Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/3 SCL's give Helios the OK to administrate. He has come back to lend a hand with SRP.

Welcome home...`

2908a08b5f.jpg

Hawg is Audi.

Best of luck guys, I'll be around.

[ytplayer]NfG47NsWVYA&autoplay=1[/ytplayer]

SF purge inbound, you can contact me over forum PMs if absolutely necessary but expect a few days of delay on response. Admins, you need to vote in a replacement as soon as convenient. It's been fun. It's been real. But it hasn't been real fun.

DK: Bye Again!
Nonsenze: NOW MY CAMPAIGN CAN OFFICIALLY BEGIN.
shenedit: Bye Dude. I keep the beer cold.

We have a new admin team!

hl2rp.png

hl2bartemp.png

hl2rpadmin.png

These fine folks are here to help you with your roleplay-related issues as well as the creation thereof, mediate conflicts and the authorization of special character backgrounds, PKs and what-not. Don't hesitate to contact them if anything comes up.

Hi.
So, this is happening again.
As of today, I'm resigning from the SRP team. My interest in SRP has declined to the point of mingery and unseriousness, which has been a point of debate for my removal for a month or so now. I felt like my job on the admin team was to just be the comedic relief, for about half a year I had been asking in teamspeak 'Why am I still an admin' after all the shit I had performed. I think everyone was shocked and disgusted about the fact I was an admin, supposed to be a role model for the community. Anyway, I've got college starting soon, and I need to put most of my time into that, as well as put some effort into finding a fucking job.

Do what I did, have a laugh, don't treat SRP as an office job.

I'll be on CS:GO, Steam or TS if you need me. Keep the empty seat warm for someone else.
L8r

Solid: o7

Myself to LOA.

Burnt out and need some time to chill, I will still come on server if no other admins are available however.

Situation has taken a turn for the worse.

I don't really have much time for the internet anymore, and I can only log on at the public library on campus. Probably won't be seen much anymore.

I stopped giving a fuck a month ago, I resign from the SRP team. Most of the rest of you should too, let's stop wasting other peoples time.

I'll miss you, buddy - Deadmon

[1999]ShenPls won't be around for at least a week. Maybe more! Computer issues.

I'll also be gone the next two weekends.

shenedit: Internet

admins are here!!!

mattedit :

namely vosk gurne dk nirri yoyo as trial admins for hl2rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread