Terminator Roleplay - Announcement & Information

ask him what he does with his tongue

9005cbf4f4939aa90cf53136bb9f29ad-jpg.jpg

God I fucking hope so
Dont get your hopes up man. I remember the 2nd iteration of TRP. Rubber banding. Greys running around the map looking for scripts, people constantly asking to join TC and hardcore S2K as Tanknut hurls bunch of missiles at us. Those were the times.

Dont get your hopes up man. I remember the 2nd iteration of TRP. Rubber banding. Greys running around the map looking for scripts, people constantly asking to join TC and hardcore S2K as Tanknut hurls bunch of missiles at us. Those were the times.
5 fps launch day because dave didnt put area portals in the map at all

good times

We have legs. So we must walk all across the entire map everyday. Portals are for those who use that lost 2 limbs to a terminator so I am now in a wheelchair dudes.

Trp2 was an enjoyable experience. I remember I was on for awhile and people were shit talking hl2, the long running one, so I joined on it for a bit and said TRP is better then went back on trp.

I haven't, just waiting for Tech Com bunker to be a quarter mile from skynet base and getting obliterated by infiltrators.

Users who are viewing this thread