Jason Vincino

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishop said:
you've d/c'd to avoid RP on a few occasions and you had contraband and no admins did anything about it but i was too lazy to take care of it.
Yeah, He's Claiming that he DC'd because the cop was FailRP'ing. Even if that's true. I believe He needs to be instructed that he cannot do that. He's fairly new to TnB. I believe he would be a good RP'er if he were taught the finer points Of RP'ing In combine Control, then unbanned. I know if he actually DC'd forFailRP on the Cop's part, then he should have [LOOC]'d or /a it. Or if he knew that he was DC'ing to aviod getting caught, then he needs to apoligize and be told that it won't be tolerated here. I think not un banning him would be an enormous mistake.

that's wrong because mongoose and i were the cops who were dealing with the rp

Oracle said:
You get PKed as Frank Vincino. Then log on to Tommy Vincino. Then Thomas Vincino. You're the same guy as thomas m8
No, I was PK'd as Frank, then I was Thomas, and now I've said " Fuck it" to the Vincinos and now I'm a new guy.

Bishop said:
that's wrong because mongoose and i were the cops who were dealing with the rp
Oh, then Were you fail RPing ? or how did it go down ? I know there was more to the console then was shown.

Add onto this lot of reasons blatant fucking loan abusing. Need to be fucking purged.

Also the fact that your circlejerk considers any form of IC brutality as them being assholes OOC shows a clear lack of indifference to IC/OOC. Not only that, but any form of IC consequences for you BREAKING THE LAW is considered 'fail rp' and you literally believe that this gives you a get out of jail free card to fuck off out of the server? What, because it's against you? Do you think the CCA is picking on you? No. You're breaking laws IC and disconnecting OOC to avoid consequences.

YOU'VE ADMITTED THIS.

Please permaban the shitlords. I've been putting up with this vincino shit for two months now. They've not improved.

Oracle said:
Add onto this lot of reasons blatant fucking loan abusing. Need to be fucking purged.

Also the fact that your circlejerk considers any form of IC brutality as them being assholes OOC shows a clear lack of indifference to IC/OOC. Not only that, but any form of IC consequences for you BREAKING THE LAW is considered 'fail rp' and you literally believe that this gives you a get out of jail free card to fuck off out of the server? What, because it's against you? Do you think the CCA is picking on you? No. You're breaking laws IC and disconnecting OOC to avoid consequences.

YOU'VE ADMITTED THIS.

Please permaban the shitlords. I've been putting up with this vincino shit for two months now. They've not improved.
I'm not a Shitlord. I'm not a retard, and I DONT'T D/C to avoid RP. This is about HIM not me.

Oracle said:

YOU'VE ADMITTED THIS.

HE thinks that him being caught in the sewers when he was OOCly there and not giving him time to resist a search is FailRP. He understands that crimes are fucking crimes.

RazorShot3 said:
What exactly is loan abusing ?
Don't play fucking stupid. I was sitting there on a recruit one day and saw you chucking over 1000 credits from loans cross-character. I intervened. Tried to take it IC. Confiscated them. Tried to warn you OOC. Nothings changed. Still a myriad of characters and don't think I'm ignorant to your tendencies.

RazorShot3 said:
I'm not a Shitlord. I'm not a retard, and I DONT'T D/C to avoid RP. This is about HIM not me.
Well I'm making it about you too. Hell, the ban request explicitly mentions you too. You're no different than this Jason guy. You're part of the problem.

Jason Vincino said:
I was murdered after the crime without rp...so smoke my pole
Nice defense :^)

Check the logs. You DC after being patted down.

hM6ok43.png

There you go. Given a chance to react followed by immediate DC.

Lying in your ban request thread. Gold.

Oracle said:

YOU'VE ADMITTED THIS.

Plus, Don't combine HIM with ME. Him....Me. this thread is about HIM. IIIII don't D/C to avoid RP. I did like once or twice because I live with my 82 year old Grandfather who needs help a lot Jackass.

Oracle said:
Don't play fucking stupid. I was sitting there on a recruit one day and saw you chucking over 1000 credits from loans cross-character. I intervened. Tried to take it IC. Confiscated them. Tried to warn you OOC. Nothings changed. Still a myriad of characters and don't think I'm ignorant to your tendencies.

Well I'm making it about you too. Hell, the ban request explicitly mentions you too. You're no different than this Jason guy. You're part of the problem.
I didnt see you trying to take ANY credits from me......Plus, I am NOT part of this problem, the person who mentioned me is under the impression that we are the same person.

RazorShot3 said:
Plus, Don't combine HIM with ME. Him....Me. this thread is about HIM. IIIII don't D/C to avoid RP. I did like once or twice because I live with my 82 year old Grandfather who needs help a lot Jackass.
Players Name: Jason Vincino AKA Frank Vincino AKA anyone with the surname Vincino.

Also, sorry but go AFK. I just find it convenient as fuck that you're able to RP for hours on end and CONSISTENTLY anytime you're captured it's "i gotta go afk" followed by DC before we can even react. This is consistent behaviour with you and it's just shown that your continued presence has branched off to other players thinking it's acceptable. It's not.

RazorShot3 said:
I didnt see you trying to take ANY credits from me......Plus, I am NOT part of this problem, the person who mentioned me is under the impression that we are the same person.
You are Thomas Vincino. I explicitly remember you roleplaying as your brother with some other dude and telling him 'give this to thomas'. I intervened. Don't tell me your memory is that bad. And no, he's not. He's under the impression that you're part of the fucking problem. And you are. You're a direct associate and you do the exact same shit.

Oracle said:

Nice defense :^)

Check the logs. You DC after being patted down.

hM6ok43.png

There you go. Given a chance to react followed by immediate DC.

Lying in your ban request thread. Gold.
alright fucktard, im done with your shit you've been an asshole the whole time and insulting us for no reason, calm the fuck down

Jason Vincino said:
alright fucktard, im done with your shit you've been an asshole the whole time and insulting us for no reason, calm the fuck down
And some of this console is cut out...so shove your insults up your ass

Oracle said:
Players Name: Jason Vincino AKA Frank Vincino AKA anyone with the surname Vincino.

Also, sorry but go AFK. I just find it convenient as fuck that you're able to RP for hours on end and CONSISTENTLY anytime you're captured it's "i gotta go afk" followed by DC before we can even react. This is consistent behaviour with you and it's just shown that your continued presence has branched off to other players thinking it's acceptable. It's not.

You are Thomas Vincino. I explicitly remember you roleplaying as your brother with some other dude and telling him 'give this to thomas'. I intervened. Don't tell me your memory is that bad. And no, he's not. He's under the impression that you're part of the fucking problem. And you are. You're a direct associate and you do the exact same shit.
I Go AFK a lot. Plus if what you are saying is true, then I would NEVER be taken In. I AM arrested sometimes, and I HAVE been in jail. This is just coinsedental. You arent watching me 24/7.

Oracle said:

I don't remember you telling me ANYTHING. maybe it happened, I can't say either way, you are most likely right. However, I'm NOT a problem, I don't DC to aviod RP, I don't Minge, I dont do ANYTHING worthy of a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread