Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tide holds true,
its ebb and flow.
In comes bloo
and out I go.

won’t be on the server at all because I’m with family. Be back early January.

I resign, I haven't had interest in the idea of an uprising since it first came up in the admin discord, and I don't want to take up a spot on the team. See you.

anriedit; blessings of the moon upon your journey

Last edited by a moderator:
All pass trial. @Skippy, @Anri @Symmetry are reinstated as full administrators if they accept. They've had secret admin for long enough and we might as well keep them in the loop at this point.

Game Moderators

We are repurposing the trial role into a game moderator which should give more players opportunities to administrate on the server and help push the uprising along. We've picked faction leads and the most motivated players so that we can give them administrative autonomy for their plots and event plans. This will serve as a trial in itself and those who are capable will pass as full admins (or remain as GM with less responsibilities).
I haven't had the opportunity to speak to every one of you so if you think this is a mistake please let me know. Additionally, if anyone feels they would make a good GM don't hesitate to contact us. We hope to pad out the team and give as many people the tools they need to provide roleplay for the server.

anriedit
DiBedit: WE MADE IT

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's about time I just come right out with it, it's not fair for me to sit here and hold onto a green name when I haven't done anything to contribute to the server in recent memory. I haven't even gotten on since well before December. So it's time I resign and bow out. Maybe I'll come back for Tekka or whatever other venture comes up in the future, but honestly, I think this might just be the end of my time in Gmod RP all together.

Thank you all for a wonderful few years. I know it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows the whole ride through but, well, from coming here to stay in 2015, to leading DUTY, ECHO, and finally SHIELD and everything that's happened from start to finish, I can't say I can picture my life being the same without it all. Anyways, the end of the road for me came months ago, I've just been delaying it.

I won't say 'goodbye' to any individual person because I won't be purging my friends list or anything. I'll see you all around.

back to kinda-sorta loa now that the semester's started.

I have more important obligations, but I still want to see the conclusion of hl2rp through, so I'll still try to make time for that. Just don't expect me to be available as often.

Fuzzy Wolfy Fuzzy Wolfy down to player. The relevant announcement is here. From our perspective, HL2 admins deriding and complaining about the community itself and other administrators on the team on the discord of a competing community is not reasonable conduct that we expect from people that accept the responsibility to administrate our servers. While we can understand venting frustrations it's important to remember that as an admin on HL2 you are a representative of the community and have some responsibility to act like such.

Need a few days off; between work, classes, and taxes + other government paperwork I need to do I'm not gonna have much time for tnb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread