Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

what im saying is theres no actual way humanity would win an actual war against skynet because the odds are just so incredibly against them

makes a good story tho u fkn dorks

there were a few events where TC lost and had to spend time recovering while skynet got stronger. ofc tc couldn't be wiped out because then we wouldn't have a server lol

examples: firefall, trojan spear, los Angeles and many others

did tc win a lot when the odds should have been against them? yeah but its a game at the end of the day and we're here to have fun lol. if anything I was fond of the tug of war that we constantly had. tc would win some but so would skynet.

People will complain no matter how much or how little freedom or agency the players are given. At the end of the day what matters here is having fun and telling a compelling story. If you're caught up and want a hyper realistic setting then go outside and touch grass, gameplay is mediocre but the graphics are great

server sucks lol
9f6.gif

Figured I would stop in after 4 months.. Glad to see the TRP team is still working hard. Keep it up y’all. Hope the server launch goes smoothly.

Also Ammo Ammo sup loser

If I had to pick between NA's Rebels and TC for who was more competent I'd go with NA's Rebels tbh.

TC with organisation probably edged out SkyNet with the level of warcrimes and misfires. Shit, just killing the hostage was so common it became a meme lmao.
Only a war crime if found guilty in a court of law. Show me the guilty verdicts

In an open world like TRP where you could easily get jumped by either a Terminator or a bloodthirsty prick, there's no shame in wanting to have a piece on you.

That doesn't mean things should go full SRP scriptplay, but everything should be a happy medium.

Users who are viewing this thread