"filthy rdmer"

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly certain that Maroosh is Jewbacca, I might be incorrect though it has been a while.

Clavier said:
Why did the talk of an alt even come up? Why couldn't it have been left to "some idiot got onto the server and punched a few people to death," ban him, and then call it a day. There's no need to look for any hidden inner meaning, we're a roleplay community, not private eye super detectives.

Because his name is "filthy rdmer" and he is connected to several TnBers who professed that they don't know who he is. He got on, passed the quiz on his first go, had a mounted AR2 dupe ready, used it to kill a bunch of people, dced, then went offline. This was deliberate, not some random trolling.

pirate said:
Because his name is "filthy rdmer" and he is connected to several TnBers who professed that they don't know who he is. He got on, passed the quiz on his first go, had a mounted AR2 dupe ready, used it to kill a bunch of people, dced, then went offline. This was deliberate, not some random trolling.

Pew had spawned the dupe and I can easily verify that Lilsumac and Aots were on their own Steam accounts at the time this took place. Added on top of that..

..It's not a particularly hard quiz, Pirate.

stop invetsigating guys stop looking into this please stop i beg of you stop please

pirate I don't know about you, but I do things outside of making condescending and sarcastic remarks to people on the internet.

ive been at driving school for three hours and haven't been on the computer all day so hop off my dick

I just think it's odd that several of you are so determined to end this right now instead of letting anyone look into it further.

i don't have any problem with that. I have a problem with being blamed for someone else doing stupid shit and me being involved. think I would do this just after getting unbanned in srp? logic says no

Then stop freaking out. Bounty suggested you as a possibility due to your tendency to get involved with such shenanigans but it doesn't mean you are going to be wrongly banned. While normally I find this to be a dumb argument, if you didn't do it you have nothing to worry about - only 100% certainty will result in any member of the community being banned for this. We're just trying to see what we can find out.

pirate said:
I just think it's odd that several of you are so determined to end this right now instead of letting anyone look into it further.

I don't like seeing people being falsely accused.

pirate said:
only 100% certainty will result in any member of the community being banned for this. We're just trying to see what we can find out.

Just going to toss this out there - if you don't expect anyone else to be banned without 100% certainty and know that you won't get 100% certainty.. Why isn't this thread locked?

I don't know that we won't get 100% certainty. There are a few factors that will give us 100% certainty. We're just trying to see if we can arrive at 100% certainty or not. If not nothing happens.

e: Seriously I know what it's like to get falsely banned for some bullshit. I don't intend to let it happen to anyone.

pirate said:
I don't know that we won't get 100% certainty. There are a few factors that will give us 100% certainty. We're just trying to see if we can arrive at 100% certainty or not. If not nothing happens.

e: Seriously I know what it's like to get falsely banned for some bullshit. I don't intend to let it happen to anyone.

Care to explain how you could arrive at this certainty outside of an outright confession?

Alrighty so after reading through all this shit. Hawg look deeper into the info I gave you in the past, 2nd I flat out said who it was in teamspeak while it was happening. Yes it's coco, what is so hard to understand? Lets move on.

Literally just coco being coco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread