"filthy rdmer"

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounty Swift

B-B-B-BANNED
Aug 13, 2012
John Smith(filthy rdmer) killed Riley Meagher(piratepiratepiratepiratepiratep) with Hands
Classic Kostick(filthy rdmer) killed Grace Redford(blubaugh: proud bassist) with Hands
Classic Kostick(filthy rdmer) killed Alexandru Rusmanov(Hingle McCringleberry) with Hands
Player filthy rdmer left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Classic Kostick [filthy rdmer][STEAM_0:0:58087804] has left the server

•Players Name: filthy rdmer
•Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58087804
•Reason for ban: killing people with fists and no rp :)
•Proof:
John Smith(filthy rdmer) killed Riley Meagher(piratepiratepiratepiratepiratep) with Hands
Classic Kostick(filthy rdmer) killed Grace Redford(blubaugh: proud bassist) with Hands
Classic Kostick(filthy rdmer) killed Alexandru Rusmanov(Hingle McCringleberry) with Hands
Player filthy rdmer left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Classic Kostick [filthy rdmer][STEAM_0:0:58087804] has left the server
•What would you like to see improved: nothing, can you just pban this guy hes clearly not here to rp

thank you I accept donation at [email protected]

actually he didn't kill with fists, he somehow duped a mounted ar2 and shot us all up.

It's clearly an alt steam account since it joined, rdmed, then went offline instantly after dcing, so I don't believe anyone on its friendslist is there by coincidence.

Bounty Swift said:
its either coco, ben or aots tbh

"I'm retarded enough to have my alt account be steamfriends with my main"

One of his aliases is Maaroosh, that's somewhat familiar.

Fuxx said:
"I'm retarded enough to have my alt account be steamfriends with my main"

One of his aliases is Maaroosh, that's somewhat familiar.

youre talking about the three I listed, so they probably are lol

Right. So you just happened to pluck these specific things from the logs, and despite this obviously being a one time hit-and-run and despite there being other people who RDM you just so chose this one specific person. And then you target three people who just so happen to be on the user's SF list.

Right.

Permaban the account for hit and run RDM and call it a day, I don't think we need to super sleuth this and go beyond that. Because if we're going to go this far, why not turn the tables and say you/someone you're friends with used one of their alternate accounts to frame one of three subjects that you seem to dislike from what I can tell?

Clavier said:
Right. So you just happened to pluck these specific things from the logs, and despite this obviously being a one time hit-and-run and despite there being other people who RDM you just so chose this one specific person. And then you target three people who just so happen to be on the user's SF list.

Right.

Permaban the account for hit and run RDM and call it a day, I don't think we need to super sleuth this and go beyond that. Because if we're going to go this far, why not turn the tables and say you/someone you're friends with used one of their alternate accounts to frame one of three subjects that you seem to dislike from what I can tell?

its against the rules to post in a ban request if youre not involved

and I only suggest the three because its something they would do tbh

I'm concerned that someone pretending to be a "good" member of the community is abusing an alternate steam account to troll, which is *gasp* permabannable. For a reason. It's definitely worth figuring out who it was!

Bounty Swift said:
its against the rules to post in a ban request if youre not involved

and I only suggest the three because its something they would do tbh

It's actually not. And I was trying to arouse the point that it was a ridiculous speculation so I could then compare it to your speculation - no one is going to create an alternate account for the purpose of RDM, and then friend it to themself.

pirate said:
I'm concerned that someone pretending to be a "good" member of the community is abusing an alternate steam account to troll, which is *gasp* permabannable. For a reason. It's definitely worth figuring out who it was!

And there's no way it's a regular account!

Clavier said:

Right.

why are you defending them?

is it your alt?

Clavier said:
It's actually not. And I was trying to arouse the point that it was a ridiculous speculation so I could then compare it to your speculation - no one is going to create an alternate account for the purpose of RDM, and then friend it to themself.

And there's no way it's a regular account!

The account has been around for a while. Nobody's saying it was created just for this. You sure seem invested in this issue, Clavier - we're just trying to determine if it's an alt, and if it is, whose, so that they can be dealt with. No bans will be issued until we are certain. What's wrong with that?

pirate said:
The account has been around for a while. Nobody's saying it was created just for this. You sure seem invested in this issue, Clavier - we're just trying to determine if it's an alt, and if it is, whose, so that they can be dealt with. No bans will be issued until we are certain. What's wrong with that?

Why did the talk of an alt even come up? Why couldn't it have been left to "some idiot got onto the server and punched a few people to death," ban him, and then call it a day. There's no need to look for any hidden inner meaning, we're a roleplay community, not private eye super detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread