Ban Req on Jadougie and Co.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand in this instance there wasn't really any rp going on, but for the past couple of weeks people have been "mingehourXd" When there are still a bunch of people being serious and trying to rp. I don't care if your shots are OOC, they are still noisy as hell and they still break the immersion. Same with all of the prop spam that covers the map when people are doing it.

Girugiggle said:
I don't care if your shots are OOC, they are still noisy as hell and they still break the immersion. Same with all of the prop spam that covers the map when people are doing it.
No shots are OOC, get that straight. If they keep shooting and claim OOC shots, talk to an admin as soon as possible.

im tired of minge hour being used as an excuse

parties involved in the rdm of people attempting to roleplay or at least not be part of the paint inhaling will be banned and have their tooltrusts stripped

minge-hour is not supported by the admin team

if youre fucking around and someone asks you to cease, you cease

if you respond negatively to a rdmer/minge you are just as susceptible to the punishment that they are, use your head and call an administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread