Pirate, Osprey, Rainbow

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup

B-B-B-BANNED
Feb 18, 2013
Players Name: Osprey, Rainbow, and Pirates Seva wearing character.
Steam ID:
Reason for ban: Spawning a bunch of mingey contraptions just outside of loner-town. Pirate also spawned a giant storage container and made it weightless, it was floating around above Jax's trade until someone finally deleted it.
Proof:
dCOTcFE.jpg

szeK3x2.jpg

mnVJBsv.jpg

b1CukUB.jpg

dtVZtgw.jpg

4OPaNK4.jpg

X6iASJa.png

(UPDATE::::: Someone was also doing barrel rolls around loner-town in a hind. I believe this was Dave)
u48tTXn.jpg

What would you like to see improved: I want it stopped.

Going to wait for the offenders to say something because honestly this is worthy of a day ban, if I had box I'd just do it from there because I don't see what the point of trying to excuse this is, since there was literally just a CCC talking about how late night mingery really screws people up, especially the ones who can only get on the server at those times and want to RP only to find loner town sucked into a Transformers sequel.

I'm only going to wait a day (at most). I expect my fellow admins to show up in this thread with their opinions; if not, I will assume negligence and uncaring and just act myself.

Only a day ban?

also sorry somebody stated it was you that was doing it, thats why i stated i believe, wasnt sure though.

Goes up from there. If they learn from their mistakes then I don't have to ban them for a week a piece.

It's a bit unsettling that the accused here have also read up on the ban request on Rasp, where Xarec + Crew were minging around in teamspeak, in which I said...

aimosal said:
Quit fucking around on the server because the pop is less than 15. You should have every reason to believe there's people still roleplaying. I've even been pretty lenient considering when I've been RP'ing at that time, people think it's OK to come around and start spouting in LOOC about the new suit they're going to get, or start spamming gib dupes which make the most annoying sound over a radius that can be heard all over the rp_stalker town.

If you aren't there to RP, get off.

It doesn't really seem like shoving a stick in your face with a sign reading "don't fuck around late at night because server pop is low" is going to do anything now. Going to wait until accused post their sides of the story before team reaches an agreement.

aimosal said:
It's a bit unsettling that the accused here have also read up on the ban request on Rasp, where Xarec + Crew were minging around in teamspeak, in which I said...

It doesn't really seem like shoving a stick in your face with a sign reading "don't fuck around late at night because server pop is low" is going to do anything now. Going to wait until accused post their sides of the story before team reaches an agreement.

Just pointing out that the server pop only fell below 15 after this started. I've got screenshots of the hind - Someone was actively flying it around the map while I know the three accused here were busy building their doom fort; so you can remove the hind from things pressed against them; That was someone else and I've not yet figured out who.

I don't think Tami really has any contributions to the fucking around aside from litterally standing in between it all.

aAMXeRj.png

[youtube]Mnhr7wn0noE&autoplay=1[/youtube]

As extremely tempting as it is to post this alone, allow me to contribute to the thread.

As of the taking of those screenshots the server had just crashed three times in a row (it was three, right?). I'd asked Pirate to show me something that I thought might be useful in an event and Osprey curiously waddled over to see what was going on. We were outside of town in the field where Cup would have absolutely no possibility of viewing it and the spawned items were absolutely soundless with no bass-test included and not invading on any roleplay which might've been going on. (At the time, 0. The server had literally just came back up after a trio of crashes.) Somewhere along the line someone spawned something that caused a kind of chain of unrelated dupes that were on the server's dupe folder. The whole situation lasted roughly thirty seconds to a minute and was reeled back in and continued to the original purpose, after which all parties separated and went about their own ways. The helicopter is a completely unrelated thing that happened literally seconds after this thread came up. (I don't know the details, I was roleplaying) Which is maybe an hour to a half hour after the topic.

Tami said:
aAMXeRj.png

[youtube]Mnhr7wn0noE&autoplay=1[/youtube]

As extremely tempting as it is to post this alone, allow me to contribute to the thread.

As of the taking of those screenshots the server had just crashed three times in a row (it was three, right?). I'd asked Pirate to show me something that I thought might be useful in an event and Osprey waddled over to see what the curiosity was. We were outside of town in the field where Cup would have absolutely no possibility of viewing it and the spawned items were absolutely soundless with no bass-test included and not invading on any roleplay which might've been going on. (At the time, 0. The server had literally just came back up after a trio of crashes.) Somewhere along the line someone spawned something that caused a kind of chain of unrelated dupes that were on the server's dupe folder.

Pretty sure I read something about Teamspeak in this thread. I don't go on TnB's teamspeak anymore (I don't like it) and whenever I am in any voice communication software I typically mute it while on-server because I can't roleplay properly with people talking, so that should be ruled out right there.

I don't remember the server crashing 3 times in a row prior to this, it crashed like twice, and that was quite a while ago.

How hard is it to just not fuck around? Like seriously, its a roleplaying server. Why the fuck can't you just go on a build server? At least build your shit away from loner-town. It was right next to spawn.

It was perfectly viewable from town, it was like right fucking next to it until you guys sped off in that jeep and then said in /ev ''WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TOWN!!"

look at the screenshots, its right fucking next to loner-town, don't bull-shit.

For anyone who can't tell where they're located from the screenshots, look at the ecologist bunker. They were between that and loner-town, right next to spawn.

I also doubt a big dick made out of lamps is for an event.

It's in the area outside of lonertown. It's not viewable from the bunker building you were in and if you weren't zooming about in Observe you wouldn't have even noticed the minute long slip-up.

e; LMAO
Dave (bumbler move): [OOC] i didn't even fly the hind man
Miguel (Fye - My gear is offshore): [OOC] p sure that cup was the one flying the hind

how would i be flying the hind if i was the one taking the screenshots of the hind?

Keep trying.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, why can't you just pull your mingery away from where everyone is rping? I honestly don't get it.

people are breaking my immersonin!!! PROPS!!!! VIDOE OGA<ME?

525296303b.jpg

jesus christ. why is this even a thread why hasn an admin been like "lmao ok this dumb delet" they spawned some props for a minute or two who FUCK CAR?E?S??? like just ignore it your precious immersion can be retained without having to make a ban appeal. they deleted the shit and got back ic soon enough, so thats that.

if i had to make a comparison cup those three were makin like one of those building block castles and laughing and they finished like a minute later and put the blocks away and u ran over, opened the toy chest and pointed to the blocks like "WHO THE FUICK TOUCHED THESE??? MY BLOCKS???? FUCK," like jesus christ dude idk why a baby is saying fuck but thats u right now. i think this should just be locked. idiot retrands.

btw whoever was piloting that helicopter; nice spins bro............ :cool:

The thing is we weren't minging at first. I wanted to see a dupe that I thought could've been used for an event and I wasn't sure which dupe it was or if it was even public. He was trying to be helpful, he was being helpful, somewhere along the line someone (I don't know who) spawned one unserious dupe that caused a chain of two or three unserious dupes and after that it pretty much dispersed and went instead to ooc bickering. Here's the OOC bickering logs. Sorry that my RP is in there.

Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC] yo you babies wanna fuckin gear down or some shit
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC] The truth couldn't be any more funnier.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson: [LOCAL-OOC] The tre
Fox (Chase): [OOC] not really, you guys were right next to a bunch of rp, spawning a bunch of mingey contraptions while people were trying to roleplay, you had a mech and a bunch of weird vehicles, i got screenshots of it all.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC] Oh no.. You're going to spoil my Deep-deep-deep-deep-deeper labs event.
[EVENT] ** there are 0 people in this building **
Viktor Soco (Pew): [OOC] [PDA - Soco] Looking for someone that can ship in multiple crates of ripe apples.
[PM TO Viktor Soco] [PDA:Rainbow;#13468] an apple a day keeps the doctor away
[PM FROM Viktor Soco] [PDA - Soco] an apple a day keeps the samaki away
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC] **Eats his popcorn slowly. Chewing each piece with a wicked smile on his face. A small laugh leaves his mouth as he reads the GOOC. Tonight was a good night to sit back and watch as the flame was continued on.
Viktor Soco: You did not. Just slam that door. In. My. Face.
Rainbow: Sorry.
Rainbow: I was hoping your dancer would be here.
** Viktor Soco manuevered under the courtesy hanger and sat down onto a cushion.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC] oh i see your roleplay was somehow disrupted by the sight of a silent contraption which you cant see from inside the windowless building you're in. yeah shut the fuck up cup.
** Viktor Soco blew out through his nose.
Pigeon (): [OOC] no pirate you disrupted it because he was watching you in observe, abusing his flags
Viktor Soco: Uhm, I just spoke to her actually.
Viktor Soco: I might just get this ripped out.
Rainbow: Did you?
Dave (bumbler move): [OOC] tbh we shoudl take it to the forums
Rainbow: Why?
Viktor Soco: Useless, to be honest.
Rainbow: Has anyone even danced on this stage?
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC] Cup will
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC] smoke a joint n shut up ya chugs
Viktor Soco: Of course.
** Stanwyck White Ducks entering the room slightly.
Viktor Soco: Yes?
Fox (Chase): [OOC] ill take it to the forums. :)
Stanwyck White: You needed help involving crates?
** Rainbow looked up towards Stanwyck. "Lapdances aren't free." She noted.
Viktor Soco: I needed to buy crates of apples, but I don't want to now.
Viktor Soco: Too much money to spend.
Stanwyck White: Right...
Viktor Soco: Sorry.
Stanwyck White: My PDA information is public...If you need to contact me for any work...Im open.
Viktor Soco: Okie-dokie.
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1q5MP0A0Y "I'm going to report you to garry!"
** Stanwyck White Lifts his fist before exiting and speaking.
Stanwyck White: Die hard but look good at the same time!
** Stanwyck White Nods.
Stanwyck White: Hoorah.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC] I mean you /could/ do that. But, I mean, the way /we/ see it is that /you/ have been disrupting /our/ time in-game by filling /our/ OOC with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You inconsiderate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Rainbow (perpetually pompuous peasant): [OOC] i think everyone should just settle down and take a deep breath and rp/return to whatever they were doing
Viktor Soco: Not free huh?
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC] complaint: i was abusing my observe flags and noticed someone doing something nondisruptive outside of town in the open field designated for such things. please ban them. i dont understand why nobody else is able to apply such convoluted logic to everything.
Rainbow: Nope. It's good profit otherwise.
Viktor Soco: I wouldn't hire you anyways.
Rainbow: Ouch. That hurts.
Stanwyck White (hit man don 7 11): [OOC] i think i see what the problem is...you all need to fuck...thats what this personal relation problems with hate is...your all just horny for one another now i know that sounds bad at first dont take offense people...but just think...what if we all just play another game...fuck for awhile...and actually get to know one another THEN RP hoorah best plan ever 2014
Viktor Soco: Well, not because what you think- but because I don't wanna' see you shakin' that thing infront of people.
Pigeon (): [OOC] but if i fuck cup i'll get aids

Tami said:
The thing is we weren't minging at first. I wanted to see a dupe that I thought could've been used for an event and I wasn't sure which dupe it was or if it was even public. He was trying to be helpful, he was being helpful, somewhere along the line someone (I don't know who) spawned one unserious dupe that caused a chain of two or three unserious dupes and after that it pretty much dispersed and went instead to ooc bickering. Here's the OOC bickering logs. Sorry that my RP is in there.

Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC] yo you babies wanna fuckin gear down or some shit
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC] The truth couldn't be any more funnier.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson: [LOCAL-OOC] The tre
Fox (Chase): [OOC] not really, you guys were right next to a bunch of rp, spawning a bunch of mingey contraptions while people were trying to roleplay, you had a mech and a bunch of weird vehicles, i got screenshots of it all.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC] Oh no.. You're going to spoil my Deep-deep-deep-deep-deeper labs event.
[EVENT] ** there are 0 people in this building **
Viktor Soco (Pew): [OOC] [PDA - Soco] Looking for someone that can ship in multiple crates of ripe apples.
[PM TO Viktor Soco] [PDA:Rainbow;#13468] an apple a day keeps the doctor away
[PM FROM Viktor Soco] [PDA - Soco] an apple a day keeps the samaki away
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC] **Eats his popcorn slowly. Chewing each piece with a wicked smile on his face. A small laugh leaves his mouth as he reads the GOOC. Tonight was a good night to sit back and watch as the flame was continued on.
Viktor Soco: You did not. Just slam that door. In. My. Face.
Rainbow: Sorry.
Rainbow: I was hoping your dancer would be here.
** Viktor Soco manuevered under the courtesy hanger and sat down onto a cushion.
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC] oh i see your roleplay was somehow disrupted by the sight of a silent contraption which you cant see from inside the windowless building you're in. yeah shut the fuck up cup.
** Viktor Soco blew out through his nose.
Pigeon (������������): [OOC] no pirate you disrupted it because he was watching you in observe, abusing his flags
Viktor Soco: Uhm, I just spoke to her actually.
Viktor Soco: I might just get this ripped out.
Rainbow: Did you?
Dave (bumbler move): [OOC] tbh we shoudl take it to the forums
Rainbow: Why?
Viktor Soco: Useless, to be honest.
Rainbow: Has anyone even danced on this stage?
Comrade Vasily (Floki ☭): [OOC] Cup will
Auhz (Childmolester): [OOC] smoke a joint n shut up ya chugs
Viktor Soco: Of course.
** Stanwyck White Ducks entering the room slightly.
Viktor Soco: Yes?
Fox (Chase): [OOC] ill take it to the forums. :)
Stanwyck White: You needed help involving crates?
** Rainbow looked up towards Stanwyck. "Lapdances aren't free." She noted.
Viktor Soco: I needed to buy crates of apples, but I don't want to now.
Viktor Soco: Too much money to spend.
Stanwyck White: Right...
Viktor Soco: Sorry.
Stanwyck White: My PDA information is public...If you need to contact me for any work...Im open.
Viktor Soco: Okie-dokie.
Natalia Zelenko (Lonewolf1925): [OOC] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1q5MP0A0Y "I'm going to report you to garry!"
** Stanwyck White Lifts his fist before exiting and speaking.
Stanwyck White: Die hard but look good at the same time!
** Stanwyck White Nods.
Stanwyck White: Hoorah.
Osprey (Osprey): [OOC] I mean you /could/ do that. But, I mean, the way /we/ see it is that /you/ have been disrupting /our/ time in-game by filling /our/ OOC with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You inconsiderate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Rainbow (perpetually pompuous peasant): [OOC] i think everyone should just settle down and take a deep breath and rp/return to whatever they were doing
Viktor Soco: Not free huh?
Supervisor Meredith Emerson (pirate): [OOC] complaint: i was abusing my observe flags and noticed someone doing something nondisruptive outside of town in the open field designated for such things. please ban them. i dont understand why nobody else is able to apply such convoluted logic to everything.
Rainbow: Nope. It's good profit otherwise.
Viktor Soco: I wouldn't hire you anyways.
Rainbow: Ouch. That hurts.
Stanwyck White (hit man don 7 11): [OOC] i think i see what the problem is...you all need to fuck...thats what this personal relation problems with hate is...your all just horny for one another now i know that sounds bad at first dont take offense people...but just think...what if we all just play another game...fuck for awhile...and actually get to know one another THEN RP hoorah best plan ever 2014
Viktor Soco: Well, not because what you think- but because I don't wanna' see you shakin' that thing infront of people.
Pigeon (������������): [OOC] but if i fuck cup i'll get aids

im not sure how this helps your case. Can you explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread