Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowtree removed (see this thread)
our internal vote came out as a tie between suspension and removal, so i hope the compromise i made is able to satisfy both parties:

rowtree will be given event flags and support from admins so that he can continue doing his events. i might be adding a few more capabilities to these flags later to make managing things a bit easier(while keeping it transparent to other players) for both him and any others who end up getting the flag. still thinking this through and i'm open to suggestions.

this wasn't an easy decision but we expect a certain degree of professionalism even though this is fun and games on a ronplay community -- when two suspensions fail to inspire long-term change, i feel as though a third won't be any different.

a reinstatement is not out of the question in the future, but not unless we see clear and consistent improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
i resign, it was fun but promise was a promise. love u all~

it is time for me dedicate my time taking up the mantle of lording over a 5-men strong post-apocalyptic bostn settlement; most of which will be focused on if the bed should go in this room or that room...

prob would still hang in the forums tho

AlbinoEdit: Miss you o7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmxpxE6dIb8​

I don't think it's fair for me to hog a spot on the team for something I haven't contributed towards since a few months back. I thought my activity would get better further into the school year, but college has taken it out of me.

So, I'm resigning.

Anony passes trial.

Xeanos to TA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I resign. I've lost the will to role play & have little interest in being an active participant in HL2. It's by no means personal, and I wish to take this leave of absence from TnB on good terms. I wish everyone the best of luck, and I love you all. I'll be on Steam, just playing other games, but I'm looking forward to TRP.

rob e; thanks for all your help and support, take care and enjoy wherever you go
briem; you're a lovely person and i wish you all the best. take care
SealEditman: I'll miss you dear beloved countryman.
Dirts: cya!! you cam destroy me in csgo anytime

I resign.

I probably won't be back in any community-relevant capacity for a while, if ever. I'll remain active on the forums (probably) and on SF. If I removed you it's because I didn't recall us talking anything except TnB related formalities, but feel free to readd me (or add me if you never had me on SF in the first place) if you want. I might even come on the server from time to time if specifically requested to roleplay or something.

I won't be melodramatic nor make a list of people I'd like to say things about, because it'd be much too long. What I'll say is that I've reached a point in my life where I don't see actively participating in TnB as a community doing much for me. I don't think I'm quitting roleplay or making any sort of sweeping change in the way I approach things, but I'm ready to call it quits for a good while. I'll say that if I've come into conflict for one reason or another with anybody here I don't actually harbor any resentment over it; at the moment I can't think of a single person here right now or here in the past that I genuinely and passionately have any negative feelings towards.

There's people here who I respect, who I look up to, that I've learned from, that I've taught, who I love, who I disliked or hated and later became friends with. I've had good times and bad times here in equal measure, but eventually I'll only remember the good times. I'm growing up, whether I like it or not.

Good luck to everyone.

I resign. No, I'm going away tomorrow until after New Years. Consider me on LOA until then. I'll probably be accessible on Steam or you can use forum PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread