Cup

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is something administration should decide internally, transparent-like or what have you.

On Cup; sort of irrelevant, but you can pick the pertinent info out:
Because this is directly targeted at me and an excuse to go HAM and I'm not RPing anymore, I think I'll take this chance to publicly humiliate you again, Cup (although you've proven time and time again that you can handle that without any external help).

There was a time when I thought you were a cool dude. I used to see you making posts complaining about roleplay on SRP and TRP and sympathzed with your plight at both communities, because I suffered there too. Then I made multiple attempts to roleplay with you, even going so far as to set up a plotline for your character to follow, and every time you snubbed me OOC or just blatantly ran off into the server's wastes. It was at this point when I realized you were all talk.

That said, I'm still trying to work out if all that talk is because you're legitimately stupid or a very good troll - if the dichotomy between your OOC behavior and your god-awful roleplay is intentional because you think this is TnB and thusly an excuse to be a moron, or you simply think that what you do is good roleplay and you're a shining bastion in a sea of proverbial shit.

What sort of roleplay? Well, things like taking obviously OOC acts IC, walking into a room, raising your weapon, and shooting someone in the head with three subsequent lines of text without waiting for them to respond or without any real reason to, having two character models that you just change the names and titles on, giving them whatever backstory suits you at the moment, like your stripper-alcoholic-doctor-bartender-whore-lesbian character, or your cancer-patient-arena-host-bartender-schizophrenic-MPD-syndrome-womanizer-stalker-job-giver-bandit-mechanic-also-alcoholic character, or going up to people and making jokes that are thinly disguised attempts to get their goat OOC with the refrain "it's roleplay" up your sleeve to dissuade the moronic admins that buy your shit from banning you, or in this case, walking up to two people that are RPing (neuf and I), spawning a massive cage of chain link fence, and spamming IC chat with your character screaming about an arena match that was a glorified case of punch-whoring-dark-RP:
BDC6987763D56BECA045FC81F8287F7582FFE097

Then getting upset when people treated it as such.

The people I DMed were colluding in TeamSpeak to be retards, self admitted, so I shot them. I wanted to get back to my roleplay. I shoot people that interrupt my roleplay. I understand you're upset because you've been the victim of that several times.

If you want it to stop, then stop being stupid, you little whiny bitch.

XXX said:
On Cup; sort of irrelevant, but you can pick the pertinent info out:
Holy shit.
Thank the Lord.
Cup, read it, and understand it. This is how someone should knock sense into you. Please, I'm not kidding.

As usual Toast words it better than I was able to and hits the nail on the fucking head.

Bennet Dyson said:
Regarding the TRP ban, when I was SCL of it I just ended up banning him and removed his ability to view the TRP forums because he was just too much of a shit stirrer.

that wasnt even u that was playerzo and adv

I'm not even going to directly answer some of your posts because most of them are just rumors that have spread that are either completely untrue or exaggerated immensely.

Heres what I've done. I'm not going to lie to a bunch of kids on the internet.

I've complained. A lot. That's not exaggerated. In fact I've probably complained about every single administrator at SRP. (Aside from prowler, he's actually an incredibly reasonable admin) I've complained about factions, events, characters, etc. etc. etc. it goes on, Not even going to deny that. However, I was actually encouraged to take my frustrations out, OOCLY. Rather than ICLY. When I was at TRP I'd make characters that would make fun of other characters because of their unrealistic qualities (Dyed hair for example). That's why I was banned permanently from there. An admin who goes by the name of Mister Rogers informed me that my CCC's were actually very good because they challenged every aspect of RP, and gave people things to ponder on, despite whether or not these ccc's offered a solution that was viable. (I thought this was why I was banned at TRP as well, turns out that wasn't the case.) So I learned from that, and continued posting CCC's and took all the unnecessary IC comments, into OOC settings such as the forums.

Uh... My attitude can be pretty shitty. Yes. If I don't like something, I'll say something, and I don't really give a shit if it's toward a friend or someone I don't like. I don't usually hide my distaste toward aspects of the server that I don't like, however, This is kept entirely out of character. I think this is probably the biggest reason a lot of people want me banned. I don't hold back when it comes to criticism.

I never lied about the pk auths on Raspberrys character Raphael, as I stated the entire story within !a several times. Yes it stemmed from a radio. (Which I told several admins) but it was entirely in-character and everybody took it IC, Including Raspberrys character. Raphael. Raspberry is a cool kid for the most part, and I actually like him quite a bit. However he does frustrate the hell out of me sometimes with how he pulls every excuse out of his ass to avoid something bad happening to his characters. I'd also like to argue that the whole bringing ooc into ic goes the opposite way. After a voided pk attempt on Raspberrys character "Jax." She had suddenly become hostile toward my character "Fox."

Pirate, well I just don't like him. I admit I have done some pretty terrible roleplay in response to some of Pirates IC actions against my characters, nothing worse than what I've seen from plenty of other SRPers, but usually Pirate comes up to my characters trying to start some kind of confrontation with little to no IC reasoning aside from "My character is psychotic". So I won't even lie my RP gets kind of lackluster with Pirate. I mean who wants to RP with a character who is invincible and will instantly kill you?

Uh, what else... Anything that has to do with SATT or any type of flags, has not been abused. Pirate claims that I follow him around in observe, trying to get him in trouble, when in reality Pirate was simply causing a scene and I came to investigate on a couple different occasions when I heard/saw mingery while I was roleplaying.

I've never intentionally baited anybody, aside from deleting some peoples props late at night when they're prop pushing or fucking around with dupes, I guess that falls under baiting in some cases.

My characters are not gimmicks. I have two characters, one of them is my bandit character, who is for events, (Which I host pretty much every other day) and then I have Fox. My trader. I don't know where you're getting this gimmick stuff from, Pirate. Actually now that I look into most of your posts, I don't really see where you're getting any of these accusations.

idk i guess you guys can ban me from the forums, even though I personally feel like I haven't done anything wrong. (I admit the teamspeak CCC was a joke, I was rather drunk and teamspeak influenced me. I deserve an infraction for that) but I don't really see why I should be banned from SRP itself. Most of my CCC's are a result of lack of communication. I've sent the same !a over the course of several hours every like 15 minutes, and none of the admins bothered giving me a response, so in order to get a proper response, I use the forums via CCC's.

I've never approached a single one of your characters, Cup. I make a point of avoiding you where possible, actually! In the situation where you were shot, which I posted, you approached 4 exo-equipped mercs and at gunpoint, asserted your ownership of the building we use.

pirate said:
I've never approached a single one of your characters, Cup. I make a point of avoiding you where possible, actually! In the situation where you were shot, which I posted, you approached 4 exo-equipped mercs and at gunpoint, asserted your ownership of the building we use.

it was fox's shop and you guys just walked in and took it, obviously shes gonna be irritated. You then didn't even let her take her gear and leave.

i guess thats not approaching though.

not reading the thread cba just gonna say cup used to be ok on TRP but now he's a complete shitlord and any redeemable qualities I personally thought he had are diminshing day after day that he spends fucking over the server and its inhabitants

it's a shame because you used to be ok and really active on TRP and you weren't that bad when you started playing on SRP either but now you've transitioned in to being a complete cunt whose only cure from my point of view is a very long if not permanent ban

and stop talking out of your ass about "your characters not being gimmicks". remember when fox was a weak and destitute prostitute who could never fathom herself even shooting a gun, selling coffee in loner town? you literally went and did a 180 on the character and turned it in to what it is now (something that I can't find a word to describe!!!).

now idk and idc if this is just you trying to annoy everybody you come across or if you're genuinely fooling yourself in to thinking that you're somehow a benefit to this community, either way it needs to stop. not sure what turned you in to so much of a shitbird when you were a person I used to like and at this point I don't even care, I just want you off the server as you're being detrimental and looking at the thread I'm not the only one

that's my 3 cents pce

Gravelord Smaug said:
not reading the thread cba just gonna say cup used to be ok on TRP but now he's a complete shitlord and any redeemable qualities I personally thought he had are diminshing day after day that he spends fucking over the server and its inhabitants

it's a shame because you used to be ok and really active on TRP and you weren't that bad when you started playing on SRP either but now you've transitioned in to being a complete cunt whose only cure from my point of view is a very long if not permanent ban

and stop talking out of your ass about "your characters not being gimmicks". remember when fox was a weak and destitute prostitute who could never fathom herself even shooting a gun, selling coffee in loner town? you literally went and did a 180 on the character and turned it in to what it is now (something that I can't find a word to describe!!!).

now idk and idc if this is just you trying to annoy everybody you come across or if you're genuinely fooling yourself in to thinking that you're somehow a benefit to this community, either way it needs to stop. not sure what turned you in to so much of a shitbird when you were a person I used to like and at this point I don't even care, I just want you off the server as you're being detrimental and looking at the thread I'm not the only one

that's my 3 cents pce

When I first created Fox, she was weak, she was a prostitute, and yes, all she carried around was an old rifle for intimidation purposes. This changed after her chapter with Jax, where Jax literally taught her that the zone is a fucked up place and if she was going to get anywhere, she'd have to man up. She's seen a lot of people die (Which she's only seen once before the zone) It's rather typical character development. She still doesn't usually participate in combat, and usually hides behind the guards that she's scrounged up cash for. She's been exercising and has put on a bit of muscle as well. I really don't see how she's a gimmick. Hell, I still roleplay her as poor, despite the fact that she's a trader, and still needs to scavenge from time to time for gear. (Something I found to be unique given that most traders are filthy rich, I mean I have 300k on the character, simply from various jobs and such, but I don't really see that as an IC thing due to the fact that the economy in SRP is rather poor and doesn't make much sense)

Anyways, that explains my character Fox. I mean if you really want I can just go back to selling coffee in a trash can, but I think Fox has risen past that after all she's been through. She didn't suddenly turn into super-man or anything.

ranting again, uh... can you tell me why you don't like me oocly? Unless it's just because of Fox.

at this point im willing to just submit to whatever requests you guys have. I genuinely feel that I haven't done anything wrong, however if you guys want me to stop making ccc's, I will. I'll stop talking to any of you, and I'll just rp my character if that makes you guys happy. At this point I'm not really sure what else there is to say.

Oh, and to Toasts post, I made that event in response to your rdming in order to get people to start roleplaying. It worked to an extent. It was just a fun event for everyone to jump into. I'd rather have people punching eachother in an event than just out-right rdming eachother from observe.

I'm not sure why you guys are complaining about Cup's character. Characters change as roleplay progresses. I thought the main issue was the CCC's etc.

alright now ill start posting quick responses to quotes.

His constant abuse of observe, toolgun, and the BassTest entity are entirely bannable, especially since he refuses to obey the admins when they tell him to stop.

Admins have never told me to stop any of this, because ive never abused it in the first place. This is a lie.

minging builds, and harrassing members of the community. Multiple cases of obstruction of RP and refusing to RP. Breaking the IC/OOC wall, especially in cases sincere and grave as PK situations. Lying to admins. Refusing to abide by the rulings of administrators on several occasions. General antagonism.

Not sure what minging builds means. Harassment of members? Could be taken that way, however I only criticize characters actions/the nature of the character, it's rarely ever toward the person themselves. Usually they're the ones who bring up personal attacks to me, however I ignore these comments. Obstruction of RP? I admit it has happened a couple times, only when I felt that someone was wronging me though, and I felt that the administration needed to step in. Breaking the IC/OOC Wall, esp in a pk scenario? Never done that, that's a lie. Lying to admins? Also a lie, never done that. Refusing to abide by the rules of administrators? If this were true, wouldn't I have been banned for it before? General antagonism? Criticism usually brings it. However if you really want me to stop, I will if it means I'd be banned for it.

hang on ill keep editing this post with responses to accusations.

Fuck it, I'm going to post.

Personally, Cup should NOT be banned. Reason: As you said, he hasnt "Technically" done anything wrong. Now, dont get me wrong, I dont like it either, but I'd argue being humiliated like this is essentially punishment enough. Now, I think a tighter leash is in order, but you cant just ban someone for posting their honest opinion, regardless of what you think of it. I'm going to agree with pirate however, that this should not normally be tolerated, and the staff team should say something transperent about it. Thats all for now.

Triangle said:
I'm not sure why you guys are complaining about Cup's character. Characters change as roleplay progresses. I thought the main issue was the CCC's etc.

Theres a limit. When someone who become intolerable and eventually the server loses a certain allure because of it are you going to ban that single person to appeal to the masses to make the server a better place to be? Or will you let the person continue to stagnate the whole experience. Sure, its not against the rules to be annoying but there is this rare level of it that has a server/forum wide affect.

Cup, are you calling StealthyProwler a liar?

Because he's the one who said you lied to him, and you did. So much for respecting him.

You keep saying "if you want I'll cease and desist," but none of this is new, Cup. You only started the massive flood of CCCs when you realized it really pissed everyone off. Same with the snide comments in GOOC about everyone's characters. You've been asked, begged, bribed to stop, but it's only gotten worse.

As for the rest, you've abused observer to spy on Pirate and others, you've abused observer to mess around with things I've been building under the map (including deleting something I had been working on for a little over an hour, and was almost done with), you've abused observer to spy on roleplay and other things. You've been caught doing all of this, and your only defense is "I didn't, lol!"

You've paused RP situations and utterly refused to continue, starting what can only be described as shitstorms in LOOC when things don't go your way. You pretend like you're uninvolved and only mediating just to turn around and have your character pull a gun and try to PK someone as soon as they let their guard down.

You back-seat admin and you abuse your given tools to do it.

You've broken every CCC rule in the forums, as well. If your threads were all deleted, and you were afforded but 5 infractions points each, you wouldn't be coming back to the forums.

You've managed to piss off every member of this subcommunity by your rulebreaking and antagonism, and your only musterable defenses are feigned innocence and denial. You disgust me.

The only liar in this thread is you.

You see, Cup, if you behaved, if you didn't go out of your way to screw over every member of the community you come in contact with, if you didn't RP at the level of a small child, then nobody would have a reason to be here in this thread and it would have no support. I told you this. I told you, "if the world thinks you have a problem, you probably do," and you responded that you were the only sane person here.

You're insane.

I've made this thread because I'm sick and tired of everyone else having to be sick and tired of you.

It's also no secret that you've admitted to being this way on purpose because you don't like anybody here.

You want to compromise? Tough. We've given you the option long before, you only care now because it's becoming very clear that you can't get away with your malicious, anti-RP shennanigans for any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread