The Freedom Raptors

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doog

low effort
Feb 26, 2013
  • Players Name: Dima + Bobocrunch
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43701338 and STEAM_0:0:41625747
  • Reason for ban: Memeing mongoloid menaces who don't provide anything to the server but headaches and negative reputations for factions. They're pretty easy to identify as the problem in the faction, and I think that the punishment needs to be more than removal from the faction or whatever.
  • Proof: http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/27759-the-freedom-raptors/,

Velik Velociraptor (Warchief Dima): [OOC] [G-PDA:RAPTOR] Freedom is looking for select recruits. If you like smoking, snorting xanax before patrol, bumping a line of cocaine before you get out of bed in the morning, fighting Nazis and killing Monolith... Send me a PDA. All female applicants must include nude photos.

et cetera
  • What would you like to see improved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZCzHYMEIeo

it's more to show how the idea of freedom being lax/hippies is being twisted into an excuse to be a self inserting retard because le weed mans xD
e; heres another example
Velik Velociraptor (Warchief Dima): [OOC] **From the old Duty base, the Duty soldiers can see the Duty flag being pulled down and replaced with a Freedom flag, the words 'CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKI' written on the flag.**

Heavy - Support.

This is dumb. I honestly feel like this is just a lot of OOC hate from that recent thread. If you really think Freedom are supposed to be serious all the time, look up "Ashot and Yar" on youtube, and come back to me. In the meantime, stop.

SamuraiJack said:
Heavy - Support.

This is dumb. I honestly feel like this is just a lot of OOC hate from that recent thread. If you really think Freedom are supposed to be serious all the time, look up "Ashot and Yar" on youtube, and come back to me. In the meantime, stop.
hey buddy i had a role in leading freedom in the previous iteration, and if you'd read up i said that they are supposed to be lax/hippies
being lax/hippies doesn't mean doing this shit, this is called being a retard and believing you have an ic excuse for it

dougal said:
hey buddy i had a role in leading freedom in the previous iteration, and if you'd read up i said that they are supposed to be lax/hippies
being lax/hippies doesn't mean doing this @#!*% , this is called being a retard and believing you have an ic excuse for it

Ok? If they want to act like that ICly, then they have every right to. I'm not gonna say whether it's right or wrong, frankly, I dont care, but they arent breaking any rules whatsoever, so I dont see why making a ban request for them will get anything accomplished, or really better the server in any way. Unless you like drama, then you've succeeded. Again, -support, and last comment by me. Made my point.

SamuraiJack said:
Ok? If they want to act like that ICly, then they have every right to. I'm not gonna say whether it's right or wrong, frankly, I dont care, but they arent breaking any rules whatsoever, so I dont see why making a ban request for them will get anything accomplished, or really better the server in any way. Unless you like drama, then you've succeeded. Again, -support, and last comment by me. Made my point.
alright guy thanks for your input

Dougal, there's no reason to be an asshole when people are giving their opinions

I feel like a lot of this stems from people disliking others OOC instead of actively hurting RP on the server

i don't know any of you ooc
i've never talked to either of you
it hurts rp on the server because you're setting the impression that the pda network is some type of pseudo-twitter or facebook or something and it encourages players, especially new ones, to just meme around on it because they can

I've made events where my character gets drugs from doing jobs... My character enjoys doing drugs and Xanax to help him cope? I was warned about the Freedom flag etc and I accepted that and understood I shouldn't meme like that and apologize for that... But ICly we all wanted to play basketball so we set one up. You can go on the server and ask about the members of Freedom and they'll tell you we provide good and quality RP. I don't think we've ever really RP'd with you. I mean it's how my character ICly acts, should be asked ICly, idk.

dougal said:
being lax/hippies doesn't mean doing this shit, this is called being a retard and believing you have an ic excuse for it
can't say you were even slightly the brightest leader on old iteration

people have different ways or rping characters, some more goofy (to a point of retarded, view it as such ICly) and some way more serious, not everything has to fit your standards dougal

The intentions may have been well and good, but now that you've seen the negative reaction it has caused, do you think it'd be a good idea to close the basket ball group?

Bobocrunch should've been banned after he metagamed McCrae's character fighting alongside Duty against Freedom in an S2K in a thinly veiled attempt to acquire scripts. Flay them I say. Flay them!

DerpDeDerpy said:
can't say you were even slightly the brightest leader on old iteration
i can't either
i was a retard and i'm trying to steer freedom away from going in that direction

dougal said:
i can't either
i was a retard and i'm trying to steer freedom away from going in that direction
Uhhh, Freedom is a majorly active faction with RP pretty much all around the clock, jobs, events, trades and more. I've spoken to some people where they've enjoyed Freedom thus far. A lot of the things you're saying are very much ICly done as a character's personality. Raptor has a switch when it's time to 'play' and time to 'work'. You can hit up Rok about ICly interacting with me, my character's story and attitude is done ICly and most if all people in the Zone that interacted with him would call him a screwball but he has a serious side if needed. I mean I can post you a character backstory, but I don't know what to say, if you're really offended by how he acts ICly, you could come to me IC and talk to me, or approach me OOCly and talk to me. I don't know you, nor from the last iteration where I was an admin, but I think we could talk OOCly together to fix some issues instead of asking for ban requests. You can add me on Steam, Warchief Dima (I have a Loner in night vision for a pic) or you can link me your steam and we can discuss things because you were a leader of Freedom and input is appreciated. I'm a very approachable guy, don't be afraid bro.

i understand that freedom is a majorly active faction and i get that

i also understand that freedom tends to have more relaxed/hippie types as i've said, my issue is that it's getting to a degree where these characters just look like excuses to meme around and laugh in ts about it

i like freedom and was considering making a character in it but when it's being staffed by people like this that're setting a bad example it's a turnoff, and it's not setting a good example for new players who join and don't know much about stalker (like me many moons ago)

dougal said:
i understand that freedom is a majorly active faction and i get that

i also understand that freedom tends to have more relaxed/hippie types as i've said, my issue is that it's getting to a degree where these characters just look like excuses to meme around and laugh in ts about it

i like freedom and was considering making a character in it but when it's being staffed by people like this that're setting a bad example it's a turnoff, and it's not setting a good example for new players who join and don't know much about stalker (like me many moons ago)
Add me on Steam bro, we'd be happy to have you and get some valuable input from last leads, what worked and what didn't. We're not perfect and we could use some help!

this is bad.

admins are cracking down on this retarded shit, right?

e; ban, please. velik velociraptor can be a real fuckin menace via memes in looc.

41NY9ZY31QL.jpg

tbh Freedom in the last iteration wasn't that great, I can remember the countless rope dicks drawn at Duty base by members in Freedom. And turnips. Frankly, the best leader Freedom had was dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread