Ban Req on Jadougie and Co.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

D.LETE THIS
May 22, 2011
Players Name: Jadougie, Benji Dooble
Steam ID: jadougie: STEAM_0:0:52735735 benji: STEAM_0:1:51817559
Reason for ban: Mass explosives DM.
Proof: HOME OF THE BRAVE was killed by worldspawn
Benji Dooble was killed by worldspawn
shitn was killed by worldspawn
EOS was killed by worldspawn
Pew was killed by worldspawn

Jadougie killed Edward Sealden using prop_physics

Jadougie killed ALL CAPS using prop_physics
Jadougie killed shitn using prop_physics
Jadougie killed Benji Dooble using prop_physics

Jadougie killed shitn using gmod_dynamite

Benji Dooble killed ALL CAPS using prop_physics
K3Rphuv.jpg

p0uVaBJ.jpg

gWOgamP.jpg

ewmW7B2.jpg

What would you like to see improved: tooltrust removed, banned for a week, understanding that "MINGE HOUR LOL XDDDD" is not an excuse.

Alright literally half the server is spawning shit and blowing eachother up. I have since STOPPED blowing shit up while everytone is still doing it.

At the time of the ban request it was minge hour, you must understand no RP happens during that time. You must also remember you were the only one who said lets RP. I say he doesn't get banned at all or his tooltrust taken away.

Jay Marnick: [OOC] Lol nice meme, top kek
'gentleman': [OOC] Was a ban request really needed?
Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.

Jerry Wright: [OOC] IM not even blowing shit up, I only blew up the people who were blowing me up

Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.​Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.

THOUGHT THIS WAS A ROLEPLAY SERVER WHY IS THERE SUCH THING AS MINGE HOUR????????????????????

Awesomenater2012 said:
At the time of the ban request it was minge hour, you must understand no RP happens during that time. You must also remember you were the only one who said lets RP. I say he doesn't get banned at all or his tooltrust taken away.
Exactly, Benji and I were also the only ones who have been TELLING OTHER PEOPLE to stop.
Everyone has stopped blowing shit up, and I am the first person that stopped out of all of them, before you put this up.

Prop needs to be blacklisted/ anyone who uses it gets a day ban or something. I see people blow each other up all the time early in the morning or late at night.

Blue said:
Jay Marnick: [OOC] Lol nice meme, top kek
'gentleman': [OOC] Was a ban request really needed?
Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.

Jerry Wright: [OOC] IM not even blowing shit up, I only blew up the people who were blowing me up

Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.​Jerry Wright: [OOC] Nice ban request during minge hour.

THOUGHT THIS WAS A ROLEPLAY SERVER WHY IS THERE SUCH THING AS MINGE HOUR????????????????????
Almost 200 posts and you've never heard of mingehour? Have you only played once on TnB?

Cacti said:
Prop needs to be blacklisted/ anyone who uses it gets a day ban or something. I see people blow each other up all the time early in the morning or late at night.
HOnestly it does.

idk if you realized this but what blue meant isn't that he doesn't know what minge hour is
he's asking why minge hour is

remove minge hour 2015

but really this shouldnt be happening
the official 'minge hour' is a city-only thing and the fact that it spread to the canals means people are digging a hole at the bottom of the barrel to get even deeper

Stop using minge hour as an excuse to get away with the inexcusable.

It used to be a brief period but it's very quickly become a massive block of time that's started fucking with everything.

Awesomenater2012 said:
fuck you
Benji_12 said:
It's mingehour, You people need to stop trying to ban during mingehour
fuck you
Prizmo said:
I dont even have access to those props. Plus it was mingehour.
fuck you

You know, personally I fucking hate minge-hour, it's a retarded excuse for everyone to fuck around.

No, Benji or Jadougie should not be banned, that's fucking retarded. If you're going to ban them, might as well ban fourty other people I've witnessed fucking around past 3:00am... A good way to deal with this actually would just be to go into the teamspeak, wait till it's around 3:00am in the morning and then anyone left by this time is probably fucking around while they scream into their mics, "MINGE HOUR".

What we should do is abolish minge-hour. Even though you've been roleplaying for five hours up until now, and your brain is fried, don't fucking start killing everyone because there's ALWAYS a few of us still trying to roleplay.

Minge hour isnt an excuse I know, but the thing is, atleast eight other people were also spawning bombs and killing eachother for much longer than I was. I only did it a couple time to thwart them, and this thread is focused towards me. I was the first person to STOP the mingeing and it went on much longer after I stopped at a higher caliber than I was doing it.

FervensPb said:
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
you know this is the first and last time I'll ever double post, ever (eveyrone else who does it does it for retarded reasons) but Fervens, you try to be way to edgy. just fucking stop, please. Everytime you post its always

"something someone said"

edge reply

lionking said:
you know this is the first and last time I'll ever double post, ever (eveyrone else who does it does it for retarded reasons) but Fervens, you try to be way to edgy. just fucking stop, please. Everytime you post its always

"something someone said"

edge reply
fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread