Pirate, Osprey, Rainbow

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate said:
omg lol

*tips fedora*

i will give you a clue mate, tnb is the only server with the tnb model pack and entities. do you know what that means? it means the dupe will only function on tnb.

if you genuinely believe cups bullshit and yet think im a manipulator then uhh idk what to say

Funny. Copy the content from the installation folder, that's what people do to test the weapons and suits in single player. Last post, I won't even respond to your other shit.

Sif said:
Quite frankly this seems like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and started to bitch out cup for 'tattling' on you.
Was this towards me? I see nothing on there that says Osprey.

Commander Batman said:
Funny. Copy the content from the installation folder, that's what people do to test the weapons and suits in single player. Last post, I won't even respond to your other shit.

i cant do that on someone elses server and i dont have one of my own, listen servers only work if you are on a wired connection with your ports forwarded.

if you literally mean i should rewire my house and buy a new router and break into the tnb box and steal the script and entities in order to host a server of my own and show a single dupe to clavier then ummm

Furitaon said:
Was this towards me? I see nothing on there that says Osprey.

he was talking about me since i was complaining at cup for being neurotic

pirate said:
i cant do that on someone elses server and i dont have one of my own, listen servers only work if you are on a wired connection with your ports forwarded.

if you literally mean i should rewire my house and buy a new router and break into the tnb box and steal the script and entities in order to host a server of my own and show a single dupe to clavier then ummm

he was talking about me since i was complaining at cup for being neurotic

This is exactly what I mean, I gave you simple advice, and you make it seem that I'm a malicious asshole. I don't care what duping you do on your own time, or how much time you spend with your head up your ass, but don't twist my words, ever.

Commander Batman said:
This is exactly what I mean, I gave you simple advice, and you make it seem that I'm a malicious asshole. I don't care what duping you do on your own time, or how much time you spend with your head up your ass, but don't twist my words, ever.

im not twisting your words im telling you that what youre telling me to do is impossible or at the very least impractical

This is a ban thread for supposed disruption of roleplay. The only reason Cup noticed because he was tailing pirate in observe waiting for him to do something. No one else on the entire map noticed until after Cup brought it up. Cup bringing it up in OOC disrupted roleplay more than the swift dupe spawning did. So yeah, it's pretty cut and dry, you're right. Notice that everyone online at the time it happened besides cup has so far said that they didn't know this was going on? Yeah. It wasn't disrupting anyone's roleplay until Cup forced it to.

Please reread once more since no one seems to take note of it.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?57999-Pirate-Osprey-Rainbow&p=448687&viewfull=1#post448687

e; The server had just come up and I wanted to see a dip.e things got out of control for a very short period of time, Cup kept deleting all the dupes (even the one that Pirate was trying to show me) because he was tailing in observe instead of roleplay. NO ONE's roleplay was disrupted by our actions. No one even knew until Cup made a shitstorm out of it for literally no reason.

Since there was no roleplay disrupted, as proven by people posting in this thread they had no idea it was going on until cup pointed it out, there should be no ban. It's not that complicated.

I personally can attest to the fact that Cup had a stick up his ass the entire day and was trying to start shit.

He commented on literally everything that he stumbled upon in observe, in GOOC, being confrontational and flamebaiting. And then this.

Can we ban Cup instead? Then the server will be calm and tranquil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread