SRP Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer any questions-

• I simply put the SRP server up yesterday because I was just curious if the script was even working.
  • I left it up to see if people would join just out of interest.
  • If people want to play it, thats totally fine by me and I expect it not to be treated like a mess-around.
  • All the same rules apply
  • I'll keep it up for as long as people still want to play it
  • Since most of the factions and groups are inactive, those who are around should take it upon themselves to rebuild them IC'ly and ill try to support you when im online.
So just have fun and enjoy it if you want to jump on.

I cant be bothered with any butthurt people, dramas or annoyances, just wanted to enjoy some good ol' Stalker. Id appreciate if other players had the same approach.

Would be an icey burn if I actually had the power to run it into the ground but can't do anything about incompetent admins :hammered:
if u need constant support from admins just to "run" ur faction maybe u shouldnt be at the wheel
but i guess everyone figured that out already

u can be a spastic lil crybaby and point at the admins, but it was u who ruined the faction single-handedly
the fact that we put up with u in charge of it for as long as we did baffles me

Seems like someone is taking internet drama a little too seriously, I'm sorry for insulting you Gangleider by saying you don't do much. It's only my opinion and that doesn't weigh to much anyway.

Also the only constant admin support needed was the fact the Mutants require flags and model settings, which weren't being set. I may be a wizard Gang but not even that can help me fight TnB's brickwalling.

Seems like someone is taking internet drama a little too seriously, I'm sorry for insulting you Gangleider by saying you don't do much. It's only my opinion and that doesn't weigh to much anyway.
dont start acting like a jaded cunt at the expense of others and i wont put u in ur place
its quite simple really

I wouldn't really count hurling random insults and drooling out the same phrase over and over putting someone in their place.

But let's keep this drama off the forums anyway, it's a pointless encounter.

Man, don't even remember how long ago it was I played SRP on here. Last I remember I played a Dutier named Nikolai Novikov, A longer named Adel Zaretsky, then I played a Monolith named Fenrir when I believe Thor was running the group as it had been decided to make Monolith more than just an event faction. So many memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread