The Freedom Raptors

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I witnessed this piece of fucking treasure in OOC; "Ilya Piston (Bobocrunch): [OOC] [G-PDA] The Freedom Tokarev Foundation is still in Lonertown! Head over to the contingent of Freedom peacekeepers to get a FREE pistol! Rookies preferred!". Its one thing to play wacky zany characters that loosely fill the boots of the daredevil archetype that Freedom attracts, its completely another issue to break fourth wall in global PDA for a community inside joke(essentially a meme).

Bobocrunch is also the guy, whom, when his character was engaged with a sniper, said something along the lines of the round being weak (7.62x39 LOL), the quality of his suit, and the distance, all culminating to the bullet being no more than a buzzing gnat. When confronted about this on GOOC, he said something along the lines of "just bullet proof your suit."

It's a case of tremendous stupidity and the lack of self-awareness to realize it.

Man am I glad to be on my DaS3 break and not having to witness this on the server.

edit; If they can't behave on their Freedom characters and don't know how to roleplay as Freedomers, why not take their characters away instead of banning them?

after speaking to dima i think he understands what he's done wrong and is going to try to change it
bobocrunch is still an issue though

Yes, I was wrong and I acknowledged that I was shot and RP'd that I was shot, and was carried to the med bay to get fixed up.

Listen, you're ferociously stupid, Bobocrunch. I'm not just saying that to hurt your feelings. I take pride in stupidity, if only to spite pretentious people. But you are prince Harry stupid, there's not a lot of hope here.

So what I'm gonna suggest, is that you give us an emote of your character getting lobotomized, and based on the quality of it, your punishment may be lessened to the point of nullification.

Bobocrunch said:
Yes, I was wrong and I acknowledged that I was shot and RP'd that I was shot, and was carried to the med bay to get fixed up.
What he said about the bullet calibre was retarded, but afterwards I saw that he actually did injury RP.

To clarify what happened, a DUTY soldier was hiding up in a tree near Freedom, he sniped at Bobo's character. An argument ensued, while eight people shift+w'd around to try to find him (i was watching this), the duty guy accidentally fell from his spot OOC and got back up, he was then meta'd and a shitty response about bullet calibre was provided in OOC. For future reference, just go with the RP, cause Freedom really dropped the ball during that scenario (no pun intended).

I was also there to see you actually injury RP and take the bullet to your arm, but still to make it enjoyable a reasonable emote in response would have been appreciated.

freedom back at it again with the quality metagame and roleplay? I can, from a personal experience, vouch that bobocrunch is that of one who can properly meme and roleplay at the same time- in a setting that is beneficial not only to the immersion- but to the sense of fun.

let's give my boys bobogrunch and dino an fair chance and let's see where they can go regarding freedom's 360 turn-around with new leadership

i feel like bobocrunch hasn't even acknowledged that his behaviour on the server is stupid and obnoxious

maybe if he actually tries to improve he'll get somewhere but for now he seems set on meming

dima seems okay i guess so hopefully he'll be better now

I don't really see how I meme on the server outside of the basketball stuff

Could you tell me how? I'm always up for improvement, but I really don't know what you're talking about

It's things like this that deter me from flagging up on my Freedomer. As Xeanos said it's supposed to attract these free-spirited, eccentric characters, not something where you can spew utter trash out of your character's mouth in an attempt to get a petty out of character laugh. I pushed for Bobocrunch and Jack's removal when Scott was still around as they're not what the faction needs amongst their ranks. I'd say that this is more than enough proof of it.

Rob, I don't know why you'd bring up Jack as he hasn't done anything wrong.

As for my part, I've never RP'd with you, or seen you at all, so I'd like to actually RP with you before you start advocating for removing people.

Rob, I don't know why you'd bring up Jack as he hasn't done anything wrong.

As for my part, I've never RP'd with you, or seen you at all, so I'd like to actually RP with you before you start advocating for removing people.
He only brought up jack due to him being an accomplice to your idiocy.

If there's one thing I've taken from SRP it's hard to rule out the retards from the actual player base.

I definitely support giving Bobocrunch a vacation, but I still have the slightest bit of faith in Dima.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread