if she did get shot, it'd do very little, or at most a simple bullet injury. Even so, I wasn't intending on her to die (and she didn't by the way), but rather be stopped if anything. And exactly that happened when he got bombarded with plasma, ending in a gruesome death, which I thought was neat. If you didn't like that, I'm sorry. But, no one even got injured in it, like nothing.

Now, moving on, I'm not sure if this is important, or necessary in a way, but I think Stier hates me? I'm still unsure about that even now if I'm honest, but I've spoken to people, and they told me to put it in here because it is important. I don't wanna cause an argument or the like, but I just wanna mention that. If he doesn't hate me, It's what I've gathered after talking to you a lot, my opinion.

Besides that, though, I don't really have any other things to point out. And I have to say, I am genuinely sorry for my actions, I didn't mean to annoy, upset, or hurt anyone if I did. I just want to have fun and make roleplay. I enjoy this server a lot, it's quite unique and fun.
I understand my actions, and I hope I can make it up by fixing my mistakes. I don't intend on it again.
I promise I'll try harder and fix my actions. I don't wanna get banned, I wanna keep playing here, and if a break is needed I will take one and think over it. I've made mistakes, so I'll fix them.

Stierlexia doesn’t hate you, but they have been in various circumstances where they have been at the whim of the points they’ve addressed. They have a right to be concerned and put this forward.

Can’t address your whole post rn bc I’m in transit but I wanted to clear that up before you continued with that thought in mind.

Also, I remember that tree thingy. I deleted it because it looked really stupid, like you were standing on a tree that was half-floating in the air. It was half a tree also, in the GROUND. Also, unless I didn't see it, you didn't emote moving on the tree, I remember seeing you away from me before, and you didn't include a few LOOC messages, which I think are a bit important. I am sorry for that though, but you just left without letting me respond or thinking of an alternative for you.
the roots of the tree were in the ground and my character was standing toward the end of the (very thick) trunk, which was leaning over at a sharp angle on a hill, which left the end of the tree very high in the air compared to your character. here is a handy diagram i created for reference purposes

1572626268275.png

i did emote moving up it and you did see it because after i emoted in GOOC you turned to look at me and also replied to it in your own emote when your turn came up & that emote is in the logs i posted

i didnt include mahan trying to mediate toward the end because i wanted to condense the logs and you didnt reply to anything he said so there was no point in including it but i suppose i did leave off two important lines at the end lol

Katerin: [LOCAL-OOC] what kind of retard are u
Katerin: [LOCAL-OOC] god what the fuck lol forget it

its not your place to "think of an alternative for me" as you use your toolgun to reconfigure the environment to your own character's advantage in the middle of a roleplay scene and i did let you respond before i left, your response was

T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] Calm down lol

please dont play innocent

Last edited:
I remember pointing a gun at her head, bare in mind, it was an M9. A pistol. Even if she did get shot, it'd do very little, or at most a simple bullet injury.

gon'na pop my two cents in here.
shooting anyone anywhere at any time has the potential for lethality; you had the gun aimed at their head, which definitely, probably would've been a PK. taking it at face value, i assume you meant you were going to shoot them in the chest or something of the sort. 9mm does a LOT more to flesh than people degrade it to, and no gunshot is simple.

edit: assuming you got past their plate carrier

gon'na pop my two cents in here.
shooting anyone anywhere at any time has the potential for lethality; you had the gun aimed at their head, which definitely, probably would've been a PK. taking it at face value, i assume you meant you were going to shoot them in the chest or something of the sort. 9mm does a LOT more to flesh than people degrade it to, and no gunshot is simple.

edit: assuming you got past their plate carrier

I wasn't even intending on shooting her, rather near her to alert someone and then be killed, like planned, which happened. She made it out unscathed.

I just got back, had no idea this was happening until a few hours ago. I took some time thinking and such, and I think I've got an idea of a response. But firstly, I need to point out a few things.

Point 1;
I was told by that less than a minute of time had passed between Rex departing the scene and the T-800 arriving and engaging the duo.

Yeah I remember that. I switched to drone a bit later and walked up to them, with the IC excuse of patrolling. But, I wasn't intending on a pk, or anything like that at all. Infact, I even mentioned in LOOC that IF they died, it would be an nlr at most, but you didn't include that. I just wanted to create some S2RP that was fun, because in my opinion I enjoyed most of it, had some unique things I'd say.

I don’t buy that. If you weren’t interested in a PK, or even wounding anyone, you wouldn’t have tried to powergame Pirate and his character into being within CQC range of your 800 by deleting the terrain he stood on top of. Kim received a serious injury and had to be taken to the medbay, even using a wheelchair for a time. That doesn’t sound to me like you not being interested in hurting those characters.

And even if, you still metagamed their position and LIED about being on patrol. You didn’t make up a IC excuse to be there. When asked in LOOC, you said you were patrolling around the area, which isn’t true. You metagamed their location and charswaped to a 800 after they refused to help your scav.

And if I recall correctly, Pirate left because you started being sassy, telling him to 'calm down' when he called you out on your behaviour.

Point 2;
SPOILER: PROP SPAM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF BASEPLATE, CAUSING IMMENSE LAG FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER.

Now, this happened when literally everyone was messing about and not being IC. Like, everyone was just killing each other and spawning crap, no admins on. So, I just joined in and used the crowbar to make that crowbar noise. I don't know about lag, because I didn't lag but someone else could've. Sorry if you did though.

Yeah, and I was trying to decorate the FH quarters at the time. This isn’t the first time you have done something like this, as I’ve been told that you have crashed the server multiple times in the past. Even the OOC remark made by CERES that got captured in the screenshot references that.

Point 3;
SPOILER: 'CROMP', A SHITTY GIMMICK WHICH FOOTLESS USED, EFFECTIVELY STRIPPING A OTHERWISE TENSE S2RP SCENARIO OF ANY SERIOUSNESS IT MIGHT HAVE HAD.

Yeah I remember that guy. I created some deranged character who constantly used the word, 'cromp'. Later on, I created an S2RP scenario with a friend, which everyone seemed to have joined in on, which was intended. Now, it does get boring when you use the same word over and over, eventually near the end of it I stopped using the word entirely.

I really can’t believe you’re defending that LOL

You were screaming ‘CROMPIE’ over the comms, including it in your /me’s and regular speech during a serious S2RP scenario. Can’t you understand that by doing that you’re actively shattering the immersion of everyone that just happens to hear you?

I think it’s very showing that instead of understanding your wrongdoings, apologizing and vowing to do better next time you’re trying to excuse your shitty behaviour.

Point 4;
SPOILER: HIS 610 DRONE TANKING 50~ ROUNDS OF .50 CAL, MULTIPLE VOLLEYS OF 50W & 20W PLASMA FIRE.

I did tank a fair bit in this, yeah. But, this S2RP scenario was literally just asked by Subeh Subeh to test their weaponry on me. The rounds I tanked were quite a lot, I should've been destroyed a fair few emotes before, but I didn't. I wanted the S2RP to go a bit longer than a few emotes and then death, something doesn't feel satisfying about that. However, there was too much tanking and that was my fault entirely, sorry.

Seeing a Subeh PM'd you and explicitly asked you to come and engage us in S2RP, I can give you the benefit of the doubt and understand why you went as hard as you did.

That being said, I, 'Simone' and Ira never asked you to come. We were caught up in a S2RP with a drone that didn't properly roleplay their damage through no fault of our own.

Point 5;
Multiple times he has created throwaway characters which he uses to stir shit in Baseplate and antagonise real characters until inevitably a gunfight ensues, and someone is PK'd.

In like, all of my S2RP scenarios I've never had anyone been permakilled. At most, injured badly. I don't recall a single PK, except ones were they WANT the Pk. I remember a specific S2RP scenario I did with The Great Slithery Dee The Great Slithery Dee and his old character, Howitzer. During in which, he got impaled, and told me (whilst we waited for Fox to get back), that he wanted to be permakilled, and that was the end of it really.

So? Multiple times I've had to stop whatever I was doing (most of the time actually enjoyable PassiveRP) because you decided to walk into BP to stir shit for no reason whatsoever by breaking into the QM, taking a T.C. Corporal hostage or leading a armed group of bandits deep into the Metro, resulting in a messy stand off between you and T.C. forces.

You have NOTHING to lose if your throwaway gets killed. Real characters have everything to lose. As a matter of fact, after getting your throwaway PK'd I've seen you simply change your name but keep your desc completely same, the slot later being used for the exact same malicious reason as the previous PK'd throwaway.

Now, moving on, I'm not sure if this is important, or necessary in a way, but I think Stier hates me? I'm still unsure about that even now if I'm honest, but I've spoken to people, and they told me to put it in here because it is important. I don't wanna cause an argument or the like, but I just wanna mention that. If he doesn't hate me, It's what I've gathered after talking to you a lot, my opinion.

Besides that, though, I don't really have any other things to point out. And I have to say, I am genuinely sorry for my actions, I didn't mean to annoy, upset, or hurt anyone if I did. I just want to have fun and make roleplay. I enjoy this server a lot, it's quite unique and fun.
I understand my actions, and I hope I can make it up by fixing my mistakes. I don't intend on it again.
I promise I'll try harder and fix my actions. I don't wanna get banned, I wanna keep playing here, and if a break is needed I will take one and think over it. I've made mistakes, so I'll fix them.

I don't enjoy being around you, no. I'll come clean about having used strong language towards you multiple times, but I don't hate you.

I've known you for years by now, long before you ever joined TnB. It angers me that despite how many talks and interventions and tips you're received, you're still making the exact same mistakes over and over and over again. It almost seems to me like you're unwilling to learn, because by God you've had hundreds of chances to do so already.

You're young, and I can respect that, but so are plenty of people on TnB, and none of them act like you.

Last edited:
Okay, here's my take. I've known footless for best part of 2-ish years now, and I've seen him grow from a literal clueless minge to who he is today.

I just want to say that footless isn't a bad guy, and I know that 90% of the time he does have good intentions for his roleplay. I'm not here to promote the idea that he's some kind of malicious minge with intent to ruin roleplay and such.

What I would need to say/report regarding his actions has already been said. Footless does have some pretty extreme problems regarding his conduct in and out of server, and it has been frustrating as hell to deal with most of it. I know for a fact that this report was not made lightly, and there's no excuse for any of it. Your intentions for these things might be obscured, but you really need to understand what is inherently wrong with things like powergame and metagaming, even if you thought it was for the better of roleplay.

Footless, I know you enjoy this server a lot, but reflecting everything thrown at you will dig a deeper hole for you. I think it's important for you to truly take a long and hard look at the points raised in this thread, and genuinely work towards self-improvement. Being mature and owning up to these pretty awful mistakes is probably the only way you are going to keep any sort of mature reputation, in my eyes.

Do I think you deserve to get permanently removed from the server? No. I do however think you need some time out, and to sincerely try your hardest to learn from this.

As mentioned before, I have seen you improve a lot since I first experienced you as a roleplayer, and I'm sure you can do it again if you fully open yourself up to the criticism being offered here.

I don’t buy that. If you weren’t interested in a PK, or even wounding anyone, you wouldn’t have tried to powergame Pirate and his character into being within CQC range of your 800 by deleting the terrain he stood on top of. Kim received a serious injury and had to be taken to the medbay, even using a wheelchair for a time. That doesn’t sound to me like you not being interested in hurting those characters.

And even if, you still metagamed their position and LIED about being on patrol. You didn’t make up a IC excuse to be there. When asked in LOOC, you said you were patrolling around the area, which isn’t true. You metagamed their location and charswaped to a 800 after they refused to help your scav.

And if I recall correctly, Pirate left because you started being sassy, telling him to 'calm down' when he called you out on your behaviour.

I'm not interested in Permakilling characters, I don't do that unless told to or something similiar. But yeah, I do admit I have caused quite the injuries for people to recover to, something that is usually boring to do. I told them to 'calm down' because they sounded pretty mad, even Dohosan saying so, I think, though they didn't hear cause they walked off. But, looking back at it it was dumb, and most likely reasonable IC-wise (Which I don't believe I saw at the time).

Yeah, and I was trying to decorate the FH quarters at the time. This isn’t the first time you have done something like this, as I’ve been told that you have crashed the server multiple times in the past. Even the OOC remark made by CERES that got captured in the screenshot references that.

Literally everyone, I mean everyone on the server was messing about, not just me for that, again. But yeah, I may have crashed the server a few times, even being joked about at points. Really I don't intend on that happening, but it does.

I really can’t believe you’re defending that LOL

You were screaming ‘CROMPIE’ over the comms, including it in your /me’s and regular speech during a serious S2RP scenario. Can’t you understand that by doing that you’re actively shattering the immersion of everyone that just happens to hear you?

I think it’s very showing that instead of understanding your wrongdoings, apologizing and vowing to do better next time you’re trying to excuse your shitty behaviour.

Yeah, I actually remember speaking to Enraged and it being brought up at one point. It does ruin the immersion and makes it look, frankly just dumb.

Seeing a Subeh PM'd you and explicitly asked you to come and engage us in S2RP, I can give you the benefit of the doubt and understand why you went as hard as you did.

That being said, I, 'Simone' and Ira never asked you to come. We were caught up in a S2RP with a drone that didn't properly roleplay their damage through no fault of our own.

Again, yeah, the tank damage was quite extreme in that specific S2RP scenario. But, again I just wanted to make the s2rp a tint longer than 3 emotes done. Okay I exaggerated that a bit it would've been a few more emotes but I hope you know what I mean.

So? Multiple times I've had to stop whatever I was doing (most of the time actually enjoyable PassiveRP) because you decided to walk into BP to stir shit for no reason whatsoever by breaking into the QM, taking a T.C. Corporal hostage or leading a armed group of bandits deep into the Metro, resulting in a messy stand off between you and T.C. forces.

You have NOTHING to lose if your throwaway gets killed. Real characters have everything to lose. As a matter of fact, after getting your throwaway PK'd I've seen you simply change your name but keep your desc completely same, the slot later being used for the exact same malicious reason as the previous PK'd throwaway.

That is true, yeah. It sucks to be permakilled because you lose possible months of development of a character and have to literally restart what you did, which sucks. And that is why it is hard to make most PKs enjoyable, in my opinion, also why I don't do them, or usually atleast.
I don't enjoy being around you, no. I'll come clean about having used strong language towards you multiple times, but I don't hate you.

I've known you for years by now, long before you ever joined TnB. It angers me that despite how many talks and interventions and tips you're received, you're still making the exact same mistakes over and over and over again. It almost seems to me like you're unwilling to learn, because by God you've had hundreds of chances to do so already.

You're young, and I can respect that, but so are plenty of people on TnB, and most of them don't have ban request made on them.

We have known each other for years, but I still feel like I don't know you as well as you know me. I barely remember being able to get involved in a lot of your roleplay, and honestly I can probably understand as to why. I remember the way you gave me advice some time ago, and I don't think it was the best way. 'I can just remove you if I wanted to', I remember that exactly still.

And I remember being stupid from then, probably still now to be fair.

if you want to extend S2RP interactions play them smarter than walking in a straight line toward 5 people who have no reason to do anything but shoot directly at you, tanking hits while trying to dole out injuries is really shitty

it's one thing to /me dodge or /me armor absorbs the blow if you are disengaging and want to be able to use your character later, but that's not a real concern for drones and especially isn't fair when on top of already being heavily armored, you also have better weapons by default that are supposed to cause grievous injuries to real characters that receive hits from them.

when you tank hits like that but expect real characters to take your hits back, you're putting them in a position where they have to bullshit their way out of serious injuries because you were only able to shoot them because you refused to take their hits. it turns into an annoying slog with no narrative value and the only one getting anything out of it is you, because you're just trying to inconvenience people.

speaking of shitty, every time one of your drones dies you end the emote with something to the effect of "theres nothing salvageable from the remains" which to me just feels like a final fuck you from an already parasitic interaction - like, "not only did i just waste 30 minutes to an hour of your time, injure your character and tax your resources during an engagement that shouldve lasted 5 minutes, but also you don't even get a bit of scrap back out of it" - seems like pure spite

Last edited:
When you did the Major Morris thing over raido with my character (Hikamashi Tranuda) I wasn't fussed, shit happens and I guess you just wanted to joke around with me or something, I'm generally chill, was just a bit odd butting in when I was IC, if you wanted to joke around, fine by me, just come to me and talk in Looc or something, I know some people know me for being a little mingey and shit with others, but from what I've seen (Very little to everyone else) you're pretty chill, yes you made some mistakes and shit, but when it gets to a level where people begin to dislike it, I guess it's a hint to tone it down, I understand that the OOC hours can get boring and when everyone's shooting everyone it can be a very bad influence, trust me, I do it sometimes, like some people said, take a break maybe, sometimes when I get to the stages where I realize I've became a massive shithead I take a few weeks off, just to calm down and shit, however it may not work for you, this isn't a rant or anything to Footless, I generally dont mind you, I can also see where you are coming with from the interesting roleplay, but my word doesn't mean anything, if anything, if you are 14, i can relate massively, I'm the same age, just tone it down, if not banned, take a breather if needed and just calm it, if you think you can't do that easily, then I don't know what else to say.

If you need to talk to someone, Just say, I'm always free.

if you want to extend S2RP interactions play them smarter than walking in a straight line toward 5 people who have no reason to do anything but shoot directly at you, tanking hits while trying to dole out injuries is really shitty

that's all a 600 is equipped for. they're braindead robots that know how to engage and move around obstacles in their way. yes, you could do some unique things here or there - but at the end of the day, that's all they can /really/ do.

that's all a 600 is equipped for. they're braindead robots that know how to engage and move around obstacles in their way. yes, you could do some unique things here or there - but at the end of the day, that's all they can /really/ do.
then dont have high expectations for their survival lol

Don't usually like to partake in these things, but I figured I should put my two cents.

On the topic of powergaming, I'd like to call in this specific event that happened on Oct 4th.

Context. Footless' drone here impersonated one of his own personal characters, Thomas Reckless who died, before he caught and bashed Wasted.Exe Wasted.Exe character, marie, into a toilet, subduing her before carrying her outside of the house near the skynet bridge on Apocalypse.

T-800.9943: [YELL] And I will kill your friend if you interfere.
T-800.9943: [YELL] **The Eighter continued along with it's friend, still sounding exactly like Thomas Reckless. It kept her infront, tight as. More melting metal collides with her, only a bit.
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] can you stop moving I'm trying to emot here
Vasilije: [OOC] hey i'm emotin here
Bailey Crawford: [OOC] Okay headshots for sure...
Bailey Crawford: [OOC] That went from '15%' to 'oh fuck'
[PM from T-800.9943] Did u yell
'Hermit': [OOC] Gave me a good laugh
[PM from T-800.9943] We coming in yell range
[PM to T-800.9943] no cause my whole emote's fucklin ruined
[PM from T-800.9943] Why
[PM to T-800.9943] my emote was going to revolve around you having your back to me, which you literally did not emote having your drone face the house walking backwards
'Hermit': [OOC] Ahahahah
[PM from T-800.9943] Did you not see me walking backwards when I emoted last time
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] Funny thing is I was walking backwards when I last emoted but if he didn't see that I shrug
Ishmael Asmali: [LOCAL-OOC] OF COURSE I DIDN'T SEE YOU WALKING BACKWARDS, YOU WERE SO GUNG HO ABOUT CARRYING HER AWAY UP THE MOUNTAIN WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT FOOTLESS!?
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] I dispair footless, I really do
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] Can we just go back to leaving the house?
Ishmael Asmali: [LOCAL-OOC] sure
T-800.9943: [YELL] **The hot machine, smoke still emitting off it leaves the house, carrying Marie. It walks backwards, facing the house. It neared the river, optic looking all about for the man.
T-800 'Skye': [OOC] internet died
'Hermit': [OOC] You now have a hyper alloy spear now.
T-800 'Skye': [OOC] finally i can pk vasilije
Ishmael Asmali: [YELL] **He'd find no trace of the bushman.
Bailey Crawford: [OOC] Shit they're back
Vasilije: [OOC] you can't fucking with me i'm a bad bitch
T-800.9943: [YELL] **The drone continued walking backwards, still speaking to Marie in Thomas Reckless. It eventually reached the river.
[PM from Marie Smith] you emoting?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: [WHISPER] TC....This is Ishmael, a drone is carrying off Smith right now. She and it are down near major, near the cabin by the cave.
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] **The bushman skulks from cover to cover, searching for an opening.
T-800.9943: [OOC] **The machine was in the river, the hot melting metal on the side and other parts causing the surrounding water to boil and sizzle within minutes, they'd soon go under.
[275 MHz] SDO. Natasha Lebedev: Where?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Cabin down near skynet major, under the bridge near the water.
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] **Ish slowly moves up, observing with his AWM's scope.
[275 MHz] SDO. Natasha Lebedev: Series?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Eight, half of its face is slagged.
[275 MHz] SDO. Natasha Lebedev: Distract it, which side of the lake?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Inside of it near the grave here. It's holding her and it both under the water.
T-800.9943: [OOC] **The Eighter and Marie would soon be within the water, nothing to see above. Splashing could possible be seen, along with the boils from the high heat.

So a couple of things:
1. The powergaming. You emoted that you carried her outside and afterwards you take her out, running with your back facing me towards the hill. Not once in your original emote did you say which direction you were facing, you just assumed I'd figure that shit out on my own that you were blocking my shot with her in front of you, just so you could save your ass from getting lit up and so you could bring her back to skynet. If that's not powergaming I don't know what is.

Further more, who gave you the permission to have your drone impersonate one of your dead characters?

2. The emotes with the slagged metal. You tell us you don't plan on inflicting pk's unless the people concerned wanted them, WHILST you're emoting the hostage you're taking's skin being melted off. PI's may not be PK's but I feel the same should be said for both, they hold major significance for the characters they involved and should be treated with the upmost respect. And for the record, Wasted never gave perms for the melting slag.

3. Also, I want to take a minute and mention the radio situation. When I called for back up on the radio, this happened on wasted and footless' end.
T-800.9943: [YELL] The drone continued walking backwards, still speaking to Marie in Thomas Reckless. It eventually reached the river.
[PM to Ishmael Asmali] you emoting?
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] He's emoting
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] Just chill for a moment
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] Radioing TC I see
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] [275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: [WHISPER] TC....This is Ishmael, a drone is carrying off Smith right now. She and it are down near major, near the cabin by the cave.
T-800.9943: [YELL]
As Ishmael radios the drone moves further back, actually reaching the river this time.
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] **The bushman skulks from cover to cover, searching for an opening.
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] Why do you have a radio?
Marie Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] You didn't RP taking mine
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] I've had it always
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] And it's from previous rp dummy
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] But it doesn't work IC I think
T-800.9943: [LOCAL-OOC] Not sure since new radio thing
Even if you somehow managed to get the radio from a previous engagement, that still doesn't explain why you still have it for this situation and why you're coninuing to listen in. It just begs the question how long you've been doing this for and if and how many situations you've used this for?

Additionally I have another moment I'd like to discuss, this occured on October 9th.

[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Miss Horner, are you around?
Isabella Horner: [OOC] i will kill u all
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Yes.
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Quick question.
T-610.9943: [OOC] I COME IN PEACE
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Sure.
T-610.9943: [OOC] GET IC GUYS
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Where are you?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Outside of the camp, hunting.
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Oh-- whas' th'question?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Is there a private communication line for Frente members?
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Yep. I'll give yeh the frequency in person.
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: This is most appreciated, thank you.
[275 MHz] Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: Anyone need a scope-man somewhere?
Isabella Horner: Wassup, man?
Ishmael Asmali: You have the frequency?
T-800.9943: bitch
Isabella Horner: [OOC] ahh we ic rn
T-800.9943: [OOC] Aighty sorry I will too
T-800.9943: stop
Isabella Horner: [OOC] i only got myself to blame tbh
[275 MHz] Bob: Has anyone seen Isabella/
[275 MHz] Bob: I need to speak with you.
Ishmael Asmali: You said you'd exchange the frequency with me?
** Isabella Horner perks a brow, tapping her radio.
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: Isabella, he needs to join TC first. /right/?
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Who is this?
[275 MHz] Bob: I am Bob, no lastname
[275 MHz] Bob: Where are you?
Isabella Horner: Oh, right--.
Isabella Horner: So, you accepted my offer?
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: He's a bit...skinny. Just saying.
Ishmael Asmali: Not as of yet, Marie is still undecided.
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Give me a moment.
[275 MHz] Bob: Alright. I am at QM
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: And i mean /very/. Skinny.
Isabella Horner: --sure. Our frequency is sixty-eight.
[275 MHz] Bob: Please hurry
Ishmael Asmali: Ah I see, and...
[275 MHz] Bob: Isabella?
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: I'm talkin' with someone! Give me a minute, guy!
[275 MHz] Bob: It's vital.
(Ishmael Asmali) ** He reaches around, removing a war torn PDA. "I came across one of these, still works suprisingly. Would Frente use one of these as well?" **
[275 MHz] Pfc. Harold Smith: You need to hurry. He's dying.
[275 MHz] Bob: Shut the fuck up Harold, I'm not
Isabella Horner: A PDA?
** Isabella Horner removes her own PDA.
Isabella Horner: We all got one.
Isabella Horner: Same with Tee-Cee.
[275 MHz] Pfc. Harold Smith: But it's more dramatic though..
Isabella Horner: I can give yeh our private network if yeh want.
Bob: Ah, there you are Isagella
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf
Bob: I have been needing to speak with you
** Isabella Horner perks a brow, eyeing the bot.
Isabella Horner: --uh..
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] not sure if ic or ooc
Bob: You are subjected for termination
Bob: Do you wish to recieve?
Isabella Horner: --no?
Bob: --Yes?
Bob: Initiating termination.
[L] ** Bob raises it's rifle, shotting plasma at her fanny
Pfc. Harold Smith: Damn.
[L] ** Isabella Horner perks a brow. She scatters
Bob: [OOC] THAT WAS NOT PLASMA
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] :o
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] nigga
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] footless for fucks sake man
Bob: [OOC] I'M SO SORRY
Isabella Horner: [OOC] im not even mad lol
Bob: [OOC] Ok I picked up the shit come here Ish
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] bob give me some parts
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] ye fucked them up
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you bullied them
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I don't have parts I'm sorry
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Damaged doesn't do anything anyway]
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah but my gu is now haevaly damaged
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] why

Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I'M SORRY OK
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I FORGOT I HAD IT SET TO THAT
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] Why do you do this do you /want/ to die
Ishmael Asmali: Yes that would be appreciated also. I'd like to stay in the loop of things with everyone here.
Isabella Horner: --sure, sure.
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you re the living enbodmiemtn of bruh
[PM from Isabella Horner] send me ur disc
Rct. Alaska John: [OOC] was that ic
Pfc. Rose Walker: [OOC] No
Ishmael Asmali: [LOCAL-OOC] already in the discord, I'm wookie
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] qm doesnt exist
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] oooooo
** Isabella Horner rants on about the private channel.
Isabella Horner: --Good?
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] remember kids, always make sure you dont have your weapon set to grenadier mode
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok so
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Are you all ok
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] After my brutal accident
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok I am sorry this is good
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I forgot I had it set to m203
Isabella Horner: [iits ok
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I was gonna bomb you in qm but you didn't come
Ishmael Asmali: Yes that's all I needed, thank you.
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] So it's your fault
Isabella Horner: --course. Keep me updated, man.
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Right goodluck
Pfc. Rose Walker: [OOC] Popping off now night
You literally interrupt me and flood as we're trying to have an ic conversation with your 800, renamed as bob, blaring over the radio until you have to come track us down at charlie bay. You then blow me, isabella and alaska up, AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO PUT THE BLAME ON FLOOD!!!???? Saying you didn't want to blow us up with a grenade, Despite a minute later you admit you wanted to blow up horner? You were told that we were ic attempting to rp, but you still continued to minge.
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Miss Horner, are you around?
Isabella Horner: [OOC] i will kill u all
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Yes.
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Quick question.
Derek Washington: [OOC] whos spas do i have btw
T-610.9943: [OOC] I COME IN PEACE
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Sure.
T-610.9943: [OOC] GET IC GUYS
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Where are you?
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Outside of the camp, hunting.
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Oh-- whas' th'question?
Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: [OOC] Mama ain't raised no bitch
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: Is there a private communication line for Frente members?
Jason Hunter: [OOC] God dammit I lost my fucking winchester
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Yep. I'll give yeh the frequency in person.
[275 MHz] Ishmael Asmali: This is most appreciated, thank you.
T-610.9943: [OOC] LOL
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] bruh why
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] is abell is hoe
Jason Hunter: [OOC] I meant to click rejoin and I lagged and clicked suicide, and I cant find where I fucking died
miss horny: [OOC] who
Pfc. Rose Walker: [OOC] Hello miss horny :)
[275 MHz] Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: Anyone need a scope-man somewhere?
T-800.9943: [OOC] Oh it's on ISabella
Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: [OOC] Tis but a fleshwound. HAVE AT THEE.
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] this is now a bruh moment
Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: [OOC] I survived once more against impossibles odds T-800.
Ishmael Asmali: You have the frequency?
T-800.9943: bitch
Isabella Horner: [OOC] ahh we ic rn
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] lol no
T-800.9943: [OOC] Aighty sorry I will too
T-800.9943: stop
Isabella Horner: [OOC] i only got myself to blame tbh
Leland 'Pete' Hendricks: [LOCAL-OOC] oh god
[275 MHz] Bob: Has anyone seen Isabella/
[275 MHz] Bob: I need to speak with you.
Ishmael Asmali: You said you'd exchange the frequency with me?
** Isabella Horner perks a brow, tapping her radio.
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: Isabella, he needs to join TC first. /right/?
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Who is this?
[275 MHz] Bob: I am Bob, no lastname
[275 MHz] Bob: Where are you?
Isabella Horner: Oh, right--.
Isabella Horner: So, you accepted my offer?
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: He's a bit...skinny. Just saying.
Ishmael Asmali: Not as of yet, Marie is still undecided.
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: Give me a moment.
[275 MHz] Bob: Alright. I am at QM
[275 MHz] Rct. Alaska John: And i mean /very/. Skinny.
Isabella Horner: --sure. Our frequency is sixty-eight.
[275 MHz] Bob: Please hurry
Ishmael Asmali: Ah I see, and...
[275 MHz] Bob: Isabella?
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: I'm talkin' with someone! Give me a minute, guy!
[275 MHz] Bob: It's vital.
(Ishmael Asmali) ** He reaches around, removing a war torn PDA. "I came across one of these, still works suprisingly. Would Frente use one of these as well?" **
[275 MHz] Pfc. Harold Smith: You need to hurry. He's dying.
[275 MHz] Bob: Shut the fuck up Harold, I'm not
Isabella Horner: A PDA?
** Isabella Horner removes her own PDA.
Isabella Horner: We all got one.
Isabella Horner: Same with Tee-Cee.
[275 MHz] Pfc. Harold Smith: But it's more dramatic though..
Isabella Horner: I can give yeh our private network if yeh want.
Bob: Ah, there you are Isagella
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf
Bob: I have been needing to speak with you
** Isabella Horner perks a brow, eyeing the bot.
Isabella Horner: --uh..
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] not sure if ic or ooc
Bob: You are subjected for termination
Bob: Do you wish to recieve?
Isabella Horner: --no?
Bob: --Yes?
Bob: Initiating termination.
[L] ** Bob raises it's rifle, shotting plasma at her fanny
Pfc. Harold Smith: Damn.
[L] ** Isabella Horner perks a brow. She scatters
Bob: [OOC] THAT WAS NOT PLASMA
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] :o
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] nigga
Ishmael Asmali: [OOC] footless for fucks sake man
Bob: [OOC] I'M SO SORRY
Isabella Horner: [OOC] im not even mad lol
Jason Hunter: [OOC] wait tf alaska gave me 600 for some parts why does it say I have 0 dollars?
Rct. Alaska John: [OOC] How long would it take to shoot through the sull of a 800 with a 30 watt at point blank range
Bob: [OOC] Ok I picked up the shit come here Ish
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] bob give me some parts
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] ye fucked them up
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you bullied them
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I don't have parts I'm sorry
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Damaged doesn't do anything anyway]
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah but my gu is now haevaly damaged
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] why
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I'M SORRY OK
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I FORGOT I HAD IT SET TO THAT
Rct. Alaska John: [LOCAL-OOC] Why do you do this do you /want/ to die
Ishmael Asmali: Yes that would be appreciated also. I'd like to stay in the loop of things with everyone here.
Isabella Horner: --sure, sure.
Pfc. Harold Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you re the living enbodmiemtn of bruh
[PM from Isabella Horner] send me ur disc
Rct. Alaska John: [OOC] was that ic
Pfc. Rose Walker: [OOC] No
Ishmael Asmali: [LOCAL-OOC] already in the discord, I'm wookie
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] qm doesnt exist
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] oooooo
** Isabella Horner rants on about the private channel.
Isabella Horner: --Good?
Pfc. Harold Smith: [OOC] remember kids, always make sure you dont have your weapon set to grenadier mode
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok so
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Are you all ok
Isabella Horner: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] After my brutal accident
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok I am sorry this is good
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I forgot I had it set to m203
Isabella Horner: [iits ok
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] I was gonna bomb you in qm but you didn't come
Ishmael Asmali: Yes that's all I needed, thank you.
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] So it's your fault
Isabella Horner: --course. Keep me updated, man.
Pfc. Rose Walker: [LOCAL-OOC] Right goodluck
Pfc. Rose Walker: [OOC] Popping off now night

I know what I say doesn't really amount to much but I just wanna say Footless in all the time I've RPed with you I never really found what you were doing malicious sure it was really annoying to deal with your drone power gaming and generally ignoring my emotes but I'd like to point out that is something that I've seen countless drones do and that's no excuse for it but it's something to think about. One more thing sure you've made a lot of mistake and seem to have annoyed a lot of people but I and I'm pretty sure most people don't think that you deserve to be perma'd or banned in general but I do think as a Skynet there does have to be some sort of punishment just so you can learn from these mistakes.
Now I gonna go drink some Tea and watch how many people will post about my miss spells
You haven't seen anything yet

This isn't related to the powergame discussion or anything of the sort, instead, I want to bring up another encounter with footless I've had on TRP that could potentially come across as rulebreaking and problematic;

When I first managed to get my eight-hundred reprog authorized and flagged up on the last map and all that, footless, alongside a few other drones are having some shootout at the church directly across from BP. I go out there on my 800 to try get involved in the S2RP and see what's happening, and then Footless, on his drone, immediately begins messaging me in PMs asking for my drone not to kill him and cripple him instead, and then tear his drones head off so he can get auths to be a reprogged 800, and all of that. Not sure if that'd come up as an issue, but personally, asking people in PMs OOCly to not kill your drone and reprog it instead can come off as a bit metagamey and unfair for other players.

Take that however you will.

[PM from T-800.9943] I'm planning to get captured in this scenario. Wanna help lol and take the head off me?
[PM from T-800.9943] I'm near the church

Last edited:
I was really hesitant to get involved with this given I get along alright with both sides of the request. I'd rather not take sides so I'll just put my view in and leave it at that.

While Footless can and has done malicious things in the past, I don't think he does this intentionally. Like some people have said a lot of the things he's done have been to make things interesting, even if they have been questionable. That said, I can only urge that Footless takes time away from TRP itself, we all do dumb shit from time to time but there's no reason to totally outcast him over it.

I don't know, maybe I'm reading it wrong but I just thought I'd throw my view out there while it's still viable.

By all means, I'm not asking for a permaban here.

I'd be more than content with a week or two of time off, just so Footless can think things over and come back a changed man. Hopefully.

Well this whole thing was a read in a half.
In my opinion Footless shouldn't be banned from the server, they should just be blacklisted from Skynet drones for a month minimum.
I'm not going to hate on a member for trying to create roleplay scenarios for others unless the entire premise was around being malicious or PK'ing people. That never really seemed to be the case with any of these situations.
The main issue lies with Footless abusing drones and their premise and that's what he should be cut off from for now.

What I'd like to remind you all of is the fact that both the Skynet Feedback section and Skynet Command members do exist.
You're free to post in Feedback or DM a Command member directly if you have an issue with a player on their drone.

Here I go again. While on the first page, a no-ban with no-Skynet access seemed alright, hearing more on these issues especially regarding the OOC Widow incident, the Grenade-QM attempt on Horner (Which I'm assuming he didn't get admin authorization to be inside BP), using an old character's voice, then the bit about PMing to be reprog'ed- maybe a much-longer Skynet ban, if not an actual temporary ban is needed. Meaningful interactions seem to come at the cost of another interaction being outright annoying or a pain to deal with, while OOC interaction with Footless has shown worse than the original issue that this request was posted off.
This is my opinion, but hearing the other sides of this has informed me of even more issues that I had known from asking around. Overall, age or not, Footless needs a definite ban from Skynet as Enraged has put above at the least, possibly above a month as the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread