Jason Vincino

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RazorShot3 said:
I Go AFK a lot. Plus if what you are saying is true, then I would NEVER be taken In. I AM arrested sometimes, and I HAVE been in jail. This is just coinsedental. You arent watching me 24/7.
Explain your record wiping consistently. You should've been PKed yonks ago if not for that. And even when you DO get PKed you just fucking create a carbon copy and circumvent it. Do you realise how frustrating that shit is? It's literally on par with avoiding RP. You're dodging consequences and just rolling on through. Might as well be playing the same character.

Oracle said:
Players Name: Jason Vincino AKA Frank Vincino AKA anyone with the surname Vincino.

Also, sorry but go AFK. I just find it convenient as fuck that you're able to RP for hours on end and CONSISTENTLY anytime you're captured it's "i gotta go afk" followed by DC before we can even react. This is consistent behaviour with you and it's just shown that your continued presence has branched off to other players thinking it's acceptable. It's not.

You are Thomas Vincino. I explicitly remember you roleplaying as your brother with some other dude and telling him 'give this to thomas'. I intervened. Don't tell me your memory is that bad. And no, he's not. He's under the impression that you're part of the fucking problem. And you are. You're a direct associate and you do the exact same shit
Plus, the person that posted OBVIOUSLY though we were the same person. Iknow this because the post only goes into detail about the senario, which ONLY involves Jason.

RazorShot3 said:
I don't remember you telling me ANYTHING. maybe it happened, I can't say either way, you are most likely right. However, I'm NOT a problem, I don't DC to aviod RP, I don't Minge, I dont do ANYTHING worthy of a ban
You underestimate your track record.

016e4bd26e.png

haha yeah okay

Oracle said:
Explain your record wiping consistently. You should've been PKed yonks ago if not for that. And even when you DO get PKed you just fucking create a carbon copy and circumvent it. Do you realise how frustrating that shit is? It's literally on par with avoiding RP. You're dodging consequences and just rolling on through. Might as well be playing the same character.
I never have any intention to "Record Wipe" When I create a copy, I do it so I don't spawn in the sewers. Once I decided to go straight, not go to the canals, so I made a copy, then I could spawn like any law abiding citizen, Which at the time, I planned to be.

RazorShot3 said:
I never have any intention to "Record Wipe" When I create a copy, I do it so I don't spawn in the sewers. Once I decided to go straight, not go to the canals, so I made a copy, then I could spawn like any law abiding citizen, Which at the time, I planned to be.
Literal fucking admittance to avoiding IC consequences. There you go, folks. Can we get an admin in here?

pirate said:
This thread is a fucking train wreck
I learnt from the best, pirate.

Oracle said:
Literal fucking admittance to avoiding IC consequences. There you go, folks. Can we get an admin in here?

Oracle said:

I that's not an IC thing to Spawn in the sewers

Oracle said:

I mean spawnning in the regular city spawn. not to record wipe

RazorShot3 said:
Hey, now you got proof, I said I didnt remember, and I still don't remember him telling me anything.
But I didnt exchange the loan money with him. Your saying that We get loans and give them to each other, I've never done that

RazorShot3 said:
But I didnt exchange the loan money with him. Your saying that We get loans and give them to each other, I've never done that
Yes you have.

Dark_Knight said:
Already been banned for 10080 minutes.
in need of an extended visa m8

Dark_Knight said:
Already been banned for 10080 minutes.
The thread was to be about HIS getting banned, and the senario that followed, but it turned into a shit storm, I say we lock the thread, and Jason can start an unban thread

Oracle said:
Yes you have.
If I did I would have like 6000c on one char, but I have a max of 1000 something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread