Ban request on haru

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcave

Mar 3, 2015
Players Name: haruspex
Steam ID:Don't know
Reason for ban: Randomly killing people and after i picked up a gun from the one guy that died I got it removed by haruspex. This admin is abusive and was killing random people randomly.
Proof:
haruspex killed VenyX using weapon_cc_svd
CCA.C17-JURY.03.16673: [OOC] SOON
Julian Langley: [LOCAL-OOC] wu
Alex Anderson: [LOCAL-OOC] What who just died?
Vasumati Chauhan: [OOC] Can the fucking asshat not?
Victor Green: [LOCAL-OOC] Hurry
Alex Anderson: [OOC] Vasumati did you just get S2Ked?
Sean Rogers: [LOCAL-OOC] I got it
Victor Green: [LOCAL-OOC] SEAN
Victor Green: [LOCAL-OOC] TOOK IT
haruspex removed your item "P90".
Mikhail Fedorov: [OOC] haruspex killed VenyX using weapon_cc_svd
Alex Anderson: [LOCAL-OOC] I have no idea what going on
Sean Rogers: [OOC] haru I was holding it for VenyX
Victor Green: [OOC] My fucking frame rate.... Dropped......
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.31560: [OOC] who cares miharu is a lad
Alex Anderson: [YELL] // Can someone explain to me what just happened?
Victor Green: [YELL] // Le admin just wanted us to know who's boss
Sean Rogers: [LOCAL-OOC] Haru removed it
haruspex killed darkcave using weapon_cc_svd

This happend a little later: Player haruspex left the game (Disconnect by user.)

What would you like to see improved: I want that admin permabanned for randomly s2king people. I would also like an admin to give Vasumati his P90 back.

Hopefully I am doing good by reporting this guy and I hope this will make my reputation a little bit better.

we were shooting at you for brandishing guns out in the open on the city server. you received several warning shots along with smoke grenades indicating hostility right next to you and we were waiting for you to actually react and hide (logs showed none of that). shooting back at the unknown target would be silly but at least it would have been a reaction, you didn't even do that much.

only until i shot the venyx person square in the fucking head did some of you consider that receiving fire from assault rifles might be dangerous. but no, you, the person that made this "ban request" instead chose to run over to the gun venyx dropped to pick it up, completely ignoring the context of the situation.

after having killed venyx out of necessity, you continued to stand out in the open and instead hunt for your long lost script rather than roleplay and react to the situation. i continued firing at least two dozen shots right at your feet and past your head, hoping you would, after picking up the script, go back and hide already or react somehow. i even did a /lev about us firing on you to maybe give you a hint that we want you to roleplay and stop being shitheads. and to add insult to injury you even made a ban request after that extremely poor performance.

but yeah you're right i'm malicious and deserve to be banned.

Well you didn't say anything and we didn't even know if it was ic or not so we voided it. It was also in the middle of rp. We weren't being shitheads we were rping and trying to get a hostage out of a murder. I didn't even have a weapon out and I was there still just standing and you shot me and killed me. I had no weapon on my at all. It was only one weapon that one person was holding. You ruined the rp and then left the server a little while later.

That is kind of suspicious in my head. You killed almost everyone and even me during the rp. I looked around and couldn't see you. You didn't bother telling us anything at all. You threw two smoke grenades in which ruined the hostage rp. I believe that you should be banned for that reason. You can't just go throwing smoke grenades into a group of people then killing a lot of people their especially when I didn't have a weapon at all.
Also when Venyx came back you killed him again. You removed the weapon from my inventory when I didn't die yet. That is abuse right there. I icly had the right to pick up the P90 but you decided to remove it from my inventory.

I also thought that it was ooc and I think this should be voided and you banned.

Also did you even hear any of that talking? We were also whispering and slowly but surely trying to get a guy out of a murdering scene. We were trying to save a guy from another person that had a gun to his head.

Reminder that this is the same darkcave who kept getting banned like four months ago for blatant script-desiring shittery, running around in the middle of firefights trying to grab guns and sell MP7 mags.

darkcave said:
Well you didn't say anything and we didn't even know if it was ic or not so we voided it. It was also in the middle of rp. We weren't being shitheads we were rping and trying to get a hostage out of a murder. I didn't even have a weapon out and I was there still just standing and you shot me and killed me. I had no weapon on my at all. It was only one weapon that one person was holding. You ruined the rp and then left the server a little while later.

That is kind of suspicious in my head. You killed almost everyone and even me during the rp. I looked around and couldn't see you. You didn't bother telling us anything at all. You threw two smoke grenades in which ruined the hostage rp. I believe that you should be banned for that reason. You can't just go throwing smoke grenades into a group of people then killing a lot of people their especially when I didn't have a weapon at all.

Also when Venyx came back you killed him again. You removed the weapon from my inventory when I didn't die yet. That is abuse right there. I icly had the right to pick up the P90 but you decided to remove it from my inventory.

I also thought that it was ooc and I think this should be voided and you banned.

Also did you even hear any of that talking? We were also whispering and slowly but surely trying to get a guy out of a murdering scene. We were trying to save a guy from another person that had a gun to his head.
it was an in character act so yes i can shoot and throw smoke grenades at you. do you need everything spelled out for you? if i start firing at you, do you need me to give you the angle and velocity of the bullets being fired, or are you going to roleplay getting shot at like a normal human being while using your imagination?

of course it was in character, did i specify otherwise in OOC? you might be used to certain members of the community that shoot shit just for OOC kicks, but making that assumption for everybody is your own fault.

the gun was removed because instead of acting out against the hostile activity by the third party, you ran for the script item and even mentioned that you "saved it" in OOC, as if that's more relevant than actually roleplaying. you and the guy that i shot are clearly incapable of roleplaying using script items.

i'm done trying to justify myself to you, the fact that i'm even doing this is a courtesy. i don't have to be held accountabe for your stupidity and/or misunderstandings. if i were you, i'd be glad that i wasn't on the banning end for that shit act.

I don't think he should be banned, I just think he should just think about doing the /lev sooner rather than s2k out of no where.

I would've RPed being shot if it wasnt just an S2k, then RP.

Well I know I have been banned for item minging. It doesn't mean that I haven't changed. I change a lot these several months. I now rp and do better roleplay. Also you should have done that /lev sooner and before you s2k.

I also didn't hear any of the bullets. I had no weapons on me. So their for I wasn't in the city and pulling out a gun.

You say that we were brandishing our guns when I didn't even have one on me. Then when Venyx came back you killed him again. The logs show that.

darkcave said:

You're the reason i stopped giving out non food scripts.
^A generalization^^^ You specifically are not the one and only reason.^^^
No i take it back, You specifically are the reason why i don't give out radios and such, You are a scourge on the lands, i hide in fear every time you come around; i don't know how i'll survive when winter comes because you are so villainous you'd kill me with some piss covered snow.
Get this maniac awake from the women and children!
Also:
I dream of a world where there is no S2K on city... A world that will never exist..

How am I the reason for that? I stopped that now and I also roleplay better. It's was you that actually decided to stop giving out non food scripts. All I did was ask for an mp7 mag and now I don't do that anymore. You decided on your own terms to stop giving out non food scripts.

I know I wasn't the only reason but that still shouldn't have caused me to die.

darkcave said:
How am I the reason for that? I stopped that now and I also roleplay better. It's was you that actually decided to stop giving out non food scripts. All I did was ask for an mp7 mag and now I don't do that anymore. You decided on your own terms to stop giving out non food scripts.
You're not aiding your side of the argument with these points, just saying.

Well i'm not really arguing. I am just saying that I am not the reason for him to stop giving out non food scripts. I have actually changed. When was the last time you heard me asking for mp7 mags? Also I don't want to go through this arguing and lets get back to the ban request.

> Affiliated with armed man brandishing gun
> Got spotted and fired upon
> RAN INTO GUNFIRE, picked up P90 before death and kept it on respawn
> P90 gets removed
you lost the dank script when you died, you dont get to keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread