Content TnB Content Packs

Extract all three mega packs to your desktop. Then, open #1, select its contents (models, I believe) and paste them into your gmod/gmod folder. You know you got it right if it asks to merge folders. Repeat with Megapack folders 2 and 3.

I was wondering if someone could help me. On the Female_47 model I'm missing the head texture and her left leg. I have downloaded all the megapacks at least 3 times, I have all the other games for it too. Also I'm missing the model for the M92F pistol aswell. I've helped them install all the stuff I have, and they can see it! It's getting kind of frustrating and I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem was.

ImExtremelyGay said:
I was wondering if someone could help me. On the Female_47 model I'm missing the head texture and her left leg. I have downloaded all the megapacks at least 3 times, I have all the other games for it too. Also I'm missing the model for the M92F pistol aswell. I've helped them install all the stuff I have, and they can see it! It's getting kind of frustrating and I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem was.
Join the TRP Server and wait for all the AutoDownloads. Then quit GMod, join HL2RP, profit.

Whats the problem? I may need to reupload it again.

Davebrown said:
Whats the problem? I may need to reupload it again.

I had someone pm me saying the pack was broken for him as well, he was unable to complete the download.. maybe re-upload them *shrug*

You mean his download crashes in the middle of downloading because if this is the case it happened to me you need to do something to your firewall I think you leave it on but you need to press something else and that should fix it.

someone, quick!! get the mp40/thompson/bar/groza models and ect and upload them! theyre still on trp but anyone redownloading the megapack will see them as errors now. gj

hampus said:
Can someone say where to put this becuse i put them in addons but it wont work

It does say on the main page (or should do) to just put them straight into your garrysmod folder, not addons.

okay so: After reading this entire posts I followed all information I could find. But EVERYONE is still an error. Well everyone except for me. I have half life 2 ep1 ep2 mounted. I decided to mount all of half life's 2's mods. And still errors. Can anyone help?

[Edit: I also downloaded some other models aswell. But still not working]

Users who are viewing this thread