Beckett 'Bucket' Caroll

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time, me and my friend experience things ICly so what appears as metagaming is actually just an IC relationship we have.

Anyway, my character's name isn't a reference to FEAR 2. FEAR 2 sucks ASS. It's a reference to Shawn Chatfield's son, Bucket.

Also, you're all exaggerating what we did because you just want to make us appear really bad. You forget all the times we had good roleplay. I've seen TnB players roleplay shittily all the time and "fuck around" but this isn't the case for me. I guess it's as if I feel the roleplay on Taco N Banana is "stare at each other and be beta" or actually say something and start roleplay.

Not to mention, the CP's just stunstick you to death anyway. Anyway, regardless, I can see how you guys have a lot of minges on the server and you think I'm one of them, but I'm genuinely here to roleplay. Some rules are retarded though, like if I get arrested I can't just do /me runs and you guys call me a "mingerunner" because you've got these labels in your head of minge and this guy deserves to be banned. But, the same thing with Los Santos Roleplay, where I get reported for allegedly breaking the atmosphere of a boring roleplay server (not to mention the stupid rules they have there too, where you get admin jailed if you OOC insult someone and the Nazi mods put you on forum probation if you say something they don't agree with, great freedom of speech).

I don't know what to tell you. Name me something I did that wasn't entirely in character and couldn't be written off as a mental illness ICly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYWy6rZEzI

Ah yes, the old "all of my characters actions are legitimate because I have a mental illness icly"

/me maliciously molests the female officer.

hey man, i just got a mental illness, it's legit.

i can't control myself

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread