Content TnB Content Packs

I still have that same issue with the Civil Protection units, but that is only when I hold tab. IC I can see them clearly.

Male 49, Aswell as Female 29 I think (both vested) have errors, the holstered pistols and the ammo or pouches or w/e are textureless, I set up a hole ragdoll pose just to see the last one was bugged. How can I fix this? I hear several people have it.

To think, a new RP means: more downloading, with possible side effects of textureless models, no models, big red errors and the worst of all....Computer Crash.

squeecky said:
Why is your sole ability to be negative, Bolo?

I'm not trying to be, I'm only trying to state the fact that these downloads can be quite the hassle. Due to the massive size of these files, certain textures and models are bound to be forgotten to be put in. It's not that I hate big downloads, I just get tired of going back and forth trying to find a solution to these problems.

Part 2 isn't working. Plus the megapack in general needs an update, as it's missing many models including mine.

How about you start making these in addon format, at least?
I hate having stuff scattered through my gmod folders.

When you install the megapack just make a folder in addons with the models/materials/etc folder inside of that, with an info.txt. Should work just fine.

Davebrown said:

I have downloaded this, extracted it, and it still doesn't work!
im running on a mac so could you just give me a full list of the addons u need or put the megapack in a ZIP format? BTW i love the terminator server which is why im so angry im getting so many error messages

Oh, crap, that's probably why. Uh, we don't have a list of addons, we just have a private collection of hand-made models.

And I'm not sure whether the same download could work for win/mac... hrm.

Okay, that's good. In that case, it's probably the rar.

I'll see what I can do for you, get them put into a .zip. I think you might be the first mac user, but just in case, how are you installing it?

You'll notice certain different folders within the megapack, such as 'models'. Those need to be dragged in and replace your existing folders of the same name in garrysmod/garrysmod.

Scalene said:
Okay, that's good. In that case, it's probably the rar.

I'll see what I can do for you, get them put into a .zip. I think you might be the first mac user, but just in case, how are you installing it?

You'll notice certain different folders within the megapack, such as 'models'. Those need to be dragged in and replace your existing folders of the same name in garrysmod/garrysmod.

i just highlight all the folders in the megapack folders, drag them into garrysmod/garrysmod and overwrite the old files

Users who are viewing this thread