Ban request on haru

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
darkcave said:
Well i'm not really arguing. I am just saying that I am not the reason for him to stop giving out non food scripts. I have actually changed. When was the last time you heard me asking for mp7 mags? Also I don't want to go through this arguing and lets get back to the ban request.
Yes lets get back to the ban request!
Ban request denied!
Winter is saved!

I didn't know that it was ic. I was trying to get the p90 back so that I could give it back to venyx

Granted Miharu himself is the one in question here, I think it's safe to say this isn't going to go anywhere. I do think he could have made it a bit more obvious it was something IC, though I'm not aware of the context nor is it safe to assume anything is OOC.

darkcave said:
Well I know I have been banned for item minging. It doesn't mean that I haven't changed. I change a lot these several months. I now rp and do better roleplay. Also you should have done that /lev sooner and before you s2k.
it doesn't mean you haven't changed but everything you've displayed means you haven't changed

shotcopper 9000 said:
Reminder that this is the same darkcave who kept getting banned like four months ago for blatant script-desiring shittery, running around in the middle of firefights trying to grab guns and sell MP7 mags.
reminder that this guy has been rping here since i was on ramos

ramos was my first character and he was pk'd in january

FlatPancake said:
Granted Miharu himself is the one in question here, I think it's safe to say this isn't going to go anywhere. I do think he could have made it a bit more obvious it was something IC, though I'm not aware of the context nor is it safe to assume anything is OOC.

kiruclanz said:
reminder that this guy has been rping here since i was on ramos

ramos was my first character and he was pk'd in january
is this referring to him or me

because if the latter, i returned from a very long absence

darkcave said:
When was the last time you heard me asking for mp7 mags?
you were asking for a vest a week ago.

a week = 7 days

shotcopper 9000 said:
is this referring to him or me

because if the latter, i returned from a very long absence
him.

i know, i wish i was referring to you instead too. because this is unbelievably stupid

Yeah, he probably should of done an /lev but come on. getting shot at and smokes thrown? Thats pretty obvious IC

Also "I was trying to get the p90 back so that I could give it back to venyx"

AlbinoGlowStick said:
"I was trying to get the p90 back so that I could give it back to venyx"
he probably is telling the truth

because chances are he was going to give it back in hopes of getting a reward

DarkCave. It was stupid of you for making a ban request. I don't even want the p90 anymore, its just a script. That's all it is. Just a damn script. I can roleplay without scripts, Its not needed. There is no reason to continue on with this ban request. This is just mostly about the P90. Not the fact he just S2Ked me. I don't even care anymore that he killed me anymore, its in the past now.

I don't want to get involved in this shit longer, stop saying my name in this thread. Too much drama for one day, tbh.
I get notifications from this. and its annoying

if any admins "oppose" the closing of this thread they can open it and be upfront with new evidence about my horrid lish attitude, im ending it for darkcave's sake before he digs a deeper hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread