Pirate, Osprey, Rainbow

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cup said:
im not sure how this helps your case. Can you explain?

Tami said:
The thing is we weren't minging at first. I wanted to see a dupe that I thought could've been used for an event and I wasn't sure which dupe it was or if it was even public. He was trying to be helpful, he was being helpful, somewhere along the line someone (I don't know who) spawned one unserious dupe that caused a chain of two or three unserious dupes and after that it pretty much dispersed and went instead to ooc bickering. Here's the OOC bickering logs. Sorry that my RP is in there.

I'm pretty sure that paragraph does help my case, yes. As for the logs (which I'll repost below because this'll be on a new page) they display that the majority of this was nothing beyond out of character bickering in which we were actually roleplaying during.

Code:
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC]  yo you babies wanna fuckin gear down or some shit
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC]  The truth couldn't be any more funnier.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson: [LOCAL-OOC]  The tre
Fox (Chase): [OOC]  not really, you guys were right next to a bunch of  rp, spawning a bunch of mingey contraptions while people were trying to  roleplay, you had a mech and a bunch of weird vehicles, i got  screenshots of it all.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC]  Oh no.. You're going to spoil my Deep-deep-deep-deep-deeper labs event.
[EVENT] ** there are 0 people in this building **
Viktor Soco (Pew): [OOC]  [PDA - Soco] Looking for someone that can ship in multiple crates of ripe apples.
[PM TO Viktor Soco] [PDA:Rainbow;#13468] an apple a day keeps the doctor away
[PM FROM Viktor Soco] [PDA - Soco] an apple a day keeps the samaki away
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC]  **Eats his popcorn slowly.  Chewing each piece with a wicked smile on his face. A small laugh leaves  his mouth as he reads the GOOC. Tonight was a good night to sit back  and watch as the flame was continued on.
Viktor Soco: You did not. Just slam that door. In. My. Face.
Rainbow: Sorry.
Rainbow: I was hoping your dancer would be here.
** Viktor Soco manuevered under the courtesy hanger and sat down onto a cushion.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC]  oh i see your roleplay was  somehow disrupted by the sight of a silent contraption which you cant  see from inside the windowless building you're in. yeah shut the fuck up  cup.
** Viktor Soco blew out through his nose.
Pigeon (): [OOC] no pirate you disrupted it because he was watching you in observe, abusing his flags
Viktor Soco: Uhm, I just spoke to her actually.
Viktor Soco: I might just get this ripped out.
Rainbow: Did you?
Dave (bumbler move): [OOC]  tbh we shoudl take it to the forums
Rainbow: Why?
Viktor Soco: Useless, to be honest.
Rainbow: Has anyone even danced on this stage?
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC]  Cup will
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC]  smoke a joint n shut up ya chugs
Viktor Soco: Of course.
** Stanwyck White Ducks entering the room slightly.
Viktor Soco: Yes?
Fox (Chase): [OOC]  ill take it to the forums. :)
Stanwyck White: You needed help involving crates?
** Rainbow looked up towards Stanwyck. "Lapdances aren't free." She noted.
Viktor Soco: I needed to buy crates of apples, but I don't want to now.
Viktor Soco: Too much money to spend.
Stanwyck White: Right...
Viktor Soco: Sorry.
Stanwyck White: My PDA information is public...If you need to contact me for any work...Im open.
Viktor Soco: Okie-dokie.
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC]  [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1q5MP0A0Y[/URL] "I'm going to report you to garry!"
** Stanwyck White Lifts his fist before exiting and speaking.
Stanwyck White: Die hard but look good at the same time!
** Stanwyck White Nods.
Stanwyck White: Hoorah.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC]  I mean you /could/ do that. But, I mean, the way  /we/ see it is that /you/ have been disrupting /our/ time in-game by  filling /our/ OOC with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You inconsiderate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 
Rainbow (perpetually pompuous peasant): [OOC]  i think everyone should  just settle down and take a deep breath and rp/return to whatever they  were doing
Viktor Soco: Not free huh?
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC]  complaint: i was abusing my  observe flags and noticed someone doing something nondisruptive outside  of town in the open field designated for such things. please ban them. i  dont understand why nobody else is able to apply such convoluted logic  to everything. 
Rainbow: Nope. It's good profit otherwise.
Viktor Soco: I wouldn't hire you anyways.
Rainbow: Ouch. That hurts.
Stanwyck White (hit man don 7 11): [OOC]  i think i see what the problem  is...you all need to fuck...thats what this personal relation problems  with hate is...your all just horny for one another now i know that  sounds bad at first dont take offense people...but just think...what if  we all just play another game...fuck for awhile...and actually get to  know one another THEN RP hoorah best plan ever 2014 
Viktor Soco: Well, not because what you think- but because I don't wanna' see you shakin' that thing infront of people.
Pigeon (): [OOC] but if i fuck cup i'll get aids

The server crashed a bunch of times in a row, everyone got back on, I tried to see something, it spiraled for about 30 during which no one was roleplaying because the server just got back up, it ended a abruptly as it started, everyone got back to roleplaying, end of story. No harm no foul, nothing came of it, then this thread erected.

What does this have to do with anything related to the fact that you were spawning a bunch of weird shit next to spawn?

You're posting logs of you rping while people abuse /ev to talk shit to me after i deleted all your guys's shit, what exactly does that prove?

I'm sorry but did you not read my post? This was a 30 second dupe-spawn extravaganza that died as quickly as it started. No one's roleplay was harmed. You decided to cause a huge commotion over it while we went on to RP as the server's players steadily rejoined when no one else on the server wanted to make it a big deal because half of the people were still rejoining the server when it happened. You went on to relentlessly argue in the global channels that this was the absolutely worst possible thing and then struck up a ban thread when no one agreed with you.

Your out of character comments were more disruptive to roleplay than what happened.

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Seriously. This is just stupid.

I'm going to say this. If Cup didn't go making a huge deal about it in the Server, then shit would've been done with in a matter of minutes. Then It wouldn't have been made into this huge arguement/CCC/ban request we have right now.

I would argue that Cup going and complaining about the shit in GOOC made shit worse overall and got more people to pay attention to that than it did to pay attention to whatever it was they were doing. I didn't even know about the mech shit going on in Loner town as I was out doing other shit until this huge wall of spam from GOOC started coming in.

Seriously?

The server was up for a rather decent amount of time, Look at the screenshot i posted where pirate had spawned the floating red container, this happened before you guys even began spawning all the random contraptions next to spawn, and it lasted much longer than 30 seconds.

lonewolf1925 said:
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Seriously. This is just stupid.

I'm going to say this. If Cup didn't go making a huge deal about it in the Server the shit would've been done and over with in a matter of minutes and it wouldn't have been made into this huge argue/CCC we have right now.

I would argue that Cup going and complaining about the shit in GOOC made shit worse overall and got more people to pay attention to that than it did to pay attention to whatever it was they were doing. I didn't even know about the mech shit going on in Loner town as I was out doing other shit until this huge wall of spam from GOOC started coming in.

I posted maybe three-four gooc messages? There was a delay of like 120, so the offenders decided to start using /ev to talk shit. Look at how much I posted compared to the rest of them. I told them to knock it off, and suddenly they go bat-shit mad because I deleted their mingey shit.

lonewolf1925 said:
I didn't even know about the mech shit going on in Loner town as I was out doing other shit until this huge wall of spam from GOOC started coming in.

This is proof that if Cup didn't make a big deal out of this by launching an OOC argument then it wouldn't have been an issue.

lonewolf1925 said:
I would argue that Cup going and complaining about the shit in GOOC made shit worse overall and got more people to pay attention to that than it did to pay attention to whatever it was they were doing.

This is proof that if Cup didn't make a big deal out of this people would've been able to continue their roleplay because no one else noticed it. Or, "the argument that Cup brewed in out of character disrupted far more roleplay than the swift dupe-spawning fiasco that no one would've noticed if Cup hadn't started that argument." Or "the only reason roleplay was disrupted was because Cup started an argument and it wouldn't have been otherwise."

Few different ways to say it.

lonewolf1925 said:
If Cup didn't go making a huge deal about it in the Server, then shit would've been done with in a matter of minutes.

See above.

Cup said:
I posted maybe three-four gooc messages? There was a delay of like 120, so the offenders decided to start using /ev to talk shit. Look at how much I posted compared to the rest of them. I told them to knock it off, and suddenly they go bat-shit mad because I deleted their mingey shit.

I didn't contribute to the out of character argument because it was pointless and I was trying to roleplay.

I personally didn't notice the terminator-esque rubbish going on; I was more bothered by whoever was spawning radios playing racist music while in observe next to everybody, whoever was fucking with the skybox, and whoever was flying the fucking Hind around.

So, essentially what you're saying is. I'm responsible for all of this, because I was deleting your mingey shit and telling you guys to stop fucking around?

wtf?

How exactly is it my fault that they decided to spam /ev and gooc after I told them to stop fucking around two or three times?

I don't think you're fully reading my posts and half believe you're trying to bump the new page so they're all lost so I'll just have a little collection of them all here for you to reread while I go to sleep. I'll even throw in a little important bit I think you might've overlooked. But the main point I'm trying to get across: This wasn't disruptive to roleplay whatsoever. The argument you spurred from it was more disruptive. No one even knew this was going on until you plastered it across the global channels and started a pointless argument.

Cup said:
im not sure how this helps your case. Can you explain?

Tami said:
The thing is we weren't minging at first. I wanted to see a dupe that I thought could've been used for an event and I wasn't sure which dupe it was or if it was even public. He was trying to be helpful, he was being helpful, somewhere along the line someone (I don't know who) spawned one unserious dupe that caused a chain of two or three unserious dupes and after that it pretty much dispersed and went instead to ooc bickering. Here's the OOC bickering logs. Sorry that my RP is in there.

I'm pretty sure that paragraph does help my case, yes. As for the logs (which I'll repost below because this'll be on a new page) they display that the majority of this was nothing beyond out of character bickering in which we were actually roleplaying during.

Code:
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC]  yo you babies wanna fuckin gear down or some shit
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC]  The truth couldn't be any more funnier.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson: [LOCAL-OOC]  The tre
Fox (Chase): [OOC]  not really, you guys were right next to a bunch of   rp, spawning a bunch of mingey contraptions while people were trying to   roleplay, you had a mech and a bunch of weird vehicles, i got   screenshots of it all.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC]  Oh no.. You're going to spoil my Deep-deep-deep-deep-deeper labs event.
[EVENT] ** there are 0 people in this building **
Viktor Soco (Pew): [OOC]  [PDA - Soco] Looking for someone that can ship in multiple crates of ripe apples.
[PM TO Viktor Soco] [PDA:Rainbow;#13468] an apple a day keeps the doctor away
[PM FROM Viktor Soco] [PDA - Soco] an apple a day keeps the samaki away
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC]  **Eats his popcorn slowly.   Chewing each piece with a wicked smile on his face. A small laugh  leaves  his mouth as he reads the GOOC. Tonight was a good night to sit  back  and watch as the flame was continued on.
Viktor Soco: You did not. Just slam that door. In. My. Face.
Rainbow: Sorry.
Rainbow: I was hoping your dancer would be here.
** Viktor Soco manuevered under the courtesy hanger and sat down onto a cushion.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC]  oh i see your roleplay was   somehow disrupted by the sight of a silent contraption which you cant   see from inside the windowless building you're in. yeah shut the fuck  up  cup.
** Viktor Soco blew out through his nose.
Pigeon (): [OOC] no pirate you disrupted it because he was watching you in observe, abusing his flags
Viktor Soco: Uhm, I just spoke to her actually.
Viktor Soco: I might just get this ripped out.
Rainbow: Did you?
Dave (bumbler move): [OOC]  tbh we shoudl take it to the forums
Rainbow: Why?
Viktor Soco: Useless, to be honest.
Rainbow: Has anyone even danced on this stage?
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC]  Cup will
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC]  smoke a joint n shut up ya chugs
Viktor Soco: Of course.
** Stanwyck White Ducks entering the room slightly.
Viktor Soco: Yes?
Fox (Chase): [OOC]  ill take it to the forums. :)
Stanwyck White: You needed help involving crates?
** Rainbow looked up towards Stanwyck. "Lapdances aren't free." She noted.
Viktor Soco: I needed to buy crates of apples, but I don't want to now.
Viktor Soco: Too much money to spend.
Stanwyck White: Right...
Viktor Soco: Sorry.
Stanwyck White: My PDA information is public...If you need to contact me for any work...Im open.
Viktor Soco: Okie-dokie.
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC]  [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1q5MP0A0Y[/URL] "I'm going to report you to garry!"
** Stanwyck White Lifts his fist before exiting and speaking.
Stanwyck White: Die hard but look good at the same time!
** Stanwyck White Nods.
Stanwyck White: Hoorah.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC]  I mean you /could/ do that. But, I mean, the way   /we/ see it is that /you/ have been disrupting /our/ time in-game by   filling /our/ OOC with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You inconsiderate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 
Rainbow (perpetually pompuous peasant): [OOC]  i think everyone should   just settle down and take a deep breath and rp/return to whatever they   were doing
Viktor Soco: Not free huh?
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC]  complaint: i was abusing my   observe flags and noticed someone doing something nondisruptive  outside  of town in the open field designated for such things. please  ban them. i  dont understand why nobody else is able to apply such  convoluted logic  to everything. 
Rainbow: Nope. It's good profit otherwise.
Viktor Soco: I wouldn't hire you anyways.
Rainbow: Ouch. That hurts.
Stanwyck White (hit man don 7 11): [OOC]  i think i see what the problem   is...you all need to fuck...thats what this personal relation problems   with hate is...your all just horny for one another now i know that   sounds bad at first dont take offense people...but just think...what if   we all just play another game...fuck for awhile...and actually get to   know one another THEN RP hoorah best plan ever 2014 
Viktor Soco: Well, not because what you think- but because I don't wanna' see you shakin' that thing infront of people.
Pigeon (): [OOC] but if i fuck cup i'll get aids

The server crashed a bunch of times in a row, everyone got back on, I tried to see something, it spiraled for about 30 during which no one was roleplaying because the server just got back up, it ended a abruptly as it started, everyone got back to roleplaying, end of story. No harm no foul, nothing came of it, then this thread erected.

I'm sorry but did you not read my post? This was a 30 second dupe-spawn extravaganza that died as quickly as it started. No one's roleplay was harmed. You decided to cause a huge commotion over it while we went on to RP as the server's players steadily rejoined when no one else on the server wanted to make it a big deal because half of the people were still rejoining the server when it happened. You went on to relentlessly argue in the global channels that this was the absolutely worst possible thing and then struck up a ban thread when no one agreed with you.

Your out of character comments were more disruptive to roleplay than what happened.

lonewolf1925 said:
I didn't even know about the mech shit going on in Loner town as I was out doing other shit until this huge wall of spam from GOOC started coming in.

This is proof that if Cup didn't make a big deal out of this by launching an OOC argument then it wouldn't have been an issue.

lonewolf1925 said:
I would argue that Cup going and complaining about the shit in GOOC made shit worse overall and got more people to pay attention to that than it did to pay attention to whatever it was they were doing.

This is proof that if Cup didn't make a big deal out of this people would've been able to continue their roleplay because no one else noticed it. Or, "the argument that Cup brewed in out of character disrupted far more roleplay than the swift dupe-spawning fiasco that no one would've noticed if Cup hadn't started that argument." Or "the only reason roleplay was disrupted was because Cup started an argument and it wouldn't have been otherwise."

Few different ways to say it.

lonewolf1925 said:
If Cup didn't go making a huge deal about it in the Server, then shit would've been done with in a matter of minutes.

See above.

Cup said:

I didn't contribute to the out of character argument because it was pointless and I was trying to roleplay.

Fireblade said:
I personally didn't notice the terminator-esque rubbish going on; I was more bothered by whoever was spawning radios playing racist music while in observe next to everybody, whoever was fucking with the skybox, and whoever was flying the fucking Hind around.

Actually quite a few people were complaining about it to me in looc, so yes, you were disrupting RP. I don't understand why you just keep copy pasting a bunch of stuff that you already posted. What are you trying to further prove?

I've gotta go to bed I got work tomorrow, however despite your entire argument, (Even if it was true) You guys were still fucking around within the server, which is something that the admins stated we should take SS's of, and post.

I took notice of it, as i was IC, and observed over to delete it, told you guys to stop fucking around, simple as that. You guys then started a huge war. Maybe not you, personally, but as you can see from the logs, Pirate and a few others were egging on quite a shit-fest.

im going to bed, ill respond more later.

OK, fair defense.

Taking Rainbow off the accusations list at the very least because the screenshots do show him just standing around, nothing really incriminates Osprey that much either.

This stuff isn't that close to town. I can clearly see the container floating right above it, the other things look like they're off to the side but where people in town wouldn't see them unless they came out and went over.

Not that I encourage people spawning those dupes right next to spawn.

However someone said the server pop dropped below 15 because of this. Was it really because of this or the server's spam crashing? I can be sure it was a combination of both.

in the future, please try to get back to roleplaying as promptly as possible, even if people are still rejoining it helps deal with the "getting back into the swing of things" deal.

I'm inclined to agree with Pirate's side of things now that more elaboration has been released.

It's worth taking this kind of thing out of the public eye, too. Go to an unused corner of the map if you want to share dupes - fairly close to town/spawn is the last place this would be acceptable.

[1999]ShenPls;448692 said:
OK, fair defense.

Taking Rainbow off the accusations list at the very least because the screenshots do show him just standing around, nothing really incriminates Osprey that much either.

This stuff isn't that close to town. I can clearly see the container floating right above it, the other things look like they're off to the side but where people in town wouldn't see them unless they came out and went over.

Not that I encourage people spawning those dupes right next to spawn.

However someone said the server pop dropped below 15 because of this. Was it really because of this or the server's spam crashing? I can be sure it was a combination of both.

in the future, please try to get back to roleplaying as promptly as possible, even if people are still rejoining it helps deal with the "getting back into the swing of things" deal.

I'm inclined to agree with Pirate's side of things now that more elaboration has been released.

This post right here, is exactly why the server continues to pull the shit that they pull.

"Oh, it was off to the side? Server wasn't too populated? Not a big deal, don't worry about it."

Didn't you guys JUST agree in that CCC that you were going to be cracking down on this?

Also, what is Pirates side? I don't see how he could talk his way out of all the bullshit he pulled.

ok i really need to go to bed now, dont lock this until i can post my argument, happens waaaaaaay too often.

[1999]ShenPls;448692 said:

I said that; Shen. I believe the pop "crash" was due to someone fucking with the skybox- Someone kept changing the texture repeatedly, over and over, every few seconds, for about 5 minutes straight, the hind [there were two, not just one - I deleted one], and someone spawning radios playing racist music next to people while in observe, the radios were invisible so could not be deleted. Was racist country-style music about /killing niggers/, or something - I don't know. Still extremely disruptive.

And since then, there have been two blowouts without warning, Someone repeatedly driving a rocket-ship through loner town, mutants armed with weapons spawned inside loner town, and someone tried to RDM me; I don't know who. Dinner was also RDM'd, lost his rifle.

I wouldn't of thrown such a bloody fit if things didn't seriously get obnoxious when the administration weren't around.

Yes. We just said we did, and don't need to be reminded of it.

If you can't see it from inside town, when everyone is in town, it's not really that big of a deal.

I'm not saying server population is the issue. I'm asking if the server actually did lose a bunch of players to this stuff. I don't have a stats chart. I'm not a 24/7 admin. But at least Aim and I reply to the thread to let you know the team has a heartbeat.

So look, here's the deal. Clav didn't do anything. I can see Pirate and Osprey apparently spawning dupes, none are that bad except for the retarded jeep tank and the phallic lamp, the hovercar airboat seat is stupid too. One looks like a legitimate event contribution, but only one, that doesn't really excuse the rest of it but that's how it goes when you show people dupes.

But Clav said this stuff didn't last long. And they weren't running into town to prop push you with it. The guy with the Hind is another story. If anyone can figure out who he is, I'll ban him for two days for not having fessed up yet.

In your userlist screenshot we can see Iron is online. He hasn't viewed this thread yet, so I'll ask for him: why didn't you report this in admin chat?

[1999]ShenPls;448698 said:
Yes. We just said we did, and don't need to be reminded of it.

If you can't see it from inside town, when everyone is in town, it's not really that big of a deal.

I'm not saying server population is the issue. I'm asking if the server actually did lose a bunch of players to this stuff. I don't have a stats chart. I'm not a 24/7 admin. But at least Aim and I reply to the thread to let you know the team has a heartbeat.

So look, here's the deal. Clav didn't do anything. I can see Pirate and Osprey apparently spawning dupes, none are that bad except for the retarded jeep tank and the phallic lamp, the hovercar airboat seat is stupid too. One looks like a legitimate event contribution, but only one, that doesn't really excuse the rest of it but that's how it goes when you show people dupes.

But Clav said this stuff didn't last long. And they weren't running into town to prop push you with it. The guy with the Hind is another story. If anyone can figure out who he is, I'll ban him for two days for not having fessed up yet.

In your userlist screenshot we can see Iron is online. He hasn't viewed this thread yet, so I'll ask for him: why didn't you report this in admin chat?

I believe Iron logged out shortly after the dupes were spawned outside of loner town; I didn't even notice them - However did pay attention to Iron leaving due to my CCC thread. It was after Iron left, with a server population of 20~ that the blatant minging got bad. All of it was done in observe, with Osprey and others mass-spawning shite it's too hard to tell from the console who spawned what and when. The sky box, hind, and radios caused the server population to drop sharply. Trolling has gone on since then, and after a crash the population is still hovering at 10 as I'm typing this, with roleplay going on at loner town, and less than 15 minutes ago it was ceased by rocketship and RDM-attempts by someone in observe..... Impossible to tell who it is, as they're in observe, if they don't kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread