Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetness

The Director
Dec 15, 2014
Player's name: дека

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99154

Reason for ban: Incapability to differentate between IC and OOC. General desctruction of any RP possibilities, general lack of anything, really.

Proof:

From saying things such as, "Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Hey bae." in-character to an administrator, to having a poor understanding of what is in-character and what is out-of-character.

I'm sure, very sure, we've all seen him on the server. And I'm sure we can also all agree, his antics have ruined any possibilities of sustaining a serious roleplay environment, and his screamings of croissants and general annoyances have bothered quite a few of us.

http://prntscr.com/89sfnb

In the posted screenshot, you're able to see more of what I'm talking about.

I've pleaded with admins to do something about his description, behavior and more, but to no avail.

A few of us are fed up, and want him to be tucked.

What would you like to see improved:

Either somebody disciplines him, as in, putting him on the right track so he's not so insufferable, or give him some time away from the server so he can actually think about what he's doing.

I understand if none of this is enough to get him banned, but do understand, these are just a few instances of him.

All I've seen is this guy spouting memes in-character and being generally disruptive to any sort of roleplay going on.

CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: Uh.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: Are you a jewboy?
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Yeah.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: I can arrange it.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: I'm one hundred percent Israeli.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: We have an incinerator.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: W-what?
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Oh my God, dude.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: I saw that one coming from a mile away.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: You anti-semite.

Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: I love Israel and the Combine.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Comsrael.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: Hah.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: I get it, you mixed them together.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: They should make the Combine logo one giant Star of David.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: And in the center of it is my face.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.02496: Yeah.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Yeah.
** Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll looks at his grey Wakizashi Nike shoes for a second, thinking.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: So uh..
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: What'd you eat for breakfast?

I played along with him slightly but oh well, the fact is is that he's just a walking meme. Although he doesn't really deserve a ban, maybe just someone inform him of what to do and what not to do.

Don't get me wrong, he has potential because he was typing quite quick and has a basic knowledge of RP but he just needs a shove in the right direction.

I heard something about this guy selling drugs, raping people and otherwise being an overly mingy criminal as well.

Lets include his friend in the ban request as well.

Muhyddeen Assad.

Who spent lengthy time insulting everyone on server after he got stunsticked for mingerunning.

this just happened

586f2999bc71a02175aadab47ddfabe5.png

yeah, I feel like he knows how he should be acting. He's just fucking about.

EDIT:
Not to mention he's coordinating with people OOC, making fake claims to try and get people in trouble ICly, it's just disruptive and not very fun. This dude I'm talking to at the moment doesn't even want to go out into the map's street because he's being harassed by this guy and his goons.

He and his friend likely know and do not care.

I have no doubt they are on an OOC level friends considering how they jump at each others defense.

youloveit000
дека

Both of their steam names for you.

They seem to enjoy insulting folks who want some seriousness in roleplay. Doubtful they are here with the intent to be serious when such things are happening.

In the mean time if you kill them enough OOCly they seem to leave you alone.

Saved me a headache alas but Christ they are fuckwits.

Loving how the Nazi armband is strategically hidden just out of the title's maximum length.

Hey. Can someone add whoever plays Muhyddeen Assad to that ban list. He attempting to grab his buddy here with phys gun after I arrested Beckett. They are pretty obviously OOC chatting and metagaming.

Also, I'm pretty sure Beckett "Bucket" is a reference to FEAR 2. Not that having names that reference other canons are bad - I'm pretty sure I lifted my unit's name from a really low-budget DS horror game when I first made him 6 years ago - but in this case it certainly isn't helping him.

sgtchico said:
this just happened

586f2999bc71a02175aadab47ddfabe5.png

yeah, I feel like he knows how he should be acting. He's just fucking about.

EDIT:
Not to mention he's coordinating with people OOC, making fake claims to try and get people in trouble ICly, it's just disruptive and not very fun. This dude I'm talking to at the moment doesn't even want to go out into the map's street because he's being harassed by this guy and his goons.
Oh yeah, I'm the also the guy who didn't want to go on the street. They keep trying to set me up for the rape stuff.

Catherine 'Cat' House: [LOCAL-OOC] ono
Muhyddeen Assad: Gimme dat shit.
** Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll jumps up and down.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: [YELL] Give us your hole!
Muhyddeen Assad: We got you now.
Muhyddeen Assad: [YELL] Give us your wet holes!
Molière 'Mole' Leclerc: Excuse me.
Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll: Who's this French fuck?

wow you guys are really THIRSTY for this ban

i think i just need to roleplay fear more.. i know a lot of the stuff i said was faggy mixing , but ican explain the bae stuff kinda like i learned it pre-war

https://youtu.be/jqxbrZiazZA?t=25s

also fuerer dm'd me on the fucking outlands serve rand didnt wanna roleplay

i feel like tnb isj ust a bunch of pepole getting angry at each other for the wrong reason and not telling them what they did wrong.. basically reactive baby behaviour

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994954187244693&set=pb.100001903641496.-2207520000.1440752720.&type=3&theater

What you've posted hasn't even covered all bases. You've still got to answer if you're metagaming with your OOC friend or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread