Ban Req on Jadougie and Co.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to ban 30+ people to get the message across can we please just do that already?

FervensPb said:
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
Nice, real mature just say fuck you to everything, btw mingehour isn't a thing you can remove, it's just what we call late night, low pop times on the server, OR A SERVER THATS GETTING NO RP BECAUSE FUCK REBELRP THATS WHY

IT'S MINGE HOUR, WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND RDM THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYBODY. No, fucking no. I've seen minge hour as an excuse time and time again. It's not a valid fucking excuse. I say a week for them. And anybody else that does this stupid shit.

the day Fervens gets aids from his homosexual antics is the day the world will be a better place.

Ah wait he already has

Jadougie, you disappoint me. Also, I wasn't exactly aware minge hour was a thing. Why in gods' name do we have it?

I will accept a ban if I have to, but my point is that I did the least and the post is focused on me when many, MANY other people were doing much more than I was. No, none of it was acceptable or okay, but I did only a scratch compared to others.

Benji_12 said:
Nice, real mature just say fuck you to everything, btw mingehour isn't a thing you can remove, it's just what we call late night, low pop times on the server, OR A SERVER THATS GETTING NO RP BECAUSE FUCK REBELRP THATS WHY
fuck you
littleb said:
the day Fervens gets aids from his homosexual antics is the day the world will be a better place.

Ah wait he already has
fuck you

lionking said:
You know, personally I fucking hate minge-hour, it's a retarded excuse for everyone to fuck around.

No, Benji or Jadougie should not be banned, that's fucking retarded. If you're going to ban them, might as well ban fourty other people I've witnessed fucking around past 3:00am... A good way to deal with this actually would just be to go into the teamspeak, wait till it's around 3:00am in the morning and then anyone left by this time is probably fucking around while they scream into their mics, "MINGE HOUR".

What we should do is abolish minge-hour. Even though you've been roleplaying for five hours up until now, and your brain is fried, don't fucking start killing everyone because there's ALWAYS a few of us still trying to roleplay.
What we should do is abolish minge-hour. Even though you've been roleplaying for five hours up until now, and your brain is fried, don't fucking start killing everyone because there's ALWAYS a few of us still trying to roleplay.

Point is, we've managed to come to the conclusion (in this thread) that minge hour is a problem, and it clearly isn't just Jadoguie and Co. doing this shit.

The solution to this problem? Simple. From here on out, anyone caught fucking around past when it's dark outside (night time [whenever its fucking minge hour]) should be warned, tell them, "Hey buddy. There was this thread a while back, and we kind of have done away with minge hour. You'll probably get a ban request if you don't stop." Alright, the fucker stopped. If not, load up a ban request.

I didn't kill any of the bystanders purposely, only the people who were killing me with missles, like I said I barely did it compared to Giuseppe and Falcon I think was the other guy. Two guys were set up on the trains spamming missles shooting at each-other.

I'm not saying I support minge hour because I don't , but what I also am saying is that there are admins who have also been apart of said minge hour. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened in this case. But I know for a fact that everyone at some point fucks around when there is not a lot of people on. I'm not running to these peoples defense but what I am saying is don't permaban them when whether people will admit it or not they have taken part in this fuckery called the mingery.

And a message to the retards. Don't do it and you won't get in trouble.

the fact that 'its minge hour' is supposed to be some universal excuse for doing what only fits on darkrp/sandbox is so fucking stupid

i think im marvin: yo heres my idea:
i think im marvin: abolish minge-hour
i think im marvin: start banning people ye?
Rob- SWTOR, no in-game chat: thats already the plan
i think im marvin: my man

lol get ready to get rekt

lionking said:
i think im marvin: yo heres my idea:
i think im marvin: abolish minge-hour
i think im marvin: start banning people ye?
Rob- SWTOR, no in-game chat: thats already the plan
i think im marvin: my man

lol get ready to get rekt
thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread