Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

We saw how primarily relying on PBGs worked for the last Half life server. Hint, the rebels got gigafucked.

If I had to pick between NA's Rebels and TC for who was more competent I'd go with NA's Rebels tbh.

TC with organisation probably edged out SkyNet with the level of warcrimes and misfires. Shit, just killing the hostage was so common it became a meme lmao.

If I had to pick between NA's Rebels and TC for who was more competent I'd go with NA's Rebels tbh.

TC with organisation probably edged out SkyNet with the level of warcrimes and misfires. Shit, just killing the hostage was so common it became a meme lmao.
if the plot didn't demand that TC succeed they would have been annihilated

Why is TC taking hostages in a war against a computer with a robot army and if the hostages are robots, how do you accidentally kill a T-700 other than dropping an AT-4 launcher on your big toe and having it discharge?

NA's rebels were rock bottom incompetent, TC is either equal to them or above, no exceptions.

xYQdD8N.png

Users who are viewing this thread