Content TnB Content Packs

You forgot some stuff, mostly I can remember you forgot to apply the textures for the T-100, and also the vehicles included in the megapacks are either missing textures or errors, except the Jeep.

E981 said:
You forgot some stuff, mostly I can remember you forgot to apply the textures for the T-100, and also the vehicles included in the megapacks are either missing textures or errors, except the Jeep.
This.

So do these player models work outside TnB Script? Because I have ALOT of npc's with all the custom models, but practically zero player models.

The models on TnB use the citizen/mpf animations. Therefore the script changes the player's animations to match the models anims. The reason they don't use the playermodel animations is because they are mingy looking in nature and there aren't many. There aren't anims for holding a weapon at the side so it's hard to role-play when your gun is aimed at everyone while talking. May be hard to understand at first..

From my experience with the rebels reskins, they will work for a time, but slowly begin to break down, meaning, they will become invisible to you automatically in other servers. I tend to try and deal with it, but sometimes it's a pain in the butt. If I don't find a way to fix it, I normally tend to try and stick with TnB's servers.

So If I where to download TnB script, then these models would be usable?
Or am I still missing something crucial here?

Edit: And thank you for responding to my original post, much appreciated.

x2 Edit: Also, on TnB are you guys getting the same screwy hold type problem everyone on garrysmod.org is getting?

I think youre mixing up a few issues.

All TNB models use NPC animations. If you want to use them, they either need to be allocated onto an NPC, or if used by another player - dictated using an NPC animation script such as the one built into Tacoscript or Tacoscript2, or most other RP gamemodes.

Hold type problems Im not sure what you mean, if you mean the "crotch / penis - gun" issue, thats a fault with rigged weapons usually imported direct from CSS which dont correspond with HL2 model animations. However every single TNB weapon is rigged properly.

I mean every weapon I have that isn't a crotch gun from CSS porting, being held like a pistol, I've been told a recent update did this and it reeeaaaaly annoys me.

No. If it were an addon the folder would include an info.txt. Thats the only way it would be an addon. Merge the models/materials/othershit with the current ones in your Garrysmod/garrysmod folder.

took me 3 quarters of an hour to download this and now i have to wait for about 400 models on the server

$$$_$$$

Users who are viewing this thread