[HL2RP] TankNut Admin Abuse

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the unban to come round but I am still pissed. TankNut put it in a way that he seemed like he was abusing. He didn't warn me at all so I want to speak with him.

you aren't owed a warning, guy. if you are being a jackass to the extent that you are ruining others' RP, it is our job to act, and in this case the appropriate action was deleting the gun and travel banning you.

it's been not two fucking days since you've been unbanned and you're already causing problems. was this a mistake?

I'll wait for the unban to come round but I am still pissed. TankNut put it in a way that he seemed like he was abusing. He didn't warn me at all so I want to speak with him.
Again, this is honestly a flaw of TnB.

You got thrust into a situation you should never have been able to get into anywhere else so soon because we can't stop people from going to S2 short of travelbanning... which is a punishment. We literally have to wait for new players/players in general to fuck up on S2 before we can stop them going there and hope they don't just quit the community.

It's infuriating, and it shouldn't happen.

And blooregardo blooregardo im not going to speak to you, you're getting super fricken salty over this when i say sorry and accept my punishment. So I decide to knock it off, you won't be hearing another response back from me.

Last edited:
you aren't owed a warning, guy. if you are being a jackass to the extent that you are ruining others' RP, it is our job to act, and in this case the appropriate action was deleting the gun and travel banning you.

it's been not two fucking days since you've been unbanned and you're already causing problems. was this a mistake?

I never knew about this ban, I'm sorry if I ruined someone else's RP experience by bringing him into this. I know what comment was not targeted at me, but I feel at fault here.

I also feel as if you don't know the entire situation from both sides yet. I was in steam chat trying to tell him how to handle the situation. I DID tell him to grab the gun when I kicked it back, but I didn't think he would just minge grab it. I agree with the idea that we went in too early. He said he would wait out his ban and learn from his mistakes, he just feels targeted. And from everyone else's posts on this thread, he got the message.

Oh he also said he had no intention of getting rid of TankNut, he just put this us to get his attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread